It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 163
<< 160  161  162   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2019 @ 02:08 AM
link   
HAHA this is such a cool idea. pls adopt me

posted on Dec, 29 2019 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'll take a n00b or two!

I am friendly and insightful and wouldn't mind being adopted into other ATS family structures either. I have just rejoined ATS and could use some new contacts or friends.

-Driver

posted on Dec, 30 2019 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ClovenSky

I'm still here lol

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Hello who will adopt me

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 10:15 AM
link   
New here but new to the lies.

Can Someone please Adopt me.

Been in the military and I see the lies.

posted on Dec, 19 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Bmac1984

oooo, welcome brother.

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
come on people ... accounts don't just go and create themselves.

did I ever tell you this one .... my 2nd attempt at college I drove to a gathering of classmates up in another college town and we started drinking heavily. someone yelled 'cops' and we scattered.

all the cops were interested in was revenue ... they grabbed me put in the back of their squad car, got my ID and info to make sure I couldn't dodge their ticket and set me free....start of winter ... getting cold .. drunk off of my ass and I needed to find my way back to my friends apt that he was living at.

I remember running into a chain link fence and falling ... then I found a garage with their door unlocked ... they must have just gotten home because their hood of the car was warm...I rested there for a bit, climbed to their back patio and fell asleep on their patio furniture....woke up the next morning and finally found my way back to his apt ... drove back with a splitting headache..

fun times people ... fun times

posted on Dec, 20 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   
hmmm, my love of teachers ...

so somewhere in highschool had a teacher that also was a coach. assigned some pretty heavy homework loads and I didn't understand how he possibly had the time to grade those 4-5 page written ...pretty much essays.

so one of the straight A students leaned over and showed me her paper with an A+ on it. she opened past the first page and the next parts were pretty much blank..

4)

5)

6) maybe a little info

.... but almost 2 pages blank ... with an A+ while I was struggling through it and getting Cs .... so I got pissed off ... my next assignment I worked in bon jovi love for sale ... the entire song .. lyrics everything ... so I didn't lucky .. it appears he read my work with a fine tooth comb ... told the entire class they were the best he had ever had ...except for 1 single individual in the entire class ... gave me an F and said I was lucky he didn't fail me right then and there

and these people are shaping our youth

and it was probably better in those days

I can't imagine what goes on today

would almost make a soul cry

top topics

<< 160  161  162   >>

join