It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 138
<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Hey guys,

I'm new here. I just started chatting on conspiracy forums about 6 months ago, Elenin brought me into the scene but everything as made me stay. I hate to say I fell into the grasp of GLP at first. I always thought there was something wrong with that place, the look, the feel, the comments. Then I finally found out about the owner and mods and how they delete any post they do not agree with and ban members for having opposing views. Enough said there.

I am 31, US-MidMo..but been around. Love chatting online and feeding my brain with useless info.. haha..

I am also an out of the box artist, hence the name and website Artlicious.com, you can find out more about me there if you want.

I can already tell I'm going to love it here, love the structure, the order and the intelligence.
I'm excited but am confused a bit about some of the functionality of the site, ie the stats under my avatar by my posts. Where can I find a break down of what those mean?

OK, lemme know if you wanna adopt me!

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Alright, I am a veteran of the site. A former mod here and I know the in's and outs pretty well.

So, if any one wants to be adopted, I will gladly adopt as many of you as I can.

Click here and send me a U2U

Peace and love

gimme_some_truth

posted on Sep, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   
somebody adopt me.

or i'll end up trolling everywhere on the forum.

posted on Sep, 17 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Adopt me, or at least check out my blog before the astroturfing bots obscure it; www.facebook.com...

posted on Sep, 18 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
noob looking for adopt-er,

rule 1-must be awesome.

rule 2-must be able to follow rule 1

posted on Sep, 19 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 24 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hi everyone. I just joined a few minutes ago and am very glad to be here. A few quick things about me: I am a female, age 30, USA. I lean towards paranoid, though my husband does not. I have lurked here for awhile and finally decided to post because of the pooping thread earlier. Of all the threads that could have gotten me to come out of Lurk Land, that is the one I chose to let sway me.

posted on Sep, 27 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
If anyone still needs adopting then feel free to ask for me. I can get you through the basics and other tasks as well.

posted on Sep, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I will adopt someone. I'm new on this account but I've had a few due to forgetting passwords and emails. I moan quite a bit lol I'm British and we can have a good time on here hehe.

Looking for someone who likes walks on the beach... just message me we'll talk and get to know one another.

Bye

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

too funny

posted on Sep, 30 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
If anyone still needs adopting then feel free to ask for me. I can get you through the basics and other tasks as well.

As an "adoptee" of Stop-loss, I can wholeheartedly recommend him.
Very helpful and quick to respond to questions.

(thanks, SL!)

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I'm in need of a future ex-fosterdaddy!

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
If anyone still wants to be adopted, just send a PM.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
New guy here. Looking for someone to show me the ropes, figured its the best way to make a friend.

what I am willing to release about me: 30 something Male from a big city who wishes he lived in the country.

What I am looking for in an adopting a forum veteran:

Don't hate America. Its ok to hate what it currently is, or what it has become, or what it was, or what its turning into, but i wont be able to get along with someone who just "Hates America". If you love the constitution or at least like it to the point where a few reasonable amendments would make you happy then we can get along.

Don't be a racist/sexist.

Sense of Humor is a must.

sailors/soldiers/cops/firefighters/EMS/general first responders are a plus.

If you know the question to the answer '42' and you fit the above then adopt me!
edit on 17-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-10-2011 by OathKeeper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Hi guys im new here my names Mind games,MG for short.. im into seeking the truth about aliens,religion and government conspiracies as well as what happens on 2012.. Someone adopt meh!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MorningtonCrescent
are you a new member, confused about the murky ways of ATS? are you a regular willing to give guidance to a new member? this is your thread! wanna adopt or be adopted? post in this thread with a way to contact you, and we can start hooking people up! (I'm not going to be doing the newbie-oldie member matching, that's up to you. see someone you want to adopt/adopt you, contact them directly.)
my adopted newb is Nerdling, although I'm open to more forum children if the right person comes along. u2u me or check the contact info in my profile.

edit: once you've adopted/been adopted, post a message in this thread to let people know you're off the market. you're on your own as to figuring out your own ATS family structure

also, add your forum parent/child/family member to your signature. family pride!

[Edited on 10/2/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

[Edited on 10/2/2003 by MorningtonCrescent]

[edit on 7-4-2006 by asala]

I bless you forever

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
Hi New Member !!

I am not a Veteran but have been here a while and would consider myself a "regular"...

So, if you need a hand with...

Your avatar

Making a thread

Adding links

Uploading pictures and adding them to your posts

Embedding a You Tube video

Having any questions regarding the T&C,

Or simply...just need an ear...

Call Now...

1-800-SonoftheSun or simply click on this link...

I love this forum and will be happy to show you around.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hi im so new that this is my first post, seriously needing adopted!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   

edit on 26-10-2011 by ursolicitousnp because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Awwwwwwwww, this thread is really sweet. I hope this post doesn't qualify for the "one liner" exclusion.

top topics

<< 135  136  137    139  140  141 >>

join