It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i have characteristics that also wolves have.what do you thing?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
that beats being all hairy and chasing people around naked.

u need to find better parties!

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by hotdogsandsoup

Originally posted by TheBlueSoldier
that beats being all hairy and chasing people around naked.

u need to find better parties!

i meant that as being a werewolf! besides vampwolf, why the heck would you want to be a werewolf anyway? Have you ever seen a happy werewolf? besides the psychotic ones that like eating people. transforming would be such a hassle, and I'm guessing you would have to redecorate quite often, due to uncontrollable furniture mutilation while in wolf form.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

. . . pergerine (check spelling) falcon can travel at 200 mph. that beats being all hairy and chasing people around naked.

Actually, the Peregrine falcon can only dive at such speeds, not travel (that'd wear the poor thing out, I think). In fact, if memory serves, they can't travel for extended periods of time because the design of their wings is optimized for dive speed, not for lengthy travel, like, say, a hawk's or an eagle's. Or perhaps that's true for ospreys. Possibly both. I ought to look it up.

Anyway, if I had a choice, I really wouldn't want to change into an animal. There's the fleas to deal with and such, and while all the super-senses and so forth are very cool, I don't think I could put up with the parasites. Ugh.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The werehummingbird: As pesky as a mosquito, but a bit larger.

Not sure how you could get the vast amounts of carbs needed to keep your wings beating by sucking blood instead of nectar, but maybe you're supposed to charge up before the transformation.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Yes, I knew that the falcon could only divebomb a target at that speed, but its still pretty cool!

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
y'all are going to feel bad when this kid shows up at your door hungry...I hope werewolves aren't capable of ISP tracking...

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   
Hell, if he shows up on my doorstep, I'll bounce a pellet off his skull like I do with all the other mangy mutts that come into my yard. No rabid, horrendous beastie's going to come here and piss in my yard, I don't care how ravenous they are.

Edit: Wow. I didn't know I could sound that much like a hick. I gotta get out of this house.

[edit on 30-1-2006 by Wolvaurynphamir]

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
So vampwolf if you're still around...Can you be a little more descrpitive about why you think you're a werewolf??? Posting vauge details made everyone tear you a new one.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I know quite a bit about dogs...errr wolves.
I don't know of any werewolves......
But if you could explain in detail...
I could just tell you if you share characteristics.

"1. a like to be alone most of time.
2. when i get angry, i can break down everything in my way.
3. and the last month i bark like a wolf, without even noticing it ( my friend said that i have did it 4-times this day."

That sounds like me on a bad day...
except for the barking thing...more like yelling....heh.

Ok, but if you have any other characteristics, please do share them......

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
I always had the impression that if I was a werewolf I would know. I'd find waking up naked in a park with blood on me, aching and with no memory of the previous night kinda suspicious. If it wasn't my birthday.

Do you ever wake up somewhere with no recollection of how you got there?

Another question, has the OP posted back yet???

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
About you liking to be alone. Wolves are pack animals, and live in pack-like communes of upwards to ten wolves and cubs at a time, they are not solitary animals. So, no, you dont have wolf characteristics, sorry.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:47 AM
link   

(breathe, breathe, breathe)

Eh, sigh...
Sorry.
At any rate, I'm sure it's possible.
I've heared stories from some of my family members about how some of my ancestors used to hunt stuff like that (and quite successfully, I might add) back in europe before they came to america.
My advice, just don't eat the greenies, the cellulose fibers have been known to foam up in the stomache and kill the dogs who eat them.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Um, are you sure that it's just not turretes syndrome.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I as well have some animalistic characteristics.. not typing the whole thing out again cause I accidently closed my browser the first time around...

When I look most of my friends dogs directly except the police dog I tend to be dominant at that they tuck their tail between their legs wimper and trot away..

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Aren't humans animals too?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
well vampwolf...if your still around...

no your not a werewolf...just somebody who is obsessed about werewolves and vampires so much

like when i little kid watches star wars and thinks lightsabers are real and you can become a master jedi by swinging around a plastic stick and making noises with your mouth

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Whoever tagged this thread "puberty sucks" - step forward. I need to give you a WATS vote.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
if youre going to love wolves, love them for the right, factual reasons.

i myself love wolves too. so much so, that when i designed my family's mon (japanese family crest) to be used in a future custom japanese sword im going to have made, i chose a wolfs paw.

but i chose that symbol, because it is everything my family is. like wolves we are close knit, and are a pack...there for each other through thick and thin, good times and bad. my wife and i would kill to protect our daughter. we slave every day to m ake sure our family is comfortable. in a wolf pack, the whole pack aids in raising the pups, just like in my family my father and mother, as well as my in laws do all they can to help raise my daughter too...the "it takes a village" mentality.

do some research man, other than what popular media shoves down your throat. wolves are fascinating animals, but not for the reasons u believe.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
But Yin.. Who eats first at your house? >.>

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I have to agree with the general trend and say........WAKE UP AND SMELL THE HOMELESS!

1) Wolves DO travel in packs. A lone wolf is an exiled member (often a male who was beaten in a dominance challenge). Wolves that live alone don't survive long as they are not so good at hunting alone.

2) If you were a werewolf, you would know. As I said before, the waking up naked in strange places, with a sore body, possibly with blood on you would be a HUGE giveaway.

3) If you were a werewolf, don't you think that your town might have noticed telltale signs such as mutilated livestock, missing womenfolk and angry mobs with torches and pitchforks hanging around?

4) I understand where you may be coming from. Puberty can be a lonely time in which some people (yes, even the famed JackofBlades) can feel isolated, lonely and different. I myself often longed to BE something else, something that didn't have a warbling voice, small hands and a large body. I often watched vampire/werewolf films and IMAGINED (keyword there) what it would be like IF (another) I was like them.

5) Your dreams can be attributed to your devotion to werewolves. It is not uncommon for our dreams to reflect desires, memories or even other dreams, and they can poften repeat themselves many times (personally I experience precisely the same dream approx once a year!)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join