It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does anyone not support global warming ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Actually the best theory I've seen so far was on a tv show. Sorry, don't remember much about it, except what one of the scientists had to say. His theory is that Global Warming is a natural occuring cycle, that is being accelerated by mans activities. Not necessarily made worse, just accelerated.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 06:33 AM
link   
is the global mean tempature changing? most liekly.

How much is it changing?
A few degrees. 1-5 degrees

Is it man made?
I cant say and you certaintly cannnont get an answer here because thisis an issue with defense on both sides. I would sugest you go to ID ATS' sister site and read the recent debate on global warming

ignorancedenied.com...

Personally.
I feel that this is just humanity living out its humanity. What we dont understand we are afraid of and we try to understand. I personally feel global warming is just one of thoes things and we are trying our damdest to think of a reason why to soothe our fear.

Thats just me and that is an entirely unscientific deduction.

-Mizar

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
and praying that the effects of global warming will continue to reveal the ultimate consequences for U.S.... next hurricane season.

The greater problem with global warming is that, even if there was a universal understanding that our consumer friendly ways of life in this world today are destroying our only source of life....
the 'industry' would not allow us to stop untill enough people have become suffocated with pollution and greenhouse gasses, that there is no one left to fuel their engines.

I absolutely LOVED Hurricane Katrina, it was a baptism for some, an awakening for others and a very subtle way to expose the weaknesses of this government....
not that this government didn't strike back against the environment and therefore killing us at a much faster rate,

but it was a beautiful storm.

"She's" not that fragile, anymore.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible
and praying that the effects of global warming will continue to reveal the ultimate consequences for U.S.... next hurricane season.

No need to cross fingers. The pieces are set... the board in motion. Retreat to the mountains if you wish to watch. If you prefer... stay put in an incorporated coastal city for front row seating to watch the crumbling of the illusion... but note... the ride will be a few orders of magnitude more fun than the Log Plume at Disney World.

The wind speed at my home was 120-140 for 8 hours during Ivan. My front door does not close quite the same. After Aaron and Opal... then Ivan and Dennis... I'm a believer... times have changed... and hands of humanity are painted many coats of red.

The bible thumpers are right... it is time to repent or be cast away. Get off the corporate tit and remember your position in the womb of nature.

We were once cavemen... those that pass, will again, be.

Sri Oracle

top topics

<< 1   >>

join