It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lenged of Eye's Closed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2002 @ 07:11 PM
link   
What I am about to tell you is an account of history told of events we seem very familiar with. To the very best of my ability I have reproduced exactly what was told to me.
-----------------------------
In the days before the birth of Jesus Christ the Roman empire was made aware of his coming. Great concern was emphasized in relation to this event. It had been suggested by the Israeli population to the Roman empire that Jesus would come to conquer them.

Stories which existed in that age suggested that one known as Abraham had the power to raise the dead (Dead Sea Scrolls). The fear was the such a power could be used as a weapon. Imagine for one moment if you would, an army which could not be killed. No matter how many troops Rome set against them, there leader would restore the dead them to fight again.

As so as a result was a group sent to Egypt to learn more of what was possible. Those of stature could not respond as it had been a very long time, since one such as this new prophet had lived amongst them. They then traveled to Israel where those who could answer refused. Unwilling to surrender the Romans assigned to the this task of discovery concluded they would travel to a place they had never been.

A ship was prepared and the traveled beyond India to another empire known to them (even then) as China. Appeared they did as diplomats, intent they seemed in peace. To learn as much as they could have what was known to these people of what one such a Jesus would bring. Treated as men of peace were they and given every privilege. Knowledge was shared freely by the believers of Buddha but Roman were lying and full of deceit.

Volumes of information did they show them and amongst the many things was a matter related to reincarnation. In the assessment of a country which is today the same size as it was them. The human soul at the time of death was as an infant and as a result was limited in way's to move. It left the body through the eye's and if in any way the eye's were obstructed. The soul would remain entrapped until such time the Chinese wall was removed.

As well did the Chinese Scholars conclude, that even the closing of the eye lids. Would result would hamper one's freedom. And as a result a soul under such circumstances, would remain in a decaying body until such time as the lids which covered the eye's fell off. For as much as 50 years could this take for a trapped soul. All along awake and aware, to find its way out of what was its body.

Of what the Chinese understood, under such circumstances when the soul returned to earth. The event which is being explained would result in great sadness, this as a result of the death of another. This because as they concluded
the memory what had occurred to those treated in such a way is retained.

Those who are not put through this form of torture, develop normally in there ensuing lifetimes. Able to perform at levels (in life) we often consider peak. It is said that having understood this the Roman empire instituted a new system. Those which they favored upon death were left with there eye's open.
-----------------------------------

This is a very ancient legend and is alleged a methodology which has been applied to manipulate this culture. Those that presented it to me, suggested that the deception presented by the Roman Empire, this to the Chinese (at this time). Was the reason they became a closed society. Because of the deception the Romans engaged in when they approached the Chinese about Jesus.

Soon to follow "The Experiments of Anubis."

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Geez. Tectonicman has devolped an unknown world all upon his self.

Are you high?

Bull #e that it is.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:48 AM
link   
excellent story, you should publish
rumor has it that christ travelled to the far east in his youth and learned much on his pilgrimage, you have brought it to light quite well, thank you

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Naghwal I just noticed when i posted
A Yaqui spirit, the Naughwal is always to your left behind your sholder, he is there to remind you that death is your advisor and he is always present, he can be your alllie, if you accept him and listen, howevever few listen to their allie
that is the mistake we all make, we do not listen to the wind
may the spirits watch over you
the way of the Warrior

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
tututkamen thank you its a very old story explained to me when I was very young and part of my non formal education by all accounts it is a legend as the term is defined. As I understand it this story really is a part of Chinese accounts with respect to the life of Jesus and so cannot actually call it my own.

Tyriffic look up the word legend and realize that what you think and believe is not the same as everyone else.

Also do you see that ignore button under your name do you know what it is for???

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I can't believe this is all the reply you got from this story..

I thought it was fantastic and meaningful! I am consistantly finding myself in awe of some of the other nations/cultures beliefs. I don't know why some just laugh or disregard them as if our way is the only way(meaning America/bible) I think putting it all together just leads you more so to the actual truth then being 'set' to one particular way or belief IMO anyway..

I know you said it's a legend..Do the Chinese still follow that belief? It makes so much sense to me, because I completely believe the eyes are the window to the soul, and if those eyes are closed- even metaphorically speaking- then your soul would be closed or hindered in sense..

Thanks for sharing~and do continue

Magestica

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
I can see a number of problems with the legend... but, then, it's hard piecing truth out of legends. Interesting stuff, though.

[Edited on 4-6-2003 by Byrd]

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Interresting read indeed. You said you had this from unformal education of some sort? What kind? There should be no doubt at all that the whole Jesus thing has connections to Egypt, Babylon, India and even the far east. There are many who claim that Jesus in his younger years followed a cravane along the silky route to India where he was educated in wisdom, spiritual matters and medicine by the Buddhists, and that he was recognised as some kind of Hindu avatar or guru or something.

Originally posted by magestica
It makes so much sense to me, because I completely believe the eyes are the window to the soul, and if those eyes are closed- even metaphorically speaking- then your soul would be closed or hindered in sense..

According to Jewish tradition, the soul is connected to speech and the alphabet, the tongue and breathing, and also the blood. The nose and the mouth. When God blew air into Adam's nose he came to life. And Moses teaches that we shall not drink blood or eat meat with blood in it. When Elisha brought the son of that woman who helped him back to life, he put his hands against the boy's hands and his mouth against the boy's mouth (and nose?) and therethrough he regained his strength and came back to life. A similar story can be read about Jesus in the Secret Mark, after he raised Lazarus from the dead. Today, we would probably connect the soul to our DNA.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 12:22 AM
link   
According to what I was told one can travel to China and read this, written by people who lived in days which correspond to about 130 years before the birth of Christ.

As it was explained to me this story is 1 cause for why China maintained itself closed to other cultures

The intent of the story was to imply a "Matrix" like environment with respect to the west, those who's eye's were closed at death would not have the advantage of a reincarnation which occurred immediately after death.

The effects would interfere with development is many different ways. The resultant effect would be an individual who not only responded to death as a negative event, but was physically disabled as a result (compared to those who when they died there eye's were left opened).

Specifically by informal training I am referring to my American Indian upbringing which adhered in every way to tradition.

Part of that tradition is to tell these stories to others and in my case I have chosen this forum as the means to tell them.

posted on Jun, 6 2003 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Toltec
Part of that tradition is to tell these stories to others and in my case I have chosen this forum as the means to tell them.

And thank God for that! Which tribe are you?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 7 2003 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Taino

See link....

www.taino-tribe.org...

[Edited on 7-6-2003 by Toltec]

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Taino

See link....

www.taino-tribe.org...

Very slow site. You come from somewhere around Puerto Rico? That's a beautiful area!!! A space age paradise. Isn't there alot of tourism around there, though? Like cruice ships with truckloads of old people with cameras and big hats, wearing too much cologne?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 8 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Yes, there is but there is also Ballcourts and whole bunch of Spanish ships sunk just of the coast of El Moro, but you will not find those fact in any tourist tour pamphlets.

posted on Jun, 9 2003 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Yes, there is but there is also Ballcourts and whole bunch of Spanish ships sunk just of the coast of El Moro, but you will not find those fact in any tourist tour pamphlets.

Cool! Do you scuba dive? My brother does, and there's some pretty amazing wrecks outside the cost here too. Not exactly Spanish galleons, but people have found some pretty amazing stuff. When I get rich I'll get a diving certificate and move to the Caribean....

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Jun, 11 2003 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I do snorkel but never went beyond that, do enjoy parachuting though.

new topics

top topics

join