It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 161
<< 158  159  160    162  163 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

Yes sure I want to try being new here!

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello I'm new as member here but have been observer since 2008. I am usually more of watcher than talker but I joined to share in ideas with community and discussions as I have a fascination with conspiracies and unexplained phenomenon.

It's nice to meet you all

posted on Oct, 26 2018 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hello I'm new as member here but have been observer since 2008. I am usually more of watcher than talker but I joined to share in ideas with community and discussions as I have a fascination with conspiracies and unexplained phenomenon.

It's nice to meet you all

posted on Oct, 27 2018 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Hello to you all.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I've never claimed to know all the answers. So I definitely welcome help

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Im a new guy trying to post an introductory post but cant seem to find "create post"?? What gives folks?

(post by phpinterview1991 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Hello all of you o i am a new member. I been watching for ufos since i was 15 when i Saw a ufo wery close up i looked like the Niburo a very big Giant orange yellow rond sphere about 30-50 meter across. I just came from the east and then Made a 90 degree turn and wanish with out a sound. This was 48 ears ago and i still see it infront of mee.
Thanks Torx

posted on Jan, 20 2019 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Brand New member here

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Hello.

I use google translate now until I can reasonably write myself.
otherwise it just takes too long and I'm embarrassed.

I'm just trying to get by in the beginner forum but you send me around in a circle. I always land in very old topics and at the end of these posts or at the beginning ... is then again a link to an old topic that sends me back in the circle.

that makes me crazy.

I have now managed that I have an avatar after which I have used three different instructions which all did not work. At the end I found the button by chance.

I have a small daughter so I can only be here in the evening when she is already in bed. therefore I do not have much time.

I'm not lazy or stupid but just overwhelmed. It would be nice if someone could help me. is there such a thing as a chat room?

I also can not set the time correctly she always jumps back on abu dabi.

I realize that I should write myself and not google translate. But it has to go like this for the beginning, maybe I'll learn something using google translate.

ciao

posted on Feb, 5 2019 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Hello

I donot complain donot think that please.

I just need bit help please.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Okay I think I get along good now.

posted on Feb, 15 2019 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I am quite the newbie to this site. I never knew that something like this existed. My search for the truth about LERM and a possible manual or instructions on how to go about it led me to finding this forum. I do not know how to make an introductory post, as is required. Any help will be appreciated. Thank you. a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 12:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Hello Oleandra88.

Seems like you're getting the knack of it. Haven't seen your Avatar before.

Welcome and don't hesitate to ask for help.

Kind regards,

bally

posted on Feb, 16 2019 @ 05:26 PM
link   

ok, i was in the top 3 posters of a major forum
does anyone want to adopt 'The eXchanger' ???
-

posted on Feb, 20 2019 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hello everyone! I'm new here too. Nice to be part of your team

posted on Feb, 27 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Hi! I'm also a newbie, just joined in. I found this forum and understood that it includes much useful and interesting info, so I decided to become a member. Hope for a nice conversation and a good piece of advice! Cheers!

posted on Mar, 9 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I have been lurking for quite some time. I'm not very good with people. I like them. I wish I could say I had more than a rudimentary understanding of them. Maybe if they were less unpredictable...
edit on 9-3-2019 by StockMarketSteve because: clarification

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Good morning everyone I have no idea what I have just really signed up for. Curiosity and the fact that my whole world has been turned around. Not sure how this works but I AM an open book that is not just here to tell a story but also to absorb information. So who's up for adopting this strange character.

posted on Mar, 26 2019 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Hey there. It is my first time joining this forum. If someone wants to adopt me, feel free.

new topics

top topics

<< 158  159  160    162  163 >>

join