It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Hello Daughter.

I drew you out.

Where have you been hiding? I hope you have enjoyed your most recent banquets of souls...

My other Queen will be more angelic.

Good and evil, yin and yang, dark and light, that kind of thing.

You be yourself. Damned if you do, damned if you don't...!

Daddy.

Hah! You pretend to miss me while I'm out of your sight. But to you out of sight is out of mind. You have not sought me or enquired about me. No you gave me you silence. Well Father hear thy daughters final howl.....
I disown you ...father...

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am the only Queen in My Kingdom..but you can have the others..QOTD

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
I am the only Queen in My Kingdom..but you can have the others..QOTD

Ah you may be resident Queen in the winterland. May you rule be long. But I shall make my presence known during the cold dark nights. As a reminder to those who may questions your authority.

The rest of the realms I rule alone.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My Kingdom-as Queen-is not just mine. Without my King, there is no Kingdom. I need him and he needs me to have these things..And all other suitors(you included) are not included..but more then welcome to visit

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:12 PM
link   
QueenOfTheDamned is free and has cast my soul to potential hell for all eternity. She's soooooo good at that!

You have learned well, and to do that to your father is so correct. How could he have neglected you or abandoned you? How could he have left you starving?

Do you know why he did that? Do you know, really?

I think I had better go and find some shelter.

And I hope the person behind QueenOfTheDamned is OK in herself, and enjoying her time at ATS!

[Edited on 14-12-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestica
My Kingdom-as Queen-is not just mine. Without my King, there is no Kingdom. I need him and he needs me to have these things..And all other suitors(you included) are not included..but more then welcome to visit

A king such talk is unbecoming of a Queen tut tut. Let him no sit upon your throne but below you on one step. He is there but to serve you with breakfasts and trinkets.

Suitor me. I need no invite for I am everywhere at once, so it my duty as Queen of the damned.

Rule well and wisely

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   

QueenOfTheDamned is free and has cast my soul to potential hell for all eternity. She's soooooo good at that!

You have learned well, and to do that to your father is so correct. How could he have neglected you or abandoned you? How could he have left you starving?

And I hope the person behind QueenOfTheDamned is OK in herself, and enjoying her time at ATS!

You vile minon are not my father.

you abandoned me and now my vengence will be felt.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Nice sorority act.

Sisters, be prepared to forgive your father or King. If he is a benign person, he deserves that.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Mine and His-Suitors of me and of he, are not welcome.
However, friends and loved ones with honest intentions at heart are always welcome and served goldenly by The King and his Queen..

The entry way into the Queens door(heart) has been forever shut off to all suitors alike, and opened eternally to my King and only he.

Heed these words for they are truth or I shall be cast out of the kingdom into a cold dark world of chastity and lonliness.
Magestica *Queen*

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   

....well, that sucks. I guess you should have gotten her that pony, MA.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:45 PM
link   
MaskedAvatar

You #ing idiot.

Inciting and participating in crypticism and mucking around with souls is totally unsuitable in an orphanage environment.

I'm reporting you, no matter how benign you think you must be. You need a spanking and more.

magestica

You are a romantic at heart. Nice!

I am picking up what is going on for you I think. Truly, I believe whomever you are talking about in the real world is an incredibly lucky guy. And people here I am sure know how to respect your wishes.

Good luck to you both.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 08:56 PM
link   

magestica

You are a romantic at heart. Nice!

I am picking up what is going on for you I think. Truly, I believe whomever you are talking about in the real world is an incredibly lucky guy. And people here I am sure know how to respect your wishes.

Good luck to you both.

Yes he and I are both lucky *in the real world* and I do want my wishes to be heeded and abided by all here, there and everywhere. There will be no more sappy, romantic talkin/posting from me here, as I myself have honour and respect of the greatest order for my King.

Thank you all for putting up with *magestica* for the past 9 months-in all her muck and confusion-she has finally come out clear and lucky in all ways possible and some ways not possible. I apologize deeply to you all for adding to your disorder and confusion *here at ATS* and anywhere else- and am ready to talk/post and learn in a professional, sophisticated and un-romancing fashion..

Thank you for not banishing me and thanking you for understanding and respecting my wishes.

Now..Let's figure out some Conspiracies and solve some crimes of the world

Mags

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire
hehe cool, i'm not an Orphan anymore!!! Thanks darklanser
errr does this mean G-Unit is my new brother? If so, i get the Bigger room down the hall to the left lol.

Now now...no gunfire in the house. Take it outside where it belongs.
Glad to have you guys. Still have to wait until G-UNIT's adoption papers come in.

posted on Dec, 14 2003 @ 11:41 PM
link   
ima newb willin to be adopted, there is alot of sh*t i need and want to learn that i probly couldnt do by myself

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser

Originally posted by Sapphire
hehe cool, i'm not an Orphan anymore!!! Thanks darklanser
errr does this mean G-Unit is my new brother? If so, i get the Bigger room down the hall to the left lol.

Now now...no gunfire in the house. Take it outside where it belongs.
Glad to have you guys. Still have to wait until G-UNIT's adoption papers come in.

Ahh he's still pending is he? darklanser I love the banner you made!!

And i promise i'll try to be good

[Edited on 15-12-2003 by Sapphire]

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
this thread has definitely taken on a life of its own

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I offered my guidance to any newbie but sadly:shk:no one responded.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I sure could use some instruction on uploading a photo into a post if any one would be willing to assist I'd be much obliged.
I have 2 awesome pics for the Beam of light thread in Religon and Spirutual forum, one I took recently and another from the Anchoage Daily news of a Twister like aurora, which is 'nt on their site.
I uploaded to here
[img]ats3938_Knik_River_Light.jpg[/img but cannot figure where to go from here? John bull 1 tried to help but I must be lost with cabin fever...

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
this thread has definitely taken on a life of its own

You mothered it MC.

Be sure to look after it and at-risk souls.

posted on Dec, 15 2003 @ 06:03 AM
link   
i have come out of my anti adopting shell, so seeings its christmas i shall adopt a few newbies. But here are a few rules

1) You shall call me master
2)Remember infinite is your one and only God
3)errrrrrr........you must hail me

If your interested becoming my slave, i mean little newbie then send me a U2U about your interest and theories plus what brought you to ATS

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join