It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Adopt a New Member!

page: 137
<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by sweethoneybee
Anyway, if anyone actually did say they were adopted by you they'd be lying, which completely goes against the ideals of this place. But what do i know? I'm new.

If someone sends me a u2u saying they want to be adopted by me, they can consider themselves adopted. I'll water them, feed them, take them out for walks, whatever they might need.

does that clarify it further?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
I'm new here but not new to forum sites. Not sure if I need to be adopted or not.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
i'm new here to

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

I'm up for adoption.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
I'd like to be adopted! I'm quite an amateur when it comes to forums too! I promise not to be too much of a hard case!

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Adopt me. You know you want to.

posted on Aug, 29 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Boy, do I need a keeper. I write something witty or informative and find my post is the last of the thread. I thought I was the thread killer. Then looked at the date. I was writing on three or four year old threads.
I have lurked here for a couple years but just decided to get in on the action.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Hey all im new, if you wanna adopt me you can message me or something.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Help! Someone please adopt me.

I'm housebroken, don't take up much room, not a barker.. And if you act soon, I'll even throw in a randy limerick for your efforts. Whatta deal!

I'd U2U the lovely folks who are offering their services, however today I found that I cannot U2U.

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by tabularasa

I will adopt you and help you out. If you have skype then I can tell you more until you can u2u. Let me know if your interested.

or leave a comment on my wall
edit on 4-9-2011 by Stop-loss! because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stop-loss!
Thanks so much, Stop-loss!

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by tabularasa

No problem. Just let me know what you need help with and ill do what I can to solve the issue.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by MorningtonCrescent

looking for help and more posts. read and post on my first thread please.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Stop-loss!

Great! My first question is about U2U, I posted it on your wall..

Much appreciated!

posted on Sep, 9 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Greetings all! I am new too and could use some kind soul to adopt me.

I have figured out quite a few things so far just sort of hit and miss but it is pretty tedious. I JUST found this thread today and only because I became so frustrated I went hunting for a FAQ or something similar.

I have a couple of topics I would like to post a very detailed thread to which will involve lots of quoting and links and whatnot, but until I know how to do all those things I'm spinning my wheels.

Another thing I would like to bring to the attention of some of the ATS Guru's is it does state not to use acronyms due to many international members that will not understand or know the foreign stuff. Well you guys are pretty guilty of doing it LOL

Took me several days to figure out what an OP was!

Also it would not surprise me if there is a very detailed FAQ but it is certainly NOT easy to find if it exists!

The site is great though and I love being here

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
i am super new and super clueless, I read through the new member how to post and got overwhelmed and scared; and now i'm growing fur and my tail is working it's way between my legs.... help... need guidance....

posted on Sep, 10 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rschmfem

hahahahaha I completely relate. Sounds like you found more on your own that I did though. My advancement has been mostly trial and error

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
We are Rigel4.

We will accept a new drone to the hive.

Send us a U2U for Hive acceptance.

posted on Sep, 14 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Heres an open offer for anyone that wants any help to message me on skype (if your really new you cant send u2u's) Just add me, same name

posted on Sep, 15 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
as is always the case, the staff are at your disposal and you can contact any of them via the u2u (private message) system - no post restrictions for contacting staff.

and, if you want to say you've been adopted, I'm always willing to help out the newcomers

new topics

top topics

<< 134  135  136    138  139  140 >>

join