It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

La Li Lu Le Lo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well for those of you who don't know what I am on about, this is a reference to a secret society also known as the Patriots. 12 men controlling the world (or so it goes).
Also for those who don't know this is from the game Series Metal Gear (more notably the recent Metal Gear Solid series).

The reason I mention this is does anyone think this kind of organisation is plausable? And what the hell is La Li Lu Le Lo anyway?

Also I like the way that Hideo Kojima (the creator of the MG series) puts a slightly eastern spin on his western themed ideas (such as this).

8th

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
You have been playing too much MGS my friend

The La Li Lu Le Lo is nothing more then a fictious creation by Mr. Kojima-san himself.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:43 PM
link   
I had a feeling it was. But are there any truths (or anything related to real conspiracies anyway) in the idea of the "Patriots"?

I havent't played MGS in a while actually, I'm gearn up for Subsistance.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8th
You have been playing too much MGS my friend

The La Li Lu Le Lo is nothing more then a fictious creation by Mr. Kojima-san himself.

Perhaps so, BUT ...

Could the original poster actaully be seeking/referring to MJ-12 ?!

Simply a question ...

... and Just my $.02 ?!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Yea that was my first thought. As it does contain 12 and such.

Ok this is a quote from:

faqs.ign.com...

And talks about the Philosophers. It contains some Spoilers for MGS SE also. So don't read if you don't wan't to know.

When Snake asks what the Philosophers' Legacy is, Volgin decides he will tell
Snake before he kills him (hey, you're not a James Bond villian Volgin!).
Vogin explains the history of the Legacy. "During the last Great War, the
most powerful men in America, China, and the Soviet Union had a secret pact.
The pact was a blueprint for defeating the Axis Powers and creating a new
world order. To secure victory in the war, the three countries pooled their
resources to conduct the most covert types of operations and research... They
amassed an enormous sum of money to fund these projects... That wealth is the
Philosophers' Legacy. After the war was won, the three countries were to
divide the Philosophers' Legacy amongst themselves."

This is from the credits of the game, a timline shows what happens to the Philosophers
The United States accumulates the remainder of the Legacy. The U.S. branch of
"Philosophers" changes its name to the "Patriots."

It is very intrict plot. But to boil it down it is basically Super powers get toegther to fight the Axis so they pool funds for research, war ends they split up and divid cash. Conflict for the cash arises and US eventually accumulate the remaining funds and the US branch change name to "Patriots"

Also does anyone know where exactly that name La Li Lu Le Lo comes from?

[edit on 23-1-2006 by DrTim]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
la li lu le lo are nothing more that just basic Japanese vowels sound.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
the whole reason why talk about twelve men like that is because mr kojima is big on conspiracy himself.

of course hes trying to focus on whose running the world now.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Ah ok. So the whole thing is just a product of a fruitful imagination. Fair enough. I supose I was hoping for something a little more tantilising.

Oh well better luck next time.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:15 PM
link   
The La li lu le lo is the japanese alphabet I believe. Hideo Kojima made up the Patriots and the Wisemen committe as a sortof mock up of the illuminati and the freemasons.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Lu=Lug, Lugh, Lleu, Llew, Lugus, Hu, Hugh, etc. Lugus=Logos, latin for divine word or reason. The Celt word for mind was hew. In Chinese Hu means sir or lord. The Egyptian khu or great hu is the shining, intangible essence or spirit. The root can be found in words like hue, humane, winsome (hu-insome), wistful, whisper, hush (saying the phrase hushabye literally means "May the light of Hu be with you"), white (hu-yt), wheat (hu-eet), wot, wist, wit, humor, whet, acute, acumen, wise, wig (hu ig), wisdom (hu is dom). The latin eu means good, soft, pleasing, well as in euphony, and euphemism. The latin for light is lux, the root of lucis. You must remember that the spoken word, and the transmission of information through phonetics, preexists the written word by a span of many, many, many thousands of years. My favorite Bayley revelation is illumen=el Hu mon=the sole lord Hu=the illuminator. Lugh was the sun so this is really a statement of science as much as it is spirituality. The sun literally is the sole light, the illuminator.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Heres a good link to look up on it you wanna kno more about the Patriots. I'm a pretty big fan of MGS too

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Argh... MGS 2 Worst Metal Gear plot ever. The Patriots are clearly inspired by a Illuminati-like organization / cabal. That in its self is plausable IMHO.

The game takes it much further, it really had a bizarre and confusing plot. Chances are the Patroits are not even human as suggested at the end of the game were they say"-- we're not what you'd call -- human" Likely something like a consciousness in a digital form or something to that effect.

As for the La Li Lu Le Lo its simply another name for the Patriots they are one in the same.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Interesting fact from the MGS2 fact dvd thingy, the La li lu le lo isn't actually a second name for the patriots, but its a filter in nano machines that are in people at the time. Basically, if the Patriots dont want a person to know the name "the patriots" it'll be translated into the La li lu le lo.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Wow, I never realised there was a whole wikipedia thing on the patriots.
Thx for the link.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Interesting fact from the MGS2 fact dvd thingy, the La li lu le lo isn't actually a second name for the patriots, but its a filter in nano machines that are in people at the time. Basically, if the Patriots dont want a person to know the name "the patriots" it'll be translated into the La li lu le lo.

yea, I remember seeing that in a video that once someone said "Patriots", it was translated to "La Li Lu Le Lo" in the subtitles....pretty sick

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by damefool
la li lu le lo are nothing more that just basic Japanese vowels sound.

Originally posted by WolfofWar
The La li lu le lo is the japanese alphabet I believe. Hideo Kojima made up the Patriots and the Wisemen committe as a sortof mock up of the illuminati and the freemasons.

ok.........they are right.... its Japanse language.....

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ok la li lu le lo are syllables in the Japanese alphabet that have been there but are forbidden or never used which are used to represent the patriots due to the fact that there people but you never see them or hear about them if you want the full scoop well you cant have it cuz wikipedia apparently deleted the article about it. weather its a conspiracy or not how can we know because if you find out according to all knowledge of them you wont live long enough to tell

posted on Mar, 3 2007 @ 05:29 PM
link   
That's Five of the Seven Vowels, which when chanted as Mantras can actually awaken the Chakras.

I-E-O-U-A-M-S

Huiracocha and Samael Aun Weor taught that to vocalize them for an hour each day, is better than reading even a thousand books on Oriental Occultism.

Sometimes they are combined with different letters in other ways for different effects:

5 - Jesus in Egypt - Gnosis - Practical Gnosticism

...Yes, Jesus Christ means Man and God; and as a man he was complete since he had his wife.

During the trance of sexual magic Jesus vocalized IN-RI, EN-RE, ON-RO, UN-RU, AN-RA; he prolonged the Sound of each letter of these sacred syllables in the following order:

IIIIIIINNNNN… RRRRIIIIIIII

EEEEENNNN… RRRREEEE

OOOONNNN… RRRROOOO

UUUUNNNN… RRRRUUUU

AAAANNNN… RRRRAAAAA

So, Master Jesus vocalized these syllables by prolonging the sound of each of the letters of each syllable.

The Mantra INRI awakens the sixth sense located between the eyebrows; this is how initiates can read other peoples’ thoughts and see all the things from the Internal Worlds.

The mantra ENRE awakens the magic ear; this is how humans can hear over distances of thousands of miles and can hear the voices of the internal worlds.

The mantra ONRO has the power to awaken intuition located in the heart. Intuition is the seventh sense that resides in the heart and in the pineal gland. The voice of the silence is in the heart and Polyvoyance or Intuitive Sight is in the pineal gland. The intuitive sees everything and knows everything; he is omniscient and powerful.

The mantra UNRU awakens in us the sense of telepathy; this is how we can perceive the thoughts of people at a distance. It is located above the navel in the solar plexus.

The mantra ANRA awakens in us the pulmonary Chakra, with which we can remember our past reincarnations.

In the Astral Body these senses look like lotus flowers, and this is how during sexual magic Jesus made these lotus flowers to spin.

Man and woman become filled with electricity and cosmic fire during the moments when they are sexually united. In these precise moments they can awaken the Kundalini and can make the chakras, discs, or magnetic wheels of their Astral Body to spin. We can awaken all the Powers of the Astral Body with the sexual force. We can become Angels with the sexual force

As for the Sons of Liberty...:

Some interesting searches here, including some ATS threads:

www.google.com...

Search: Sons of Liberty, Illuminati, Boston Tea Party

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pre 1900 illuminati history Secret Societies infinite -8 8-11-2003 @ 04:16
infinite

The timeline of the world and the Great Terran War Ancient & Lost Civilizations AlnilamOmega 19 10-3-2004 @ 08:52
FoxStriker

What exactly is the illuminati? New World Order Masonic Light 18 17-12-2004 @ 11:54
Nexus

Does the New World Order make mistakes? New World Order Masonic Light 8 14-3-2004 @ 09:26
Masonic Light

True origins of the Illuminati..... New World Order Masonic Light 74 10-5-2005 @ 08:19
NephraTari

The Illuminati Origins Debate Secret Societies Masonic Light 10 3-6-2004 @ 09:09
jekyllisland

Illuminati? New World Order Masonic Light 41 10-1-2005 @ 05:29
St Udio
The New World Order: Does anybody care anymore New World Order cotwom 32 26-3-2005 @ 18:03
yekway

Illuminati? New World Order cotwom 41 10-1-2005 @ 05:29
St Udio

illuminati family tree? Secret Societies Masonic Light 33 29-12-2004 @ 07:09
infinite

NWO lyrics in songs New World Order RebelSaint 156 14-12-2005 @ 14:55
RebelSaint

The Real Freemasonry told by Masons (Dormer) Secret Societies Masonic Light 20 23-12-2005 @ 17:05
peopledying

The Real Freemasonry told by Masons (Dormer) Secret Societies peopledying 20 23-12-2005 @ 17:05
peopledying

[edit on 3-3-2007 by Tamahu]

posted on Jun, 19 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Okay, so people are saying that the Patriots are the MGS version of the masons, illuminati, etc. But, in MGS2, it mentions that democracy is just something for the textbooks, that every election is staged, and that sort of thing.

I think that's the thing we should be thinking about.. is this true?

Of course, everything like the creation of the Patriots and stuff they have a hand in is just for the story. Forget about the parts that contribute to the story, and just think of the essential things.. i.e., What are the Patriots? What are their motives? Just how possible is it that a group like the Patriots exists and is serving its purpose?

And now let's quote the small wikipedia article on them.

"The Patriots (愛国者達, Aikokusha-tachi?), also known as the La-li-lu-le-lo and The Wisemen's Committee are a secret group, revealed in Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons of Liberty, that control the United States of America. They are dedicated to creating a new world order through acts of blackmail and manipulation on an untold scale, unknown to most of the world. Such an example is the Y2K bug invented by the Patriots in the run up to the new Millennium. This was a cover up to install monitoring software on every computer in America."

Sorry if I didn't make a clear point; It's a bad habit of mine to start straying from where I started.

Edit: Also, "La li lu le lo" is simply a string of the Japanese 'alphabet'.. except it's usually pronounced as 'ra ri ru re ro'.

In fact, here's the whole romanized alphabet.

A I U E O
KA KI KU KE KO
SA SHI SU SE SO
TA CHI TSU TE TO
HA HI FU HE HO
MA MI MU ME MO
YA YU YO
RA RI RU RE RO
N

It's probably absolutely nothing to do with anything else.

[edit on 19-6-2007 by LiquidTheBrit]

posted on Dec, 28 2007 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Well MGS is a good story and possibly has some truth in our world. However, there is no way of knowing. The whole idea about a "Secret Organisation" like the Free Masons or patriot is that no one knows about them.

Anything is possible and one can't just assume that because someone said something is fiction that it really is. I'm not saying its true but its possible right?

It is even possible that these secret organisations put out "ficticious" games and movies just to make people think.. "yeh its only fiction."

Sounds crazy but if it was true we wouldn't know about it would we

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join