It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defenses of Area 51...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:27 PM
link   
My grandpa is the coolest! Recently we had a discussiong over conspiracies and aliens and so on. Turns out, he was really involved!

One of his friends worked as a security guard at area 51, one time, my grandpa got him to spill the beans of the security of area 51. My grandpa told me a little, but said that if he told me too much he'd have to kill me. Literally.

Area 51 Defenses include:

Powerful orbiting satellites that can zoom up close enough to see a fly and make it appear as big as a quarter. These satellites can track thousands of objects at once.

Infrared, Motion, and sonar scanners. Also included are electromagnetic scanners of some sort that scan for electrical impulses inside machines as simple as a flashlight.

M-16s, and other various high weaponry guns.

Portable rocket launchers.

Trip wires

And my favorite; Mines. Including one that my grandpa actually saw go off. It exploded when something stepped Near it. It sent 3 steel balls in every direction, and each ball exploded into small shards. The shards would shred a human to pieces.

They also have Anto-Airs and ground to air rockets. Now, does anyone have plans to infiltrate it?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Well, if you plan to infiltrate Area 51...its your funeral.

And my favorite; Mines. Including one that my grandpa actually saw go off. It exploded when something stepped Near it. It sent 3 steel balls in every direction, and each ball exploded into small shards. The shards would shred a human to pieces.

Those sound like claymore mines and are triggered by proximity fuses, nasty pieces of work but they make a great defence piece.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Ask your grandpa to tell you more. Telling you one piece of information is just as bad as telling you all he knows. I also would make sure you do not post any thing that is realy realy secrative about the secuirty.

I would also ask your grandpa to get his friend to tell him more information. People who work or used to work for area 51 are not allowed to say they work/worked there. The contract the government makes people sign is very strict and has really harsh consequences if you breach it.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I would also ask your grandpa to get his friend to tell him more information. People who work or used to work for area 51 are not allowed to say they work/worked there. The contract the government makes people sign is very strict and has really harsh consequences if you breach it.

So your asking someone for more information about a classified base but telling them not to tell you anything? make up your mind.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:56 PM
link   
I am saying ask him for more information. I am just telling you be careful in what you post. Just use common sense. If your grandpa gives you a name do not post it.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
but said that if he told me too much he'd have to kill me. Literally.

Oh please,lmao. all execpt that part of the post I can believe. Do you really think your grandfather would murder you over somthing as silly as a little bit of security. I mean,geez, I have the area 51 employee manual on my website and have never been told to take it down, let alone be killed because of it.
anyways,good post

~TSK~

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   

I have the area 51 employee manual on my website and have never been told to take it down.

Wheres your evidence that its the REAL manual?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

I have the area 51 employee manual on my website and have never been told to take it down.

Wheres your evidence that its the REAL manual?

I have none, but it seems the ignorance has won over your mind and you missed the point of my reply.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by eagle
My grandpa told me a little, but said that if he told me too much he'd have to kill me. Literally.

If your Grandfather did not work at Area 51, he would not be bound by the same rules as one that did. I would think his life is in more danger that yours.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:25 PM
link   
cool dud,

i wish you could tell more but "they" are proubly watching

but they would have a tuff time tracking anyone down here

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I can tell you guys a lot more, just so long as I don't mention any names

My Grandpa worked for the government for, well his whole life, then he was discharged (honorably) and now he spends his time searching for UFO's and talking to his "buddies" he has a lot of information on these things, and he's pretty good at making sure he doesn't mention any names.

According to him, there are bases even more top secret than area 51, but they don't have names like that. One is DULCE, which many have heard of. He says it really exists and as far as he's been told, it is an alien base.

He also tells me about Iron Door Mine, anyone ever heard of that? If you want me to post some information on Iron Door Mine just tell me. My grandpa and I often get into those type of conversations and he always brings up information on The Iron Door Mine.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   
go
always interesting hearing this stuff

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:22 PM
link   
I only have two things too say, one, careful what you say and where you say it. The second point is, careful what you post, due to the bature of ATS, there is always a chance that the site is being monitored by the Government.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 08:26 PM
link   
agreed we dont want anything to happen to you or your gradfather or his friend..

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Post all the information you know. Please i love reading inside information.

The people who did not sign a contract can still be "dealt with" if they tell information that could be a threat to national security.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I always thought that if a few 1000 heavly armed people wanted to they could just walk right in.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Very doubtful Grouch... The likely-hood of any number of un-authorized civilians, armed or not, infiltrating any area in the U.S.A. that is a top-secret facility is slim to none.... please refer to a previous posting of mine for things to consider if you would...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I am sure it is not entirely impossible....however, it is highly un-likely in my opinion...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   
That's what everyone wants to do, however, the Nevada test site is right there...
A couple of bombers might recieve the "wrong" coordinates to drop their daisy cutters at.
I don't think you would be able to get in...
There are at least ten miles to go from the fence to get in.
I doubt anyone could make it more than one hundred feet in there.

Nerd, sonar?
That's for underwater...
The lake is dry.
Are you sure about this?

- Tass

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:47 AM
link   
i would think the guys grandpa is pulling his leg.....

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 03:37 PM
link   
1. My grandpa has never lied to me about these things, he keeps a straight face when tellling me this, and also tells me if I don't believe him, to walk into Area 51 and find out for myself, or go to a website.

2. I meant Radar when I said Sonar, my mistake sorry.

3. My friend went right up to the area 51 fence, leaned over the side a little, and then got out a telescope and found this out;

The security guards have pretty nasty looking guns.

There are some wierd pillars far off in the distance, they have lights and wierd camera looking things on the top.

There were a few dirt piles and indentations in the ground, perhaps new mines or moved mines?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join