It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Pakistan Eathquake Rebuilding funds partialy delivered

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I'm all for helping out countries in need, especialy after such massive acts by nature as the earthquake that devistated part of Pakistan and put 100's of thousands of people without a home.

But I can't help find that the timing of the first part of these funds from the US, being released a few days ago is pritty disgusting.

Just at a time when Pakistan's goverment is screaming out at the US goverment that they have no right and should never ever do anything like the bombing of last week again without their cooperation or knowledge, the US Goverment finaly releases these funds.

This, in my eyes, is a dirty bribe, even worse, its with money that was already officialy promised to pakistan.

I can't help but feel this to be a dirty way of handling a #ty situation that seems to have become reality due to another failure of intelligence, resulting in another bodycount of innocents.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix
I'm all for helping out countries in need, especialy after such massive acts by nature as the earthquake that devistated part of Pakistan and put 100's of thousands of people without a home.

But I can't help find that the timing of the first part of these funds from the US, being released a few days ago is pritty disgusting.

Just at a time when Pakistan's goverment is screaming out at the US goverment that they have no right and should never ever do anything like the bombing of last week again without their cooperation or knowledge, the US Goverment finaly releases these funds.

This, in my eyes, is a dirty bribe, even worse, its with money that was already officialy promised to pakistan.

I can't help but feel this to be a dirty way of handling a #ty situation that seems to have become reality due to another failure of intelligence, resulting in another bodycount of innocents.

this is abolutly true.

what alot of people dont realise is that american in its life has never given any country aid becuase aid is something you give out of the goodness of your heart and expect nothing in return, everything america gives always has an alternative with strings attached and motives hence it is not aid but a bribes.

froign aid more like forign bribes and becuase of this it makes other countries dependant(who take money) on american finacial assistance and that way america can treathen the country to do what it says otherwise they will cut the assistance causing massive financial propblems for that country.

new topics

join