It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time to play, "Ask The Overlord"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Following on the coattails of the wildly successful and critically acclaimed ATStrogen, I'll be have an "Ask The Overlord" segment in my next Skeptic Overview Podcast. Just post your question here, or use the special upload function in our podcast upload form to ask via MP3.

I'll pick the least lame, er, best questions and do my best to deliver disinformation, um, I mean answers.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Skeptic, is it true that you are actually a reptillian mac user that is out to destroy all other computer types and kill millions?

Skeptic, do you believe you would make a good dictato... errr.... "wonderful leader" of this world?

Skeptic, where do you see ATS going in the next 5 years?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Skeptic, Long and Thin or Short and Stumpy?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Where do you see Conspiracy Theory, as a whole, in 10 years? More accepted/less accepted? Will more of it become mainstream, or will the mainstream become more conspiratorial?

What do you think of the John Titor story, now that time has passed, and what do you think of the whole idea of 'wait and see' in regards to conspiracy?

Is conspiracy theory just historical revisionism?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Another ask the Overlord? These are always good and I manage to get long answers out of you

I remember reading that in the past there have been offers to buy ATS. I'm sure you can't say who has offered but I was wondering if there have been offers from groups of major influence such as large corporations?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
When will the next Overview be? It's been nearly 2 weeks and I'm having withdrawals... BAD!

My question: Have you thought about the conspiracy of Political Correctness in our society today - and the encouragement of Political Correctness and taking offense - as being a way to divide people even more? And even to get a foothold on 'thought management'?

Discussed in this (very interesting) PODthread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Have you thought what to do about bandwidth in late 2012? I'm assuming (hope) i'll be around then, and lots of us are going to need plenty of handholding. I'd hate to try to log on Dec 20th, 2012 and not get onto the busy server!!!

Thank you, DG

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
SkepticOverlord,

With the advent of the upcoming AboveTopSecret television show, the obvious attention it will bring, and the presumably massive influx of new members resulting from such; Do you feel there will be a proportionate increase in attempts/attacks, both virtual and physical, to the servers, the integrity, and the community as a whole?

Given the recent Creative Commons violations, the seemingly ramped-up DOS flooding, as well as attempts to hack into administrative portions of the server, it seems inevitable that these types of events will continue to increase, quite possibly more exponential than proportionate.

Your thoughts?

Thanks in advance!
12m8keall2c

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
1. Jets or Giants

2. Since you live in Manhattan, in brief, what are your memories of 9/11?

3. What's your favorite restaurant in NY?

4. Do you know anyone that's emo?

5. What would an 800 square foot apartment run me in Manhattan?

Peace

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
1) Do you enjoy being surrounded by lovely things?

2) How did you become so devilishly handsome?

3) Does it upset you when others become jealous of your great success?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Who is Madonna's handler ?
Why haven't more Aussie Rules players made it as punters in the NFL?
Why does Dennis Miller continue to get opportunities?
Who is the Don of the Gay Mafia?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   
1. How much extra traffic and members do you think the addition of the podcasting feature has brought to ATS?

2. How many women have you wooed over the years?

3. What does the SO do during the week when he's not running ATS?

4. Have you ever been in a bar fight? Did you win?

5. Have you got any tattoos or body piercings?

6. What's the scariest thing that's ever happened to you?

7. Do you have your own special room for recording, what tools do you use?

[edit on 24-1-2006 by nrky]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I am curious, as many other members might be, as to how ATS/BTS ever came to be. Oh, I am well aware that "the three amigos" own and run ATS, but I am referring to the question as to how this amazing site ever came to be? What is the fabled origin of Above Top Secret? A site this great must have an equally great story to go along with it.

top topics

join