It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Phenomenon(or something)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:48 PM
link   
This is going to sound really silly (maybe) but I feel it's worth a try.

I've taken notice over he years that it is *impossible* for me to get lost while driving. I'm dead serious..so don't laugh
It has happened to me alot lately and this is my reason for posting it. It's like I can literally 'feel' where I'm going and if I'm not on the right path, I know it and turn around immediately. Is this some strange phenomenon, or just really awesome navigator skills? Does anyone else have this happen? Speak your mind, please..
Magestica

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Global Position System in your brain?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Is apart of our instincts, developed as one of those sixth sences. Everyone has them, seems you have an affinity with yours. I would guess your no older than 30, you seem to be a rather awakened soul for being a young lass. Thats, what I know.

Humans, haveing migrated this world over have developed rather powerful and amazingy accurate abilities. Much like birds in migration.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I dont think its so strange. I think I can sense which way is north with my head (which I can) so dont think its so abnormal. They call it a sense of direction, maybe we are telepaths of some sort?

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:54 PM
link   
(ok so maybe I was)
Actually I hear people all the time losing their way..so I thought this was some phenomenon of the sort. I don't know east from my toe either, so...

Here's another cool thing, that I'm very thankful for-I can sense if there are deer in the road ahead and therefore KNOW to slow my roll. I've not been wrong once *knock on wood*..Yeah watch me go out and hit a dear tonight!
That would break my heart, because my dumb self would get out and try CPR or something equally as ignorant..

Thanks for your opinions all

*edit* hit a 'deer' not a 'dear' that would never happen!!

[Edited on 10/1/03 by magestica]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:59 PM
link   
What do you think the matrix is?

It really exists. It is fully coordinates covering the entire planet.

Also they recently found out that animals especially birds can tune into magnetics like they have their own compass.

I see no reason why people cannot do the same thing provided they had the elevated capability.

I have met some people like you before and it is a wondrous thing, certainly I can get lost that is for sure.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 06:04 PM
link   
What a nice thing to say *blush*..

So are you saying I'm lost in the matrix?
Is that a good thing or a bad thing?
Mag

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I cant say that I dont ever get lost, becouse ,..well I get lost sometimes.

But I do have this thing with numbers. I look at things with numbers, like clocks, posting number (here in this site), lottery numbers,...and many times It happens to be in some non-random sequence.

The sequences occur if in random, but seem significant.

I see alot of binary.(no joke)

I just looked at the clock thinking I needed to shut down for the night, and it was 11:11 when I looked up. This happens lot with time, and no I do not look often.

Just some examples, but I notice things like this quite often.

(Lets see what post number this board gives me for this post...
)

EDIT::Now notice the post number and notice the post times,...you see what I mean?!

posted on 1-10-2003 at 10:23 PM Post Number: 197979

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by smirkley]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I should have replied, to validate it, instead of edit, but too late.

I did cut-n-paste the post date and time and it reflects the date and time I have my preferences set to display, zone time.

I got a time date semi match
and the post number really suprised me.

Lets see if I can do that again,...dont count on it, I wasted my karma on the first one

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:03 PM
link   
some times that happends to me, read my story..

ok,

when i was a kid i had something *special*

i could do anything remote view, read peoples minds even move stuff with out tuching them.

then BAM when i was around 11 "1998"

i saw a BRIGHT light in my back yard now this took me out of DEEP sleep,

i said out load and in my mind "WHOS THERE?"

Bang, the "ufo" blasted off...

here is the same ufo. National UFO Reporting Center www.nuforc.org...

now when i was in 3rd grade my teacher saw me "playing with marbels"

then next thing i knew i was being tested in a classroom with cards,

and a board with lights if i remember right they "the testers" wanted me to tuch the light that drew me to it

around the age of 12 word got around that i was a "freak" at my school and i soon fergot/lost my gift

now I ever so often i get little spurts of it back

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:21 PM
link   
i dont know about navigatioon but i have a damn good internal clock. if i think of a time that i want to wake up before i go to sleep, i will wake up at that time. i dont need an alarm clock or a watch or anything. i can head out on the town and come back at a predetermined time even without the use of a cellphone or watch and i can wake up whenever i want, even if im tired as hell.

Dmsoldier, my great uncle can move a spread out bed of salt maybe 3cm x 3cm into a little pile just by looking at it. could you do things like that? he could also lift the tail end of a bus about a meter off the ground

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
wowa a end of the bus?? um no not much any more,

but i did stop a basketball from hitting my face a few months ago,

but i cant clear my mind 99% of the time

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hey Majestica........Funny thing with me, is that I always tend to ''get lost'' while driving.....
A few years back, I turned right ,instead of going straight and ended on the freeway......
WHAT did I do???
I reversed all the way out!
Am not KIDDING!!!

Another time I went down a 'one way ' street.......cops up ahead looked and in order for me to go back, I had to go on the grass path ..in the middle strip of the road.....The cops just laughed....Lucky I wasn't fined!
Hey, this happened early in my driving!

Not that things are better now!
But then, I dont drive far.
helen...

But I do get OTHER starnge phenomenon happening with other things...
helen.

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
But I do get OTHER starnge phenomenon happening with other things...
helen.

What are they? Feel free to share some if you'd like..I'm always interested to hear others' phenomenons or tics about things in their life or things that make them who they are

Mags

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Dmsoldier--When I was younger I was able to do similar things, read people's thoughts, induce OBEs, etc., but when I was about 15 I hit a really bad spot of depression and kind of repressed the fact that I was different, and now I'm only able to partially do the things I could. Did you have the same sort of thing happen to you?

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Yep, our ability to "auto-drive" has always fascinated me... Often, I'll pull into the driveway, and just pause and think about the fact that I never really even concentrated on where I was going....
Likewise, I do some travelling in my job, and often do have that sense of "knowing" which way feels right...and I've rarely been off...

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
ya kaoszero, when i was 10-14 years old. I was followed home everyday by a group of 5-10 kids everyday, that dint help my "selfworth"

now its rare for me to do any "super move"

i have about 2% controle now

now iv been thinking , when i was at my max 7-11 yrs old i would get REALY high feavers

it turned out being a "ear" proublem they operated on me and put like a "plug" in

now this MIGHT* not have anything to do with losing it but im starten to wunder....

[Edited on 2-10-2003 by Dmsoldier]

posted on Oct, 2 2003 @ 05:55 PM
link   
...hmmm...I don't recall having gotten lost while driving either. Which is good, as being a male IF I ever got lost its apparently within our genetic make-up to never stop and ask for directions.

Can be in a place I've never been before, and just sorta 'feel' which directions I need to head in, roads to take etc.

But driving is like second nature to me anyway...to the point that driving on 'unfamiliar' roads (that I've never driven before) is not that 'unfamiliar' at all...almost like ya somehow 'pre-reading' the next few corners, camber of the road, etc etc before ya even reach them for the first time. Probably the same thing you do as well Mags.

new topics

top topics

join