It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Supposed Dulce Photo

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
I found this image whilst digging around recently, Ive done a search and couldnt find it in any other threads. If you have already seen it I'm sorry for re-posting. I just thought it was interesting.

"This is the AUTHETIC picture of the Dulce base Bloodlab. This is the only surviving file from the Dulce Papers, and this picture was taken by the late Thomas Castello himself. Those few who once were there and could speak anyhow, confirmed that it is the correct place.

The devices you see there are equipment used for the treatment and experiment with human, alien and hybrid blood, fluids and similar."

www.crowdedskies.com...

[Edited Quotation on 23-1-2006 by PaulWillocks]

[edit on 23-1-2006 by PaulWillocks]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Not to intrude on your post but you should put your "quoted" content inside the appropriate tags, so as not to be in violation of the T&C of ATS.

i.e. [ ex]quoted content[ /ex] *without the space after [

result:

quoted content

... and now back to the topic at hand

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c
Not to intrude on your post but you should put your "quoted" content inside the appropriate tags, so as not to be in violation of the T&C of ATS.

i.e. [ ex]quoted content[ /ex] *without the space after [

result:

quoted content

... and now back to the topic at hand

Sorry, Im still learning, I've edited the post.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This doesn't look like it is from the Japenese mockup film footage...
but it doesn't look like high tech alien clone lab equipment either...
(Because I know from experience)... not...

but it does look rather thrown together, and the fact that these vats are not covered, and nothing looks clean or sterile,
I am leaning towards NOT DULCE...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazarusTheLong
This doesn't look like it is from the Japenese mockup film footage...
but it doesn't look like high tech alien clone lab equipment either...
(Because I know from experience)... not...

but it does look rather thrown together, and the fact that these vats are not covered, and nothing looks clean or sterile,
I am leaning towards NOT DULCE...

The equipment in this photo is allegedly not used for cloning, remember that these photos from the dulce papers were taken some time before 1987 most probably using some kind of discreet camera not capable of taking a particularly good quality image.

I agree that the equipment does not look very hi-tech compared to the Japanese TV footage, but I think we get false ideas in our heads of what everything in the base would look like.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
True, we don't have much to go upon in this pic...
maybe this is the aliens Kitchen for all we know.

But I can say with about 99% surity, that it is not a sterile lab environment...

kinda looks like something out of a third world medical mission, or a school lab...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Howdy folks...

Don't know much about Dulce, but that pic looks like it is inside an older steel mill, that equipment behind the two pans looks like an old steel extruder...

JMO...

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I'd say it looks more industrial than medical in it's nature, it doesn't look very advanced either...but we need to have an open mind to this type of subject.

Thanks for sharing though.

Edit:

I just looked at the source website, I think it's a fraudulent site made by some kid...look at the spelling and the supposed email, similar writing.

[edit on 23/1/2006 by GrOuNd_ZeRo]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
This does seem like a 1980's quality photo....oy the quality back in the day

I can't really tell for sure what it is based on the photo given, but I do agree with the general consensus that this is not a sterile lab. Good photo though.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaulWillocks

Why do you think the above photo has Anything to do with a military/defense related research?

I have grown up around labratories. My mother does research for UMBC, a local university. As a boy, she let me see the lab where she works, so I know what science labs look like. I don't even see anything that looks like scientific equipment as I know it, in this picture. This is Not a lab like any I've seen!

Tim

[edit on 26-1-2006 by ghost]

top topics

join