It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Healing Energy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
just a question, is everything that makes you do something from outside yourself, I mean, something you did you didn't have really in mind, like licking that spider off the wall, you mentioned, is it a dark energy, or might this just be a dead to free yourself, like, I can assume some don't like the thought of eating spiders, and maybe that act was freeing.

I wouldn't want to confuse you, but maybe I'd like to. I do to do some weird things, and lots of weird bodygestures, but in the end they turn out right. Like by doing these gestures, making my body fit perfectly. Also some to not to perform withinin sight of others.
they're funny moves! People are just strange. A lot of them making me laugh out of nothing. Just because of the vibe they send me, and then they not understanding why I do laugh, and then getting angry and telling me I'm not ok, very disturbing in the beginning, but I get a hold of it, and am teaching them some lessons.

They can't get a hold on me, or better, it. Also very disturbing when people don't mind the things we do mind. I do claim to be clairvoyant and clairaudiant in some kind of degree. As those might be words well fitting for the description. I just hear them mock, hear them shout, here them jawn, very irritating, but you know, hammertime!

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienaddicted

just a question, is everything that makes you do something from outside yourself, I mean, something you did you didn't have really in mind, like licking that spider off the wall, you mentioned, is it a dark energy, or might this just be a dead to free yourself, like, I can assume some don't like the thought of eating spiders, and maybe that act was freeing.

I wouldn't want to confuse you, but maybe I'd like to. I do to do some weird things, and lots of weird bodygestures, but in the end they turn out right. Like by doing these gestures, making my body fit perfectly. Also some to not to perform withinin sight of others.
they're funny moves! People are just strange. A lot of them making me laugh out of nothing. Just because of the vibe they send me, and then they not understanding why I do laugh, and then getting angry and telling me I'm not ok, very disturbing in the beginning, but I get a hold of it, and am teaching them some lessons.

They can't get a hold on me, or better, it. Also very disturbing when people don't mind the things we do mind. I do claim to be clairvoyant and clairaudiant in some kind of degree. As those might be words well fitting for the description. I just hear them mock, hear them shout, here them jawn, very irritating, but you know, hammertime!

I sense that you relate to this spider licking as your gestures that make you laugh. The difference is I killed one of Gods' creatures for no good reason I can remember. I remove them now with cups and a vacuum, unless for some reason I can't capture them and put them outside.

The outside forces that cause actions to you, are from every other living person on this planet. Not all your actions are caused by you. The primary motivator for actions that are not yours, but done by you, are the power emotions, happy, curious, anger, fear, startled, surprized and frustrated.

These are also the same power emotions that cause you to do things.

If you have simple rules you live by, and break them without conscious aforethought, chances are your thinking is effected by external influence.

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I feel spoken to.

Tell me more about that external influence, what you know of, and what to do with it?

I'd like to hear your thoughts.

Aa

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well, it is like this ..........

Just now I said aloud to myself, 'Wait a minute, can you find anything around here?' And laughed at the thought of a future person coming over, looking around at the immense quanity of stuff stacked to the ceiling and saying exactly that, and me cracking up. So I'm like you with your moves that make you laugh at yourself, my thoughts and talking to myself make me laugh.

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
It is hard to relate the external influence to anyone using this typing method. When I talk about it, it flows for hours, even if I am interrupted.
The thing is I have seen so many variations on the theme of shadow people, it is hard to make a count.

I just saw a BB sized black dot of energy shoot into the kitchen and make a
thwack noise on the plastic bucket of dog food I was mixing up for 9 dogs.
I looked really quickly to see if it was a real insect. It wasn't. That reminded me of an elephant sized 'shadow shape' that was in that direction years ago that was menacing, like a T-rex is menacing. That reminds me of another time I turned the corner to go towards that spot outside at night and got straight on slammed with a pretty hardtime powerful whack of evil energy, turned me around.
That reminds me of all the people you hear or read about that get real depressed and stay in their room all day and are afraid to leave home.
That reminds me that alot of recent posts here have stated an evil forbodding bad energy from the shapes they saw.

That reminds me since this is going on all over the world in various places most of the time, that is a lot of evil vibrations coming off people. So what half the world is a bunch of terrorists and the other half is on Prozac?

Now I think that is funny.

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
On Movement for the Shadow People

Okay, here is what you do with the external influence.
From a real experience.
4 of us sitting around a campfire at 2-4 am on a summer morning shooting the bull. I see multiple separate darkside entities and some more figures of various sorts. The other three see nothing I thought, 2 guys didn't.
But the girl named Jamie keeps looking up at the crotch of the willow tree.
So I ask her what she sees. She says a panther crouching with a white mask hovering in front of its' face. Thats' exactly what I see. The other two guys flux at getting aggressive, and Jamie says don't fight it or it will kill you. I try to calm her down, but she remains to uptight for me. So I leave the group, go a few feet away and start flow movement. I sway slowly move my arms in artistic stylized circles, slowly step and spin, doing a kind of flowing dance. But slow, not like Tai Chi that is punctuated by some sharp flips in a routine way. Oh sure, there are times, I move fast, but mostly slow and even. Sweeping my hands to the ground, holding a artistic pose for a short while and moving again.

This immediately gives me the sense that the formerly threatening dark energy is now satisfied and calmy watching me. That they are like cobras and I am the mongoose. I later go to the brain of one and toss it into a projected personality I made up, suddenly my voice changes, I knew to talk fast after doing that, and it sounds like I sucked on a helium balloon. lol

So the people sitting at the campfire didn't even pay much attention to me
as I slow danced, but it sure gave me a feeling I was invincible. Oh and there were 5 shadow people jumping up trying to look over the bushes before that when I sat at the table. Maybe they recognized me from previous performances.

HS

HS

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
So Aa, I didn't usually do this in front of people. Mostly went out back of my forested place in the day or the middle of the night and slow grooved for
the darkside entities there. One time though, I was using a prop, this short stick with 3 cloth trailers about 5 feet long and swirling it around in an fun way like a kid might do, kinda giving the darkside a pep rally, like they were a football team.
Just being friendly in the face of hate like I did on the streets for many years. if you can't baffle them with your BS, dazzle em with your brillance.
So it was daytime. All of sudden I hear the neighbors two lots away who saw me start clapping and cheering. lol

That was the end of that performance.

HS

HS

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   
3 hours later after going to sleep after the last post........

I awoke to the worlds ' and that amidst the cheers of that group' meaning the dark energy .......and this after flowing through several layers of dream consciousness, developing in the flux of a coming awareness.

from Menguard

Many to the layers of consciousness.It is always in a state of flux given development.

the dark energy I saw in my homie soc cap as I put it on......everywhere it is, every where it roams, danced like little balls all over the place yesterday it did. Yes little balls rolled everywhere. The size of eyes. Maybe your eyes looking at this.

HS

And may I add, the eyes have it, yes indeed they have it, Yoda will sleep while you learn to see the darkside. Remember the one eyed man is King on the planet where all are blind. Wear the patch over the right eye and you will see, yes you will see indeed. This is no joke, now go to the drug store and buy a patch for your right eye and let Yoda sleep, there are many kings to be made from blind men. Many nations to bind. Many selves to heal. Many egos to build. Now go, I must sleep Jedi.

Ah, I just heard 'fool'. Who among you thinks I cannot hit the edit button one more time? Who among you thinks I cannot hear your thoughts you will make when you read this? Fool indeed, spend no money for a patch then, make your own. Who needs a bunch of fools thinking they are pirate kings roaming around anyways? learn or not, your choice Jedis, your choice indeed

Remember to tell the stormtroopers in town, these are not the droids they want, they have weak minds. yes go get an official black patch, and put it on immediately so at least one eye isn't blood shot by the time you get back here. The darkside is so tiring to the eyes. May the force be with you.

[edit on 31-1-2006 by HS]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 05:21 AM
link   
hey HS,

I like your posts, they are nice.

hey, do you mean these 'evil' energys, aren't some good??, can make cracking and popping sings, like a plastic bottle making a crack noise out of nothing, the closet cracking up, (I have this a lot with my closet when I'm thinking about All, suddenly a strong thought, immediatly followed by huge cracking in my big black closet. Really, sometimes, it's like it's being destructed. I'm used to it, I didn't know about it till I tested. I came out lots of times, sometimes my light flashes with hard thoughts, or my electrical heater turns on or falls of, then, one might say, coincidence with the heater, but isn't all connected, all interfering always, constantly, no coincidences here! It's the All which is going berzerk, signs, miracles!... not coincidences, although, we had something about this before:

coincidences or synchronicity?

like her teats wanting to come at you when you move two feet to the right, just attracting or pushing away energies. It's like we swim..
around here, except for this bag of bones :p, even still
, we float in this universe, it's illusionary we are stable to the ground, we might be nailed to the earth, but still, the earth floats around, swimming in this haze of energy. mwoahahah, I just like this universe.. :p

HS

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

hey HS,

I like your posts, they are nice.

hey, do you mean these 'evil' energys, aren't some good??, can make cracking and popping sings, like a plastic bottle making a crack noise out of nothing, the closet cracking up, (I have this a lot with my closet when I'm thinking about All, suddenly a strong thought, immediatly followed by huge cracking in my big black closet. Really, sometimes, it's like it's being destructed. I'm used to it, I didn't know about it till I tested. I came out lots of times, sometimes my light flashes with hard thoughts, or my electrical heater turns on or falls of, then, one might say, coincidence with the heater, but isn't all connected, all interfering always, constantly, no coincidences here! It's the All which is going berzerk, signs, miracles!... not coincidences, although, we had something about this before:

coincidences or synchronicity?

like her teats wanting to come at you when you move two feet to the right, just attracting or pushing away energies. It's like we swim..
around here, except for this bag of bones :p, even still
, we float in this universe, it's illusionary we are stable to the ground, we might be nailed to the earth, but still, the earth floats around, swimming in this haze of energy. mwoahahah, I just like this universe.. :p

A day ago that cracking sensation was on my skin, like insect bodies getting crushed. Yes I love this universe also.
None of the incoming vibrations are good becasue they are not invited to the brain via the nervous system which reaches the nerve endings on every part of your body.

synchronicity naturally......

the teats of both men and women are in line with the sense of being alone in the universe. This is a deception of course, women are more open emotionally and easier for me to see this deceptive sense of wanting to be loved because they are lonely. This also happened more than once at close range also. The result is the mind of the person that kept lining up the nerve endings of the lonely aspect of the brain went into a daydreaming phase abruptly and out of it, as both were doing market checkout work on a busy day. Not a time to feel distnt and lonely, now is it?

The barriers of telepathic aura are many, the first two I penetrated were these.
The first one is highly protective and answered 'go home'.
The second one either answered 'we have to talk now' or I don't want to talk now'.
I forget what the third layer of telepathic consciousness is at the moment.

Be careful at this time in history, there is much to be considering desiring to hear the inner thoughts of others. And to share what you want with others.
On the waves come emotions, very powerful emotions that are part of the soul, of the whole, and these can give you heck of a headache, just had one. Being an empath is not all it is cracked up to be. The negative emotions carry along with the positive expression of words , even as a balance with just positive emotions felt. This is the dawning of a new age, an age of telepathic enlightenment for all people responsible enough to handle it. It is a give and take situation. Those who misuse it may find that fear which can cause death. It is for the sharing of knowledge, it is not a kids toy, like 2 cans on a string, in which children cannot get past the excited hello back and forth. It is a calm expression of greeting, a calm exchange of chosen mutually shared experience from the time of knowledge synchronistically received. Possibly the joy of a beautiful waterfall, the flight of an eagle, the flower in spring with a bee on it. These be prepared to share. If the other tasks you with bad memories recall, shut them down immediately. It is a fragile link to consciously be aware of intercommunication on the telepathic network. And also remember there is a God knowing at all times, all that is, it is not necessary to fear the invasion of your mind. For perhaps, your curiousity is invading another mind. But I mean invasion, like one would invade the serene bliss of a deserted beach on an island. The tranquil bliss of the desert.

Invite to your mind those who will be calm and happy as you project yourself to be.

We are all created equal and all unique children of God with unique memories to share.
Blessed be
Honor Seed

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   
are they the same for everyone, or do much similar blocks exist in us.

Every change brings new questions, new emotions, new feelings, but every time on a higher level. Or a further level, of consiousness. Our body adjusts with every progress taken, allowing energy to better move trhough us. And to enlighten us further. We are taking great leaps lately, making much progress, I hope everybody is doing all right.

As you say these auric barriers, I figured out somehow that every realm, every state of consciousness is like garded, by protectors, one must achieve some kind of awareness to go further, or must do some works to proceed to the next level. Accepting the light in us, feeding every nerve. Sensing every thought, empathysing feelings, clair visions of situations at hand. It proceeds with sometimes curious steps, sometimes overwhelming, anger, envy, joy and happiness. Some of the steps in the way.

Everything must be learned and taken care of. Must be accepted, serving humbly, acting righteouss. guiding the flow of energy with witness, with smart thinking, knowing what is good and bad, right/wrong. Which connections to cut. To turn left or right, crystals can have a very bright influence on us, meditate on them, or share energy with it, it can help us with our progress, or unlock hidden treasures. One knows how it goes.

I wish you luck on your path.

heroic

HS

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
HEALING ENERGY
Oh yes I love you. Incoming external energy, my dogs are barking and howling as I start to write.
That's about all I do with external energy is love it. It is from all the people and living things in the world. It is not what people have been calling God for thousands of years. Telepathic brainwaves are created by God, but they are sent by people, regardless of an attempt to project. Brainwaves consistently come from the mind.

You said you'd like to hear my thoughts. You can hear the common collective thoughts, that's a start. Like the word abacadabra came into my head as I was headed somewhere else online. Then I remembered ATS and how the people here don't think I am a mental case like a few do on another newsgroup. I thought about an analogy earlier today to explain how our brains puts words to incoming energy.

First the incoming telepathy is at its' strongest level that of emotions. As soon as the mind recognizes the signal it is transfered into a word or sentence. In turn that word or sentence may or may not prompt us to action. That depends on if we approve of the action, perhaps even more, that we will enjoy doing that deed we are reminded of as a possibility.

What really turns this into a paranormal topic is that scientists can only measure brainwave activity about 4 feet from your head. So any greater distance is a mystery. I postulate it goes through some kind of transconfiguration leaving our auras.
I am not presently using my aura to block.

love all
Honor Seed

HS

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:24 AM
link   

are they the same for everyone, or do much similar blocks exist in us.

As you say these auric barriers, I figured out somehow that every realm, every state of consciousness is like guarded, by protectors, one must achieve some kind of awareness to go further, or must do some works to proceed to the next level.
heroic

I don't understand if auric blocks are the same for everyone. I understand my aura only and can relate intermittenly to various other peoples' auras.

I don't think that I proceed to a next level per se. In fact I back off from visual images when I close my eyes, and when the words interfere with my thinking I back off from those also by accelerating the excitement with which I want to think about actions I am planning for the next day. I then shut down my mind entirely with no thoughts to fall asleep.

The last statement seems to indicate a great quanity of intellect (feelings and thoughts). But their is some duality in what you wrote. Are you refering to getting by others protective aura OR getting by your own on the way out OR others getting by yours' on the way in? Or perhaps it is all three possibilities that shape our distinct incredibly diverse detailed auras. Much like our lives.

love all
Honor Seed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join