It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Battle Cry!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
See what your Battle Cry is...

Link to your Battle Cry RAAAAAHH!!

Striding on the plains, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Klepto! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"I'm going to smash you all the way to Wienerwald, and sever every head in sight!"

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Here is mine...

"Striding out of the plains, cutting down all who dare stand in the way using a studded crowbar, cometh Snowflake_obsidian! And she gives a cruel grunt:

"I'm going to pulverize you so forcibly, your pets won't recognize you!"

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
w00t w00t

Prowling along the terrain, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Cpr12r! And he gives a mighty cry: "I'm going to flog you until you turn magenta!!"

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpr12r
w00t w00t

Prowling along the terrain, brandishing a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Cpr12r! And he gives a mighty cry: "I'm going to flog you until you turn magenta!!"

Your battle cry sounds very sexual. Sorry...I have a dirty mind!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
lol

Striding on the tarmac, brandishing a studded crowbar, cometh Striker122! And he gives a vengeful bellow:

"I'm going to pound you beyond mortal comprehension!"

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Running out of the wasteland, attacking with a jeweled meat hammer, cometh Spliff4020! And he gives an ominous grunt:

"Hail the blood-letting! I shall discombobulate the entire world!!!"

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   
lol

Who is that, prowling along the wasteland! It is Asala, hands clutching a thorned whip! She cries ominously:

"I'm going to contort you in such an unsafe manner, you will drink poison

[edit on 23-1-2006 by asala]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Stalking amidst the freeway, wielding gilded boxing gloves, cometh Skippytjc! And he gives a cruel bellow:

"I'm going to contort you into the danger zone, and dip you in uranium!!!"

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Some of these are pretty funny, and some are just weird, like mine

Who is that, sprinting on the tarmac! It is Hatchedcross, hands clutching a vorpal blade! He bellows vengefully:

"I'm going to hack into your brain, and type rm -rf !!!"

See?

[edit on 1/23/2006 by hatchedcross]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Lo! Who is that, rampaging out of the hotel lobby! It is Lysergic, hands clutching a meaty axe! He bellows vengefully:

"In the name of Thor the Mighty, I carve into flesh until there is no more hope!!!"

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Lo! Who is that, prowling amidst the desert! It is Truttseeker, hands clutching an oversized scalpel! And with a bloodthirsty bellow, his voice cometh:

"Ares, God of War, be praised! No flesh shall be spared!"

Holy crap that is aweosme.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking along the tarmac! It is Hitman132436, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!"

but what i dont get is that im holdin a hammer how can i blow a hole in u?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by hitman132436
Yea, verily: Who is that, skulking along the tarmac! It is Hitman132436, hands clutching a jeweled meat hammer! And with a cruel cry, his voice cometh:

"I'm going to blow a bullet-hole in you the size of God!!"

but what i dont get is that im holdin a hammer how can i blow a hole in u?

Maybe its a magical hammer that shoots bullets.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
caution advised...

This Jeweled Meat Hammer may be packing heat...

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
[edit on 1/24/2006 by benevolent tyrant] I looked at "my battle cry" and I changed my mind. I am far too benevolent to wish ill upon another person...even my enemies. Those who are evil will simply wither in despair when gazing upon my radiant benevolence. I usher in an era of tryannical goodness.

Good will smite evil. Evil can never prevail when confronted by the light of decency, kindness, thoughfulness, genuine caring and a heart untainted by hate. But if all that fails, a 45 cal. bullet to the brain usually brings them around to my way of thinking.

[edit on 1/24/2006 by benevolent tyrant]

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Running amidst the steppes, swinging a sharpened screwdriver, cometh Factorylad! And he gives a cruel bellow:

"I'm going to bludgeon you like a rabid gangsta bitch, and roll you in creamy neugut!!!"

Gangsta!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Rampaging through the desert, brandishing a thorned whip, cometh Implosion! And he gives a mighty grunt:

"This one's for you, mom! I look forward to hearing the lamentations of thy women!!"

new topics

top topics

join