It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Pirate Name

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I got "Mad Sam Rackham"

And to anyone who might know, do parrots taste like chicken? everything else that's usually "off limits" seems to taste like chicken, I know possums do, just wondering about parrots.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Argh! I be the pirate Bloody John Rackham. I apperantly like to fight and have one of of the coolest pirate surnames ever...I'm the greatest!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Your pirate name is:
Bloody Bess Kidd
Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. Even though you're not always the traditional swaggering gallant, your steadiness and planning make you a fine, reliable pirate. Arr!

Arrg!

posted on Feb, 5 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Don't tell me to swab the decks, I'm liable to go loony and clean the deck with your sorry butts!

Mad Mary Bonney
Every pirate is a little bit crazy. You, though, are more than just a little bit. You can be a little bit unpredictable, but a pirate's life is far from full of certainties, so that fits in pretty well. Arr!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Your pirate name is:
Dread Pirate Rackham
Like the famous Dread Pirate Roberts, you have a keen head for how to make a profit. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

Does that mean I'm related to all the other Rackham pirates? o_O

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Bloody Mary Vane

Every pirate lives for something different. For some, it's the open sea. For others (the masochists), it's the food. For you, it's definitely the fighting. You tend to blend into the background occaisionally, but that's okay, because it's much easier to sneak up on people and disembowel them that way. Arr!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
HAR!

Well, that code didn't work.

Captain James Rackham

Even though there's no legal rank on a pirate ship, everyone recognizes you're the one in charge. You have the good fortune of having a good name, since Rackham (pronounced RACKem, not rack-ham) is one of the coolest sounding surnames for a pirate. Arr!

[edit on 13-2-2006 by intrepid]

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Dirty Jack Flint

I'm so proud!

posted on Feb, 13 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Dirty Jack Flint

Don't stress it seabass, you can light my pipe.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join