It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The plane that was taken down !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Alright , can somebody clear this for me . During 9/11 did any plane was taken down by the USAF ? I ask that because very recently it came to me a memory that I had about the news that I saw while I was in Brazil . I was watching the news and they were showing footage of airplanes from the air force following the information that they had the permittion to take down any plane that was high jacked and pose as threat AND THAT IN FACT THE AIRFORCE DID TOOK ONE PASSENGER PLANE DOWN . I can still remenber the image of a few ... I don't know , security officias walking through a field with lots of trees and with a plane crash marks on the floor but I have only seen this once ( the day it happend ) and it was on this channel - Globo Brasil - which is the MOST RELIABLE SOURCE OF INFORMATION ON BRAZIL ( TRUST ME ) .

I do believe that the information could've been precipitated . That was to much information coming in in to little time ( plus all the tention ) .

So , do any of ou can clear this to me and does anybody else remenber seeing this ?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
I posted this story over a year ago

Flight 93 Shot Down by the Happy Hooligans

Major Rick Gibney did as he was ordered and did nothing criminal. He was merely following orders,
They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
I posted this story over a year ago

Flight 93 Shot Down by the Happy Hooligans

Major Rick Gibney did as he was ordered and did nothing criminal. He was merely following orders,
They, the Happy Hooligans, a unit of 3 F-16 aircraft, were ordered to head toward Pennsylvania. At 0957 they spotted their target; After confirmation orders were received, A one Major Rick Gibney fired two sidewinder missiles at the aircraft and destroyed it in mid flight at precisely 0958;

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Edit: Never mind what I wrote here before . Went to read about flight 93 and found a lot of stuff .

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Fanatic]

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Fanatic]

new topics

join