It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 151
<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Hi everyone! I have been a member for about a year now( a lurker for much much longer). Problem was after i created my account, i forgot my password! I would try to reset it but never got the emails. I noticed the other day that a new system was
set in place because of this issue! Thank you guys so much, now after a year of trying to get into my account i finally am able to join in on discussions! yall will be seeing a lot of me in the future.

posted on Jun, 26 2015 @ 06:31 AM
link   
Hello. I could use someone to show me around.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I'm brand new, few year lurker though! I don't necessarily need to be adopted but I have a picture I want someone knowledgeable with ufo pics to take a look at. I'm very open minded and love constructive criticism. Don't get super excited, its from some recent storms on July 5.

posted on Jul, 12 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
no ones gonna adopt mee : (

posted on Jul, 17 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I've lurked around here for about a year, but wouldn't mind someone taking me under thier wing and giving me some pointers. There is so much information here, it gets a little overwhelming.

posted on Jul, 24 2015 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Hi, everyone! I am up for adoption

I also want to use a chance and ask something very important!
edit on Dec 26th 2018 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2015 @ 05:13 AM
link   
I am reserving this spot
# 3000 reply
I AM WILLING TO KIDNAP A FEW

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Anyone want to adopt me?

edit on 29-7-2015 by Azrielle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Yes, I want to be adopted in this forum. Why not ? This is an opportunity to be a member of your renowned forum. I will be ever grateful to you and all of the co-workers. Thanks

posted on Jul, 29 2015 @ 08:47 PM
link   
Hi Folks, just signed up today, Not that computer savvy, better with a garden hoe, if someone would adopt me I would promise to be good, wag my tail when you come home, and never make a mess on the carpet,

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i have a leash

let me know folks

not sure what you people are looking for in your adopter

I am pretty shaity influence
edit on 30-7-2015 by refined because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 30 2015 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I want all of you

!!!!!!!

children I am the witch who will cook you in couldron

or chop you up and put you in my freezer for later

posted on Aug, 12 2015 @ 01:55 AM
link   
its cat mama

posted on Aug, 20 2015 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I just joined today. I've enjoyed reading some threads here and this looks like a good forum for discussions. But I joined mainly to see if anyone could help me uncover information on a UFO I saw when I was a kid. Any adopter want to help me with that?

posted on Aug, 24 2015 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Whatsup guys! Glad to be part of here! =)

posted on Sep, 26 2015 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent
Question, can we borrow money from our foster ATS Mom or Dad?

posted on Sep, 27 2015 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Can someone adopt me? : ) website is different to the one I'm used to.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I'm a new member. 25years old znd always known/ felt like there's more. Questioning Einstein's theory, are we all aliens looping doe who we are in life? Why we're we maid? Are there hybrides among us? Is the earth a creation for there minerals? Council of 5? Illuminati? Old/new order? Legends like dwarphs fairy or giants?? Faith? Only 1she? I'd like to talk, discus my theorys with someone who I hope can answer my questions and maybe find something more.... are we really testsubjects created by anunnaki and the zeta's and council protect our earth for what they need? Read That the council would gather last 3 weekss.of August 2013. That moment I was near the belgian mountains where I saw mass lightening.... I personally relate them. Gatheting maybe at the place where during the '2012' thing, people believed the mountains there were protected so they rented all the hotels... There are more then 5races who lifes on earth. Infiltrated during the years of the evolution of mankind. Some want is for our minerals (die glocke, Hitler, red Mercury,timetravel, darpa ,...)others for our feelings... our we made just like them just with feelings? Do we need to use our brain for 100%? Could we do That in the past? And so I have many question and.don't like stupid answers or made fun of. Maybe I am a nut nut a nut That likes to know why are we made and with what purpose. Belgian girl so excuse my english.

posted on Oct, 8 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
This thread should join the official "welcome to ATS" package the mods drop off in all the introduction threads.

posted on Oct, 13 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Anyone care to adopt me?

I have a lot to offer...

new topics

top topics

<< 148  149  150    152  153  154 >>

join