It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 148
<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

Ahaha wow the things you think of yourself
You merely helped along the way ahaha

Oh well, the important thing is that you are fine yourself

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I already have a live in mentor, but I would hate to risk making her feel superior! So I am putting myself up for adoption. I'm mostly interested in history and alternative history, the occult and various religions, government conspiracies, etc. I have an open mind to read about other topics as well. My main reason for joining ATS is to participate in the short story forum and to get news that I probably won't hear anywhere else!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:34 PM
link   
i wanna be adopted just cuz it sounds fun!

i know forums pretty well... but am up for adoption taha!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:38 PM
link   
I'm curious if this still is happening. I would love to have someone give me some guidance and I can endlessly annoy with my questions about ATS.

Thanks!

posted on Mar, 13 2014 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Oh. This sounds like it could come in handy.

I've been coming here for years, but just created my account 5 minutes ago so I can partake in the discussions.

I certainly wouldn't mind being "adopted" by a healthy skeptic. =P

Really just so I dont have to bother random ppl with my silly questions... Would rather ask someone who expects such things from me.

Also, ive always enjoyed one-on-one talks. ^_^

Here, have a drink on me:

(Clearly, if you're gonna 'adopt' me, message me... Because I'm still figuring things out.. Lol)

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

A newbie is here, still wet behind the ears doesn't know how to create a Avata, would like to be adopted. Looking forward to hearing from you.

posted on Mar, 14 2014 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Hi, weeping bunny, tell me how you survive by far. I'm with you.

posted on Mar, 20 2014 @ 05:37 AM
link   

NeonZebraSelah
I'd want to be adopted.

But this sounds like it could be a trap...

Why do you think it's a trap, NeonZebraSelah??
Do you often live in a suspicious would
That's a tragedy
''Think simply, the life is easier'' I reckon.
Let's have a good time with our adoptive members.

posted on Mar, 22 2014 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Well im a veteran here, well liked by some , loathed by others, but if anyone needs adoption lol feel free to message me

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   
yeah id like to be adopted. ive been a lurker for a good 6/7 years onlky just signed up.

posted on Mar, 29 2014 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I've been around for awhile and think I could be a bit helpful to someone new, so I wouldn't mind adopting someone. I was actually adopted in real life so I guess this can be my way of giving back! Lol please though, only those with a sense of humor need apply!

I'm around quite a bit so feel free to message me if you'd like.

posted on Mar, 31 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

onehuman
I've been around for awhile and think I could be a bit helpful to someone new, so I wouldn't mind adopting someone. I was actually adopted in real life so I guess this can be my way of giving back! Lol please though, only those with a sense of humor need apply!

I'm around quite a bit so feel free to message me if you'd like.

I'm PM'ing you

cheers

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

It seems like I can't PM anyone besides the ATS staff, that's why you didn't get my PM!
edit on 1-4-2014 by WhiteWine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

I was adopted as well so here I am.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWine

I think you may have to have 20 post before you can message a member, so, from the looks of it, you only need to comment five more times on some post. Lol easy breezy.

posted on Apr, 1 2014 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

I'll adopt...available one week max out the month. Anyone interested can message me.

However, be forewarned, I speak my mind regardless of who likes what I say or not 👍

posted on Apr, 4 2014 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThePublicEnemyNo1

i need to be adopted PLEASE........

posted on Apr, 9 2014 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by peewee2565

Drop me a message 👍

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: MorningtonCrescent

I would love someone to adopt me, I have read this site for years but lately felt compelled to join. I don't have a lot of time to be here. I don't even know how to post, just reply. That is why I put it here. lol Can't chat or u2 what ever as I don't have enough comments. Someone who would help to figure this out would be great!

posted on Jun, 6 2014 @ 02:44 AM
link   
I really need to be adopted! I have been coming here to read for some months now,then like homeschoolmom above,I felt compelled to join but have made no comments,YET
I have a very rocky relationship with the internet,and could really use some help getting around in here. If you have a lot of patience,PLEASE adopt me!

new topics

top topics

<< 145  146  147    149  150  151 >>

join