It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

become werewolf

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:13 PM
link   
how can i become a werewolf or a vampire or both?pls, i am waiting for an answer.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by vampwolf]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Didn't you just ask this, in another thread?

8th

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Step 1: Start wearing black.

Step 2: Create a blog.

If you do ever become a vampire or a werewolf then be sure and keep us all updated!

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Sorry hon, I think you our out of luck on this plane of existence.
Turn to writing and give your imagination a healthy release.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by vampwolf
how can i become a werewolf or a vampire or both?pls, i am waiting for an answer.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by vampwolf]

You simply can not. You might be able to convince yourself that you are a vampire or a werewolf, but that is just going to land you in jail or a loony bin. Why jail or an asylum, you might ask. Because, it wouldn't be real it would be a delusion, and if you bit somebody(which I'm sure you would) or god forbid killed someone, you would end up in one of the two.

The only kid I knew in highschool, who thought he was a vampire, lost all but one of his friends. It was a shame because he was a nice guy. Even when he realized that he really wasn't a vampire nobody wanted to talk to him.

Here's my advice drop it, it's not gonna happen. What you could do is research the history of vampires and werewolfs(you will find out that the truth has nothing to do with the film "underworld". If you keep posting this stuff, you will eventualy get

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I can tell you on how to become one, but I will ned your full name, your Soicial number, your address, and your bank account number (if you have one) to see what the process of it is, and how long it will take.

Okay, not really. DO NOT SEND ME THAT INFORMATION
I repeat DO NOT, it was a joke. There is only one way and that is trhough myth and you.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Harvestfreak
There is only one way and that is trhough myth and you.

By this, he means that you can imagine it...

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I'm sorry but WHAT THE ****?! Seriously, is this a joke?

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
um, Ats meterial?

Anyway, A person possessed can exhibit animalistic tendencies. (Didn't Some guy in the Bible Become a WereCow? :clwndnc

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Send me $399.99 and I will promptly mail you my special werewolf coversion kit.
It works only for a limited period but lucky for you I can mail you, on a weekly basis, my special werewolf booster cream for just a one time payment of $4799.88 for a years supply.
That works out to the fantasticly affordable $399.99 a week.
I think you will agree a bargain to become a werewolf.
Money orders only please.

[edit on 26/1/2006 by ANOK]

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 09:15 PM
link   
there is something that really works u guys...seriosly...works...if u wanna really be one.

(MOD Edit- dont post email address)

[edit on 16-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 11:28 AM
link   
vampwolf, a very noble quest for such an obviously non-canine breed.

I myself travelled to the Scottish Highlands where, having got lost, I came apon this deserted cottage on the edge of a Scotts Pine plantation.

Because it was so very, very dark, I had to turn on my head torch. I made it to the cottage and had to break in because it had started to rain and I did not want to stay outside and get soaked. I was also desperate to eat something.

At some point, I must have fallen asleep, because I was woken by the sound of scratching at the back door. In that half asleep, half awake state, I cross the kitchen floor and opened the door, whereapon a soaking, mangey, dog thingy launched itself through the open door.

Pushing past me, the dog thingy tore into the sitting room where it sat in front of the roaring fire, I had no recolection of starting, to alternatively lick its arse and balls, and snarl at me.

I needed a drink, so returned to the kitchen where, opening a cupboard, I saw a bottle of vodka. There was also some food and a couple of tins of dog food. Half an hour later, having eaten, I returned to the little sitting room and put down a bowl of food for the dog.

It just sat there, staring and snarling at me. Staring......and snarling. Finally, I could stand it no more, so I pushed the bowl of foot towards it with my foot, whereapon, it jumped at me and, in a flurry of wet matted hair, it sank it's yellowing teeth into my right arm.

Don't worry though. I'm alright noooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwww.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Can any one her tell me how to become a werewolf? Tell me at [email protected]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Erm. I look on the thread the date for the last reply is 12-2-2006 at 11:28pm.

I see Anonymous ATS reply 17-5-2008 at 03:42am.. on the main board... look and Fritz was the last one to post... reply to message see

"Anonymous ATS

posted on 17-5-2008 at 03:42 AM
Can any one her tell me how to become a werewolf? Tell me at

Erm... what??? missing something.. ??

And no vampwolf, sorry me love the answer is no. Go into writing, make yourself into what you please... real life... no sorry.

Oni x x

[edit on 16-1-2009 by asala]

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Under the full moon on the clearest place to the moon where it can shine you then Howl Three times. Put a bone on the floor and draw a circle around it you can use a paper to help you after that You Drink water from a wolves paw print.

TIP: If you want the magic to not be so harsh then drink from a dogs or puppy instead.

WARNING: This spell hasn't been Tested and it might not work, if it does beware that it might hurt when you transform and you might be out of control and kill. Be reminded that this is black magic.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Nobody taking this guy seriously?

Let's assume he means 'tap into my 'inner werewolf'?

Maybe he's afraid and he wants some access to his power animal?

A few years ago there was this little story on about a plain kid who lived with two vampire adults as his 'mom and dad'.

He felt left out, they went to parties and he stayed at home.

One night he heard about them planning to drink his blood when they got back. (they never were very nice to him).

Well the parents got back and the kid sees them, and they're acting all 'vampy' and drooling at the thought of this little kid morsel.

The kid runs outside and down this spooky driveway and the parents vamp out into full fang mode and fly after him.

They come flying down and the kid is on the ground cowering.

They stalk towards him ready to do mayhem.

Suddenly they hear this inhuman roar coming from everywhere at once.

They look around and when they look back the ordinary kid has changed into a big werewolf and grabs them both...

Cue several Wilhelm Screams

...anyway, I'd say use the power animal meditations and start some kind of physical training, maybe something like

Parkour

But start slowly just jumping and running over little things like a small box and with lots of grass for padding.

And for gawd's sake WEAR A HELMET! (j/k)

And, yeah start wearing black and checking for fleas
...er I mean big teeth.

[edit on 31-7-2008 by Badge01]

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is werewolf.i will teach you how to become werewolf........i am not joking....i know how to control it from our body........we can become werewolf whenever we like ...........

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think the only people who can become werewolves are those who inherit it. You know the people with the excessive hair condition (You see the fakers at the circus). Also (but don't count me on it) Indians, as in Native Americans. Accepting your inner-animal (like in brother bear) and maybe transforming yourself into your inner-animal. If you're not under these catagories then the you can always run away from home and be raised by wolves (you will be missed).
Those who read twilight or seen underworld... please don't act like that! You won't turn into a bear-sized wolf no matter how badass the idea may seem. So don't eat wolfbane, don't get in a fight with a wolf, don't "sell yourself to the devil", none of that. You're better being the badass werewolf that you always wanted to be in the imaginary world of your mind and the internet. Those who want to become vampire, please don't end up like that one guy who killed his girlfriend's parents, licked their blood, and bailed! That's just being plain stupid.
P.S. I did go on this site originally to see if I can become a werewolf myself. So feel free to rank on me 'cause we are laughing our asses off at you.

join