It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New UFO Files episode on tonight! (Monday 1/23/06)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
On the History Channel!

UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs
Monday, January 23 at 8pm ET

*airs again at 12 midnight*

"Join us for a detailed examination of the little-known phenomenon of USOs, or "Unidentified Submerged Objects", an advanced type of UFO that can operate just as efficiently in water as in the atmosphere. These supposed otherworldly vessels have been reported, some believe, as far back as ancient Egypt. Others believe that USOs were reported by Alexander the Great and Christopher Columbus, and might even involve the lost city of Atlantis. Highlights include the 1967 "Shag Harbour Incident", a government-documented USO crash off the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada, and a trip to the area around Laguna Cartegena in Puerto Rico, a reported hotbed of USO activity. Interviewees include the US Navy's Bruce Maccabee, UCLA's Kathryn Morgan, as well as USO and UFO experts Stanton Friedman, Bill Birnes, and Preston Dennett."

Stan Friedman is in this one! Giving the heads up for you all to write this down so you don't miss it! Sorry for those who don't live in the USA.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I love the UFO files. I usually learn about a new case, or more information on an existing one everytime I watch it.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   
mondays

8PM eastern............thats good for me,

the 2nd day of the week (moon-day) is always good for this type of reflection.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by St Udio]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
On the History Channel!

UFO Files: Deep Sea UFOs
Monday, January 23 at 8pm ET

*airs again at 12 midnight*

Stan Friedman is in this one! Giving the heads up for you all to write this down so you don't miss it! Sorry for those who don't live in the USA.

dont be sorry , us brits get it a week later anyway.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Thanks for the weekly reminder meshuggah1324.

I've actually been looking forward to this episode.

Its my understanding from my own research into the topic of UFOs , that USOs are just as or more common than your average UFO.

Specifically , the Philippine and Japanese Islands, Australia, the Hessdalen Valley, and Mouth of the Amazon (Colares/and or Belem), Peru , Argentina, Porto Rico, the English Channel, all come to my mind as hot spots for UFOs and or USOs.

Honestly the few inland places I can think of off the top of my head would be New Mexico and Texas ( also Nuclear Installations world wide). It seems to me the further inland you look the less UFO sightings there are to examine with the possible exception of the Amazon basin. (Good reason for the U.S. backing of the S.I.V.A.M. monitoring system.)

In any case I will tune in for sure.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
20 minutes until show time on the east coast. I know very little about under water UFOs.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
I'll definately be watching this episode, sucks I have to wait 3hours though.

Only thing I know about USOs is that there was some Russian gov. research into them.

Thanks for the heads up Meshuggah.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Another good show. Living in Florida I have heard quite a few USO stories. Mostly from PR. Course we also get our fair share of Chupacabras stories too. And the skunk ape. Anyway I was sad to see they brought the Gulf Breeze fiasco into it. From a personal perspective when you here Gulf Breeze you should run away fast. Down here we refer to it as the U.S. Meier. Glad they got Friedman to contribute. Most of those shows invite folks on and then they end up on the editors floor.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I saw the show tonight as well, I found it very interesting. I was very interested in the underwater propulsion systems that are used to generate the incredible speeds that are reported. I was also amazed at the number of reportings at sea, I have never heard this much about it until now. This link has a blue book database of UFO reports by ships at sea, and should make for some interesting reading.

Question: Does anyone here believe that the rise in recent tsunami activity in the worlds oceans could have something to do with underwater UFO activity? I mean, if they can travel as fast as we think they can they could trigger massive earthquakes underwater.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That was a pretty good show. For anyone interested, here is a link to the website that was mentioned. It looks pretty extensive.

www.waterufo.net...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
hahahaha when i first heard the site...i thought it was

WHAT are ufo . net

top topics

join