It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Li Lu Le Lo?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DrTim

LOL, NO and if it is like it's depicted in the video game(for crying out loud) then it can only be good right? I wouldn't put much stock into it but if it is, it's nothing to worry about.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Hideo Kojima once stated he wished to "make people feel something" when playing his video games. They are all based on the John Carpenter films, Escape from New York, Escape from LA, The Thing, Big Trouble in Little China.

Watch them.

Kojima is also fairly educated in oriental mysticism, and these figure into several areas in the metal gear solid series, namely, finding the answer to eternal question, who am I? The basis of the first game is the GENE, or physical foundation. Each character was a clone, and should do only as the clone was programmed to do, but in the end the clone with the worst genes, Solid Snake, defeats the one with the superior genes, Liquid. So, one must be something other than the body.

The basis of the second game in the series is meant to signify the MEME, or self-replicating unit of cultural, religious, or personality thoughts. This is the mental foundation. Liquid before dying replicates his mind and gives it to his follower Ocelot, like the founder of a religion gives to his disciples. But in the end, this meme can only temporarily subvert the original personality of the body. Ocelot is still there. The patriots, are operating from beyond the grave it is revealed at the end of the game. So, one be something other than the mind.

The third game, Snake eater, has its foundation on time, in which the former two must operate. The characters have their basis in historical events which made them famous which lead to their being revered. The boss has the most fame, but yet again, she is defeated by snake who was the disciple. Her memory endures however. So, one must be something else that is not limited to time and space.

Then taking these facts into consideration, knowing what one is not, one must ask oneself again, who am I?

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 11:47 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 6 2008 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I've been searching for answers to this for a long time. Originally I was told of The Masons, The Illuminati, and other secret societies.

After I told one friend of my theory that Hideo Kojima's story may hold some water, he pointed me towards The Bilderberg Group. You can wiki them. There is a list of members. They meet once a year and no one knows what is discussed. They always meet in a new location once a year, and security level is very high. You can see that these meetings have begun at the same time as Metal Gear Solid 3.

The reason Metal Gear Solid 2 made me go back into researching this, is the mention of Lo li lu le lo

posted on Jun, 7 2008 @ 01:06 AM
link   
la le li lo lu is just all 5 vowel sounds coupled with the letter l

posted on Jun, 19 2008 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Whether or not an organization like the patriots could exist is moot because there would be almost no way to prove it true or false, kind of like God. You either believe in them or you don't.
As for the significance of La Li Lu Le Lo, there is some evidence that this is reference to an old japanese urban legend about a set of syllables that was suppressed by the government and the reason why the Japanese don't have the "l" sound in their language. This would be inkeeping with the "spirit" of the patriots as well as make more sense out of Rose's comment about the alphabet having more letters than we know of.

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 05:37 AM
link   
in mgs2 i believe the president said elections are fronts.also did you know we dont even elect our president the superdeligates do sure we vote but the votes dont even matter so that make you think that the patriots or something like them control our government and the president and all the branches of government are coverups

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by damefool

Not technically true. Of all the basic vowel/consonant combinations (ka, ki, ku, ke, ko; sa, shi, su, etc.) there is no combination with an "L" sound in the entire Japanese alphabet. It's generally replaced with an R in Katakana, the form generally accepted for foreign words , hence the recent release of (no #) "I am Regend."

posted on Nov, 3 2009 @ 08:18 AM
link   
The idea of a secret organization as "The Patriots"(which controls the USA from the shadows, while the President of the United States is actually a marionat) seems to be suggested over some conspiracies (such as The Death of JFK, 9. 11. and the attack on Pentagon)

As for "la li lu le lo", after attending Japanese classes, I can say that the vowels "la li lu le lo" DON'T exist. Which means:

"la li lu le lo" = "those who don't exist"

P.S. For those who don't know, The Japanese have three epistle: Kanji (Chinese, one word one meaning), Hiragana (vowels, grammar particles) and Katakana (foreign words)

posted on Nov, 10 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I was attracted to this thread because my name Eulalio contains all the vowels a,e,i,o,u separated by only one consonant L.

I thought La Li Lu Le Lo may have some sort of significance to me personally

top topics

<< 1   >>

join