I have lots of ATS money..

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:48 PM
link   
CAN MAG ADOPT ME????????

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quicksilver
CAN MAG ADOPT ME????????

I dont think that you will qualify as a adaptee.. (spelling? right or wrong?)

Being Moderator and all..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
*15,15*
It's "adoptee" just so you know....

Announcing the first two ATS Templar Candidates....

DMsoldier
Shamanseeker

Simply for embarking on their three week journey to becoming a Templar, they have recieved 300 points (ooohhhh, ahhhhh...)

If anyone dares harm, harrass, or hack either of my apprentices, they shall suffer the full wrath of the Order (it's just me, but we are growing...)
Here is the first Order news bulletin:
www.blogs.abovetopsecret.com/tassadar.php
We will have a site up soon enough...

Congratulations to DM and shaman,
Expect serious improvement in the quality of this board in the next three weeks....
Remember,
- Tass *40*

[Edited on 3-10-2003 by Tassadar]

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
Hey i'll adopt someone but they have to do exactly what i say!:lol
j/k)

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 03:46 PM
link   
soo im new here, *waves* who wants to adopt me? or who is crazy enough to?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What would you like to know Annie?

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:07 PM
link   
anybody want to adopt me???

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 04:18 PM
link   
hehe im computer and internert smart.. if someone hacks me i get there ip then i email there isp...

im no babby on the internet i have hacker friends and such...

iv been a hardcore pc gamer for almost 4 years..

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Hello and greetings from the dark side of the moon.

I am looking to be guided in the ways of ATS. I am an average guy with a lot more knowledge than I can hold on my own. Although i have been amazed with how much some of the residents here know.
I did a post in new members introductions, so if any of the elite would like to sample my resume, it is here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
I am a jack of all trades and master of none. (well, i do have a few "master trades")

I travel often so i am always looking for new couches...i mean friends, in other cities.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 06:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by glan
What would you like to know Annie?

age, rank serial #, address .. hahahahaha j/k

I want to have a cool child! Convince me

are you male, female? your age? what conspiracies you're interested in? a little about your personality. you can u2u me it if you don't want to post it here.

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Hey is this some sort of plot to brainwash the new kids?

If someone wants to take me on, I wish you luck

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
While I am not quite a new member, having been here for a few months, I think I could benefit from being adopted and shown the proper ATS etiquette.

(box trained)

Peace,
BG

posted on Oct, 3 2003 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I must say that this has been a fine idea!

I have been adopted by the Mr Netch1cken and he has shown me many new things on the board.
I can now go to forums that I didn't even know existed before. One called cosmic is really interesting with very funny posts and lots of gossip.

I don't know why so many people cannot read it like me though, but I am amazed at what people here do! You are all an interesting learning experience for me.

Thankyou Mr Chicken.

[Edited on 4-10-2003 by Mala]

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:42 PM
link   
At 3:02 this afternoon a big bright eyed ATS boy was born unto Banshee...

three cheers for Banshee...
Hurray
Hurray
Hurray

where's my bottle?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Hehe, this is really kicking off, okay, New Members if you want to be adopted, please U2U me.

But, I'm not going to take any bed-wetters

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mala
I must say that this has been a fine idea!

I have been adopted by the Mr Netch1cken and he has shown me many new things on the board.

Beware. He will play the Daddy for as long as you please him but when you lose your good looks and firmness he will cast you aside like an old slipper.
As for showing you new things? I know I'm gonna hate myself for asking this question ('cos I might get an answer) but exactly what new things has he shown you? I've heard some of his revelations can scar an innocent mind for life.

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Up for adoption...

I have been a member for about three weeks, or so.

I have attempted to contribute, participate, in a decent manner. But I have been learning by experience, and not always successfully.

Anyone up for the challenge of adopting an 'at-risk' kid?

posted on Oct, 4 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Well he has shown me the cosmic forum, which is interesting, and has shown me how I can make peoples posts disappear if I don't like them (but I do a better job with my hexes).

He has also shown me how I can ban people as well, and how to change other peoples posts. I have so many things that never knew a new person could do!! He will also give me many more credits so I can get some goodies.

What a fine gentleman!!!

Originally posted by Leveller

Beware. He will play the Daddy for as long as you please him but when you lose your good looks and firmness he will cast you aside like an old slipper.
As for showing you new things? I know I'm gonna hate myself for asking this question ('cos I might get an answer) but exactly what new things has he shown you? I've heard some of his revelations can scar an innocent mind for life.

posted on Oct, 5 2003 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Hmmm ... Mala has an air of Netchicken about him. Perhaps the saying is right, like father like son.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join