It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Universal Lethargy A Theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Lethargy Of The Universe

Greetings all.

I have a thory I would like to put forward to the community and discussion.

Over the last 5-10 yrs I have noticed a decline in "Happiness" amounf myself and my fellow humans that inhabit this planet. Everyone seems to be drained of energy, completly lethargic and more or less just going thru the motions so to speak. We wake, eat, work, sleep and do it all again day in and day out.

I have also noticed a change in the way we preceive time, It sometimes seems to slow down or speed up and you never notice it happening until after it is over, plus there seems to be a removal of personal energy during this.

The enegry that flows thru each of us, thru everything seems to have grown stale like a non-ventliated house. It flow also seems to have stopped, I liken it to a still pool of water, and that pool is running low. I and others also feel that there is a great deal of urgency toward something, though none of us are sure what "It" is.

Now I am far from crazy, I have limited Psi abilities as well as the ability to feel the ebb and flow of earth energies. but that's about it.

Just everything feels old, lifeless and stale. Questions?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Try a sound and light machine. I bought one about 7 years ago to help me with the pain and discomfort of medical treatment I was going through, and it's become one of the most useful tools for maintaining a high level of energy, cognitive function, and positive outlook. It's probably not much different than the benefits of serious meditation, but it's a whole lot easier and fits better with an busy life. It's also made a huge difference in my, how you say, "psi".

I'm serious. If you google "Sound and Light Machine" or "Light and Sound Machine" you'll get a lot of good info. If you want more, shoot me a U2U message and I'll give you some specific recommendations.

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 02:20 AM
link   
"Now I am far from crazy, I have limited Psi abilities as well "
(cut)
"Just everything feels old, lifeless and stale. Questions?"== Digital Lightning

I have been looking for hints along this line. If I ever wanted to post a true
conspiracy theory, this one is pretty close. But the only question I would have
is to get a better description of that old, lifeless and stale part. Compare that
description to how you feel after either extreme frustration and/or anger. I would
submit that you could say the same after such emotions. I first noticed something
along these lines (in others, not myself) in the 1992-1994 time frame.

Edit to correct user ID spelling

[edit on 31-1-2006 by nightwing]

new topics

join