It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 150
<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2014 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Well, here I am. I am interested in a vast amount of things that are on this Forum; and am willing to post/dedicate a surprising amount of time to this ^^

So please... Befriendswithme

posted on Jan, 17 2015 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hi! I'm finally onboard after lurking for many years.

Im a bit reserved but passionate about the things that matter. I enjoy perusing the treasure chest of knowledge abounding here.
Finally, I can add my voice to the conundrum of ideals and philosophies and rants with like minded folk.
I have an open mind and my interests are vast.
A guiding hand would be appreciated
edit on 17-1-2015 by Insidedaheart because: to include info

posted on Jan, 26 2015 @ 02:59 AM
link   
I could sure use a little help getting around if anyone has the time. I guess I made my introduction in the correct place cause I received 3 welcomes. I am going to keep studying on the links they posted. But if you want a new kid, I'm in need.

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 05:07 AM
link   
I want to adopt a noobie.
I promise to feed him, wash him and make sure he doesn't get banned.
I won't kill him like I did the last one.
Promise

posted on Mar, 5 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Yes please adopt me. Need help. How will I know if someone has adopted me?
Thanks in advance.

a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

posted on Mar, 29 2015 @ 05:17 AM
link   

i want to be adopted :/
I am mesmerizing and
I need blood to survive
edit on 29-3-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   
This is completely serious.

When I was 14 I done a ouiji board and asked for a name, the the glass moved and spelled moloch! I didn't think anything of it, until 15 years later I looked him up and found out who moloch was! I think I am possessed by him... I was shocked to read about moloch worship as Ive never been evil and am just your average guy... I think I have an exciting life ahead of me but I don't feel like being evil... do you have any contacts or any advice u could give me?

(this isn't about whether or not I have moloch, Im sure I am possessed by him that's not the debate)

Oh and I have seen him a couple of times, once when I was awake and once when I was asleep. He looks more like a monkey than an owl or a bit like a bull mouth with owl eyes.

posted on Apr, 5 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

Yeah, that was boymonkey, he adopted you in secret and he was drawing you while you sleep.

If you ever break the TnC's he will burn the drawing over a fire of sandalwood on a full moon while his chums engage in ritual naughties, wearing nowt but ATS trucker caps and a smile.

This may either result in a permaban or the loss of your immortal soul. I think a mod decides by rolling 1D6.

And he has lovely eyes, not like an owl's at all

posted on Apr, 7 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is no joke. Im looking for a member or a mod with connections...

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Adopt a noob?
It will be much appreciated!!

posted on Apr, 22 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Lurked for 10+ years and finally made an account to share a very confusing UFO experience. I'm trying to find threads to respond to as my story is just weird and has left me feeling robbed of something.

posted on Apr, 27 2015 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I would like to be adopted!

posted on May, 1 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hello, Mornington Crescent,
Actually, I thank you for providing information about "introduction" by new members.
I am french, live close to Paris. I am working as a trabslator of spanish an english into french (business translations).
My topics of interest on the website and forum are: UFOs, Ancient Civilizations..and much more.
Receently, I found a post by a named "Plungy" on ATS, about Matilda O'Donnel MacElroy and the book "Alien Interview" by Lawrence Spencer (2010). I translated this book in 2014 , published www.lulu.com.
Could you let me know how to present myself more, and how to llok for "Plungy" on the forum ??!!
Thank you

posted on May, 4 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Welcome

posted on May, 5 2015 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: nauhatl73
Hello, Mornington Crescent,
Actually, I thank you for providing information about "introduction" by new members.
I am french, live close to Paris. I am working as a trabslator of spanish an english into french (business translations).
My topics of interest on the website and forum are: UFOs, Ancient Civilizations..and much more.
Receently, I found a post by a named "Plungy" on ATS, about Matilda O'Donnel MacElroy and the book "Alien Interview" by Lawrence Spencer (2010). I translated this book in 2014 , published www.lulu.com.
Could you let me know how to present myself more, and how to llok for "Plungy" on the forum ??!!
Thank you

Hello Nauhatl and welcome to ATS!
Mornington Crescent (The OP) hasn't been here for a couple of years so i'll try to help

Most new members will go over to the Introductions forum first and make an introductory thread, just saying "Hi" and so on. A Moderator will normally post a bunch of useful links about how to use ATS, the terms and conditions etc etc in your thread.

The Introductions Forum is here

You can search for a member HERE

But i just looked, and could not find Plungy... go back to the thread that you saw him/her in - in any thread if you click on a member's name name it will take you to a list of their posts and threads, and stats like when they logged on.

Or in a thread, look at a member's avatar. At the bottom of it there should be a little icon of a green man... this will give you options too.

You will need to make 20 posts before you can make a thread, except for an introduction. A small number of forums at ATS like Posse Commitatus require you to have made quite a lot of post before you can comment there. You need to make a certain number of posts before you send private messages too.

I hope that this helps!
edit on 5-5-2015 by skalla because: clarity

posted on Jun, 2 2015 @ 08:53 PM
link   
I'm up for adoption!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:29 AM
link   
Noob In need of a owner here

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Interesting. An adoption. Can't say I'm not willing! I would gladly be adopted on ATS! I'm still a bit of a noob and would love some direction!

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I am available to help anyone new on the site in navigating it. I suggest if you are interested in adoption, you should check out members to see if they are like-minded, by clicking on the little green member avatar and then going to their member page and reading what they're posts and threads are like. If they are interested in topics that you are, and their posts seem to represent a belief system similar to yours, it's likely they will make an excellent guide….
Good luck to all new members.
tetra

posted on Jun, 5 2015 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Any new members with questions - my inbox is always open and I'm always happy to help!

new topics

top topics

<< 147  148  149    151  152  153 >>

join