It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Humans.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Damn, humans think they are special. Well have I got news for you, you humans are nothing more then a joke in the galaxy. What with your 10% brain function. And your ability to consume heavy amounts of drugs.
You humans are so dumb you named your planet after the dirt on it, how stupid is that.
Jesus, he had to do the fancy stuff just so you would believe.
Earth that misrable back water planet, your oil was our waste we dumped. But somehow you managed to find a way to turn it into fuel. You humans all you do is use up all your resources on every planet you have been on. You know "God" he had to destroy 3 planets already because of you.
Your drugs are the worst in the Galaxy, you get side effects from em.
Don't worry all you stoners out there, you have found the true path. Its not in the church, its what makes you happy.

Disclaimer:
If this offends you Humans, I don't care. Look at where it is.

If you want to know more about the different so called Races that live on your planet I will be happy to tell you what their deal is.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Aliens

Stupid aliens.

All you do is come down to our planet, crossing who knows how large of distances of space and time, and when you get here you have the nerve to appear in front of two guys, who no one's ever going to believe, and wear silly antennae while making funny "Beep Beep" noises.

Rather childish really...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
fools you all fight and stuff but we mallienianiteies are peace full.. .AND COOL!!!!!!!!

--YOURS TRULY--

cooldude76 :w::w:

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
Some of us like to come down to your planet, and play jokes on people. But only when we get high. Oh the look on your faces when you see us, it never gets old. Then there are the ones who run screaming, boy is that funny. Why else would we be at your backwater planet. You guys are the dumbest in the galaxy, the only other dumb species are the Greys. What other race hates other races, and are obscesed with Blond Hair and Blue Eyed races. Why do you think most of the encounters of the Greys are with Blonde Haired people around.

Well I am gonna go play with some humans you call rednecks. They are fun.

top topics

join