It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 83
<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 12:58 AM
link   
ill adopt a noob, if you want any advice or just want to be adopted u2u me

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Hi. I'm a new guy from the somewhat backward country of Canada. I already managed to make another account and accidentally nominate someone for the way above top secret award. However, I have been creeping the forums for a few weeks now, so i feel ready to make a few contributions.

But just so i dont mess up, im up for adoption.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   
ProveIt, I would be happy to lend a hand in showing you around the board.

posted on Jun, 23 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
This is kind of stuff I love to see; big ups to the site, the adminstrators, the contributors, and the quest for understanding above the distractions of day to day life. I've been reading posts for quite some time now, thinking I don't have much to add on an intellectual level with you guys. However, the way I see it, everyone is learning. I don't need much help navigating this rich site, but I'd love some help creating an avatar, cause I want to look good when I speak my piece.

posted on Jun, 24 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
It could take me a long time to figure out how this website works. I'm just looking for an opportunity to discuss some of the unusual topics that your members seem familiar with. And I'm sure I could offer some insight on certain topics. I'm not very computer literate, but you have the best discussions I've seen so far. If someone could U2u me that would be great. I'm mainly wondering if anybody knows anything about hypnosis and or audio tones/flashing lights being used in mind control. Thank You.

posted on Jun, 25 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
Hey my name is Michael. I'm 17yrs old and and starting my senior year in august... I came to this site because i see alot in this world that has not or "cannot' be expalined. I figure the only way to get ahead in life is to explore your options and learn as much as you can... Hopefully one of you can help me.

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I want to ba adopted as i am confused

posted on Jul, 4 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Hello! I'm looking for adoption!

posted on Jul, 5 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
hey all,

i am somewhat of a newb to ats. i have posted under the hammer is here thread. in those posts, i told a little about myself and my beliefs and stuff like that. im not sure what it takes to get adopted as the one mod said i will adopt another newb if the right one comes along. i was curious as to what the prerequisites or credentials for for being adopted. i am up for grabs. let the bidding begin. lol

be koooool all,
hammer

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Hello. I just started this website and im really lost. Can some one please help me.

posted on Jul, 8 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I keep trying to adopt people, but they end up dissapearing after a short time. I don't THINK I smell that bad! I just took a shower two months ago!

posted on Jul, 9 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I just joined so would like to be "adopted" to learn what is going on in here
. How to post and who some of you are. And to start, what is BB code?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hi...I'm new here. Need help from the the elders. Please adopt me

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Mellatrix, I'll adopt you, and elecampane if you two want. I don't know a lot of BB code, but I know my way around the boards somewhat and can keep you from tripping over people.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by elecampane
what is BB code?

bb code is a code developed for bulletin boards to enable to do several things.

it enables you to post pictures and hyperlinking urls. It also is used to format quote boxes, and to format text. i.e., text size, font, bold text or italics. It also has some other uses which I am not too familiar with.

for example...

[size=5]size 5 text[/size] results in

size 5 text

[i]italics[/i] results in

italics

[ats]http://images.abovetopsecret.com/2k6/logo_ats.gif[/ats]

results in..

need specific code or examples, just ask!

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I have been here long enough that I could probably answer most basic questions. If there is still someone here who needs to be adopted, click on U2U under this post and send me a message. I'll do my best to help.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
Mellatrix, I'll adopt you, and elecampane if you two want. I don't know a lot of BB code, but I know my way around the boards somewhat and can keep you from tripping over people.

Adopted!! I'll send u2u

[edit on 11-7-2006 by mellatrix]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Get more posts first.
You have to have 20 to U2U someone. I'll U2U you with an email address for me, and you can email me if you get really stuck until you hit 20.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I'll adopt someone. I'm a good boy and like I've been here for a while so yeah. I'll adopt.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
All adopt someone and twist them to the dark side

I dont think Fulcrum will get any newbies, i dont thoink theres anyone to match his unique.....attributes

YOU MAKE KITTY SCARED

ADOPT ME Skadi_the_Evil_Elf!!!

signature:cody900

new topics

top topics

<< 80  81  82    84  85  86 >>

join