It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's Satanist Link To Anton Lavey, Leader of Satanist Church of the US

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I thought this would be an interesting subject for all.

I did a quick Net search and found many sites on thsi subject.
Here is the information from one site...
Anton Lavey's Son's Account of Bush At Satanist Castle in Colorado

Here is an excerpt from the site:

When I reached the age 12 my father told me I had to go befor them because of my rebellion and being apposed to what I was to do. That was the time I met these men. They warned me of what could happen to me if I did not do as they suggest. George H.W. Bush Senior was one of these men. I stood before them and told them I was not going to follow their ways and I was not going to take my dads place, and that there was nothing they could do to me. My father was so embarrass he cowered in his seat. I told them I believe a higher power and that higher power said in his word that no harm can come to me. So be it and I turned left. They never said a word back. I think they were all stewing or struck with shock. I know my dad was "out of the mouths of babes".

From Anton Lavey's Son,
Reverend
Jess A LaVey

I would like to know if anyone knows anything more about this subject?

I have heard and read that the Bush family is involved with the American Skull & Bones Org.

This seems valid, but I am always slightly skeptical, on things like this.

I believe that Bush is a Dark individual, with many Dark ppl surrounding him.

He went to war, without fully investigating the situation. Anyone in the WH that disagreed with him adn his cronies, were shunned and either quit or were fired.
He only consults a few select individuals on issues of state and govt.
This is unusual also, but not so, if he is indeed NOT out for the People's best interests and the World's total safety.

Hmmmmm

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

George Bush's newly commissioned naval base, San Diego

img325.imageshack.us...

Copyright google earth 2005

Seeing stuff from space gives you a new perspective.

Chase it.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:54 PM
link   
One thing that bothers me:

Satanism is NOT a bonafide religion in which people exercise supposed Darwinian urges in fancy shmuck rituals. That's propaganda. Satanists worship Satan, give me a break, this is a "breaking in" tactic by these groups to have people slowly filter in (Wiccans did the same thing in the past, and guess what- IT WORKED). This is further proof Lavey was a liar and that he did exactly what we all expected him to do.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Anton Szandor LaVey was a sick puppy thats for sure.

LEGEND: ASL presented himself as a loving family man.

REALITY: ASL violently beat his wife Diane throughout their marriage. In 1984 a police report was made describing Diane being strangled into unconsciousness by ASL, who was in such a murderous rage that his daughter Karla had to pull him off Diane and drag her outside the house to save her life. ASL routinely physically beat and abused those of his female disciples with whom he had sex, forcing them into prostitution as part of his "Satanic counseling" and collecting their earnings. In 1986 ASL was a passive witness to the sexual molestation of his own grandson by a longtime friend who was later convicted of sex crimes with minors. In 1990 ASL informed a mentally-ill stalker of his daughter Zeena of her whereabouts and the time & location of a public appearance she was scheduled to make, deliberately endangering her life.

SOURCES: San Francisco Police records of ASL attack on Diane LaVey, Zeena LaVey, Diane LaVey, Stanton LaVey.

More about Anton here

Edit to add
there`s another thread talking about this and Jess LaVey is not Anton`s son as he only had one son Satan LaVey.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 23-1-2006 by gps777]

Cug

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

there`s another thread talking about this and Jess LaVey is not Anton`s son as he only had one son Satan LaVey.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just some more info

A SF Gate article about the probate proceedings
www.sfgate.com...

Another think I forgot to menton on the other thread one of his daughters joined the Temple of Set. The ToS was formed by former Church of Satan members who were not happy with LaVey and how he was running things (I think it happened in '76) anyway there is bad blood between the two groups. Her "switch" was/is the source of much nose rubbing that continues to this day. Now if LaVey had a black... err.. I guess white sheep is a better word, son who became a Christian preacher that would be in just about every flame war they have on line dontya think? (And they have flame wars that dwarf anything that has ever happened on ATS... their Satanists after all
)

Both the birth records and the probate court records would be a matter of public record, check for yourself.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Thanks for the added info Cug,tho for some reason i cant believe a Christian preacher would fabricate all of this just so`s to win back or sway people towards Christianity.I could however believe him to be a double agent
to discredit Christianity.

Because he knew the truth would come out that he is not his son?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Could it be that Satan LaVey changed his name to Jess?logically anybody would want to change it other than Satan Himself.

Here a link referring him as Anthony and the Rev Jess......
jmm.aaa.net.au...

Which it is here Anthony Jess

david.scacc.org...

Even Anton Szandor LaVey is`nt his real name its

LEGEND: Claimed that "Anton Szandor LaVey" was his genuine birth name.

REALITY: Born "Howard Stanton Levey".

SOURCES: Birth certificate 4/11/1930, Cook County, Illinois. Confirmed by relatives.

www.churchofsatan.org...

So my assumption is that it is his son,i think its a rediculous claim to make if his is`nt.
I can understand Satanist might think he will give Satan a bad name

Edit to add
Wikipedia states Satan Xerxes Carnacki LaVey was born Nov 1 1993 that only makes him twelve and a bit.So i now doubt its the same person

either that or he is an iligitamate son or he`s a very young Reverend which i doubt.I`m gonna try and find an email of Rev Jess and ask him to clear it up.
SWORD OF THE SPIRIT MINISTRIES
REV.Jess A. Lavey
13645 5th
Yucaipa
CA
909)4468737
[email protected]

if someone lives in the US give him a call.
Ive sent Jess an email and will post here if he responds to it

[edit on 23-1-2006 by gps777]

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
i have read some about quballa and found that the letter W equated to the number 6. As in Gorge W. Bush who has served two terms this gives us two W's or two 6's and his father Gorge H. W. Bush who served one term giving us one 6 so maybe the conection to Bush is WWW or 666 the mark of the beast??????

what do you think?????????

Cug

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by gps777

Edit to add
Wikipedia states Satan Xerxes Carnacki LaVey was born Nov 1 1993 that only makes him twelve and a bit.So i now doubt its the same person

either that or he is an iligitamate son or he`s a very young Reverend which i doubt.I`m gonna try and find an email of Rev Jess and ask him to clear it up.

I'm puzzled why you even thought he was the same person? I posted Xerxes (The name he goes by) birth year in my other post. I'm also puzzled why it seem to look like you think he is legit, just because he is a christian preacher?

OK what will you except as evidence? his word?

This is his word
www.iafm.org...

Lets see a "German" birth certificate in English, even the embossed seal is in English.
Oh lookie it even claims LaVey was born in Germany and as you pointed out he was born in Chicago. And Anton's age is also wrong he was 38 in 1968 not 49. Then we have the fact that Anton never was in Germany (Althow he claimed to have been there) see www.churchofsatan.org...

Next we have what looks to be a collage grant application.

Again Antons age is wrong.
The dates are screwy it's for the 80-81 school year, Anton signed in 80, his mother and the school official signed 2 years latter in 82.

In part B no1 the father is listed as having an income coming from a Job of 27,000 a year. Anton really was pretty much dead broke from the mid 70's on.

Next we have a card from the selective service... no proof of anything there other than he was 18 at some point in his life.

Then we have a photo of Dad and son... If that's not a photoshop I'll eat my hat, and then convert to Christianity. (actually it looks like it was pre-photoshop, just some pictures cut apart and pasted together and run threw a Xerox machine).

Damn I spent way too much time on this crap.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cug

I'm puzzled why you even thought he was the same person? I posted Xerxes (The name he goes by) birth year in my other post. I'm also puzzled why it seem to look like you think he is legit, just because he is a christian preacher?

Exactly,i do find it puzzling,the whole lot, if he is a fraud even he knew he was going to be found out,you dont have to share my faith but you must admit its a very absurd claim to make especially a preacher to involve Presidents as well?and then claim to be Christian.If this guy is a down and out right fraud would`nt or should`nt he be in jail for such massive lies.
Not that i would hold Bush in a good light either way.

OK what will you except as evidence? his word?

This is his word
www.iafm.org...

The link states that it is someone else`s word not his,all i have done is email him to see what he has to say.

Lets see a "German" birth certificate in English, even the embossed seal is in English.
Oh lookie it even claims LaVey was born in Germany and as you pointed out he was born in Chicago. And Anton's age is also wrong he was 38 in 1968 not 49. Then we have the fact that Anton never was in Germany (Althow he claimed to have been there) see www.churchofsatan.org...

snipped the rest which i also agree with, way too many false claims and inconsistencies

Damn I spent way too much time on this crap.

I appreciate your time Cug,i`ll still be interested in what he personally has to say if he replies to what i wrote to him,and will let you know,i wont so dont hold your breathe waiting.I`d ring him but i`m in Australia.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I knew it. I just knew it.

Thank you for this great find. I can feel the evil thru my tv set.

Its not very often i get a gut feeling like i do when i watch
those faces
on tv. Cheney is the Grandest diabolical of all.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
I thought skull and bones was a 'pirate' symbol.

According to maddox.xmission.net... you can't spell pirate without 'irate.'

I think it's all a bit erratic at best. I feel for George W. Bush, but I feel for the Iraqi people and the American people more.

I think they deserve better.

Don't ask Hitler. He was hellbent on world domination or treasure.

Who knows?

Skull and Bones knows.

*Edited to fix link.

[edit on 23-1-2006 by Simon_the_byron]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:17 AM
link   
As with any post, there are always going to be differences and varying opinions on subjects and issues.

I think that there are secret groups active in the U.S. and abroad. Now, whether they are Masonic, S&B, or whatever, that doesn;t really matter does it?

Bush and his family are Oil Capitalists. That's not really a bad thing, but if you watch his (Bush) Press Conferences and State of the Unior addresses, he ALWAYS mentions Evil, Terror, Threat, Attack, and other related negative words/issues over and over again.

Satanist or not, he is a DARK MAN. I feel no pity for him.
He and his buddies, manipulated the American People into Believing that his way is the only right and just way to save the world & the U.S.

Bush and a select, SELECT , few are the only ones that discuss public, foreign, and economic policies. You are either in or you are out. Way out.

The fact that he meets (met) with only a select few, tells me he had a hidden agendy fo this 'war' and the terrorists.
Scapegoats.

Why does it seem SO irrational for Bush to be Anti-Christian?
He plainly is fond of war.

PS~I am sure this will fire up a few....

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I knew it. I just knew it.

Thank you for this great find. I can feel the evil thru my tv set.

Its not very often i get a gut feeling like i do when i watch
those faces
on tv. Cheney is the Grandest diabolical of all.

Off subject a bit:
I was watching the State of the Union Address last night. My (9 yr) son was also.
He pointed out that Bush's Ears were weird, and his eyes too.

He said that Bush's LEFT ear was way bigger than the Right. (His Left)
I noticed it too. I thought it was funny...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This 'Official' Site is strange in that is seems to be seeking out members, from the fitst page/Enter 'button'
'Official' Church of Satan

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by isisinanna
This 'Official' Site is strange in that is seems to be seeking out members, from the fitst page/Enter 'button'
'Official' Church of Satan

The Church of Satan ... associated with amazon.com

Nothing more to add, except I took a look at that website and it seems to me that Satanism is a cocktail of Atheism, Occultism, Animal Activism and the fact that they see nothing wrong with killing people

Or that's what the site claims anyway.

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
JessALaVey has been around the internet forum Block more then a Few times.

He Truly believes that The World Is Ruled and dominated by Satanists. And if you don't Believe Him. Then You are not born agian.

BTW- He Called me a "satanist" when I challenge him For Proof.

Please Lets not Say his name three times, and summon him.

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Evening everybody- my first post here on ATS.
I have a distinct curiosity about what everyones view is on Satanism.
Since discovering the CoS myself, reading through it's philosophies and studying The Satanic Bible, i realised that i relate to its belief system and that i was basically applying many of its teachings to my everyday life anyway. At that point i decided to allign myself with the CoS. From the main title of this thread and the responses regarding Anton LaVey, it seems most people will view the CoS as an 'evil' organisation.
It seems a lot of people regard Bush as evil and so tying him in with the CoS simply highlights this. Dont worry, im not trying to preach the word of the devil here or anything, lol, this thread just seems a little bit harsh. Not sure i like the constant Anton Lavey bashing either....there may be a few inconsistencies in his life-story, but i can think of another iconic religious figure with many inconsistencies as well. So, how is the CoS viewed by the other ATS members then? just plain evil? misguided? intriguing? tempting to some?
Being English, we obviously dont get as much coverage of Bush as Americans, but to me, he seems like a very religious man, with Christian beliefs. So linking him and his family to the CoS seems a little irrational. But hey, this is my first post. i wana get some discussion going and see what other people think.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by isisinanna

I would like to know if anyone knows anything more about this subject?

It's a hoax. LaVey has two adult daughters and one minor son. His oldest daughter, Karla, is a satanic priestess and lecturer on the university circuit. His second oldest daughter, Zeena, is a quasi-satanic practicioner in a religion that honors the Egyptian god Set. His son, Satan Xerxes LaVey, is being raised by LaVey's common-law widow, Blanche Barton, a Church of Satan priestess.

LaVey has one male gandson, Stanton LaVey. You can view his website here.

The Bush family is ultra-conservative. I doubt they would be caught dead associating with the beatniks and hippies that made up the Church of Satan.

I have heard and read that the Bush family is involved with the American Skull & Bones Org.

George and his son, W., were both members of the Skull and Bones fraternity at Yale University.

I believe that Bush is a Dark individual, with many Dark ppl surrounding him.

And I believe you're right.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
[edit on 20-2-2006 by Masonic Light]

new topics

top topics

join