It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweet EM pics of clouds

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Please don't delete this post or edit it because I got a bone to pick and I'm killing two birds with one stone. It feels so good to be so right. Plus I'll bring some even better material to the thread tomorrow or the day after.

These are just the ones taken with the cell phone, you can still make out how the EM waves are affecting the clouds. The pics from the real camera will be up tomorrow night, maybe the day after and boy are they super-sweet. The scientist who gave the go ahead to fire it up probably got himself in some hot water for letting it get so in-your-face. I would just like to take a time out to thank that guy: "Scientist, thank you, I owe it all to you."

On another note, any disbelievers of chemtrails/EM manipulation of the weather can ADMIN EDIT please debate me (removed CHILDISH remark). The stuff doesn't have to go down in their town for this project to achieve it's goals, and it's real enough in mine so that means it exists.

Hey anyone remember this one? I think the lonegunman showed you something like it before. So what do you think of the other ones?

Chemtrails aren't filled with chemicals, but the spraying exists pure and simple. They tie the clouds together, I have seen it with my own eyes.

The camera ones are much better. Got all sorts of planes dropping thier trails and patching up the cloud cover. More waves crisscrossing with each other. MmmmMMm... it feels so good knowing someone won't be able to explain it... God I hope they try, though. They'll probably try to say their fake or it's some weird wind current, but man the camera is just so awesome, the lens so big, the pictures just so good, and the EMing so blatant, I know he'll eat his words on the day I post them.

[edit on 22-1-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

[edit on 1-22-2006 by Springer]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigpappadiaz
On another note, any disbelievers of chemtrails/EM manipulation of the weather can eat my nuts.

What kind of nuts are they? I warn you; if they are pistachio I can't stop eating those things until they are all gone, they are very moreish.

You appear to have just posted some pics of clouds....why am I meant to think there is anything unusual about them?

I believe they are of the type CH4, maybe with some old contrails mixed in, but I might be wrong about the classification, here are some more pictures of that type:

These type of clouds "invade" the sky, just as you describe:

The cirrus clouds of CH 4 are the same species of cirrus as those of CH 1. However as CH 4 they progressively invade the sky and generally become denser as a whole. They often seem to fuse together in the direction of the horizontal from which they have first appeared and the forward edge moves towards the opposite part of the horizon. The clouds occur most frequently in form of strands trailing from a small hook or tuft and less frequently in the form of straight or irregularly curved filaments.

Cirrostratus should not be present, otherwise the coding would be CH =5 or 6 as appropriate.

The cirrus clouds shown in these photographs were steadily invading the sky and had an estimated base of between 20,000 and 25,000 ft.

Source for this and the photos: www.metoffice.com...

Chemtrails aren't filled with chemicals, but the spraying exists pure and simple.

If chemtrails don't contain chemicals, why are they called chemtrails? You also said that this was caused by "EM", now you are saying it is spraying? Which is it?

If it is EM, by what process does this affect clouds?

MmmmMMm... it feels so good knowing HowardRoark won't be able to explain it... God I hope he tries, though. He'll probably try to say their fake or it's some weird wind current,

I would guess he's going to say they are clouds.

Dedicated in Loving Memory of: HowardRoark, Defcon5, Essan, Snafu7700, FatherLukeDuke, and all the other nonbelievers.

Why bless you my child.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Nice pics, but you got PWND! (power owned)

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   
OH YES! That's right! Bring the disbelief!

After I was done wacking it while thinking how hard I'm gonna own you, they're called chemtrails because the first few nerds to ponder them believed that the government filled them with chemicals to stop their higher thought processes or whatever. This isn't happening in my area, so I don't know. The spraying in mine is of a different type, but I'll still call them chemtrails just like the Native Americans are still called the Indians.

The 4th picture is kinda normal, Yeah. It looked a lot more awesome in person, with the womphy waves all around it. But the other 3 all have lines that are spaced up just perfectly, and it all wasn't caused by one single windstream blowing over the clouds causing a dune effect, as they were coming from all directions, and intersecting causing grid-like areas of clouds.

But like I said, please, don't believe. It's gonna feel so good.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
interesting pics.... they don't look like what father was describing. i was a fence sitter on the whole chem trails issue, untill i started looking up more (and had a job working outside). on 2 occasions i witnessed trails being left...a grid pattern being left by a plane or planes. funny how 'they' do things right in front of your nozes and nobody really ever questions it....now thats controll........................................

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Here is what that is:

Altocumulus undulatus

www.geo.mtu.edu...

www.australiasevereweather.com...

This one should get the Chemmies talking....
My gawd its full of chemtrails!!!

Still a Altocumulus undulatus, though.

[edit on 1/22/2006 by defcon5]

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wait, they're not spraying chemicals, but they're spraying in your area?
Then what are they spraying? Magic Cloud Formula to make a beautiful even cloud cover?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FatherLukeDuke

On another note, any disbelievers of chemtrails/EM manipulation of the weather can eat my nuts.

What kind of nuts are they? I warn you; if they are pistachio I can't stop eating those things until they are all gone, they are very moreish.

Well I really dont care for the way F.L.D. interacts with others in his/her posts, but the above line, everytime I think about it it makes me laugh!

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   

These are just the ones taken with the cell phone, you can still make out how the EM waves are affecting the clouds.

Please explain how the invisible electro-magnetic waves are affecting the cell phone.

This is a discussion site. Discussing things and having an open mind means listening to other people, not blowing them off because you don't like what they are saying.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:24 AM
link   

you can still make out how the EM waves are affecting the clouds.

What evidence do you have to support your theory that EM waves would make clouds appear like this?

What is your theory (or evidence) on why the government, or whoever, would create "chemtrails" or manipulate clouds with EMPs?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
OK, BPD. You claim that the pictures show the effect of some form of electromagnetic energy on those clouds.

Let me ask you this:

Are you claiming that the patterns in the clouds are somehow related to the wavelength of that EM energy?

If so, then what is your estimate of what that wavelength is?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Look at this illustration from 1819.

What are those “clouds” at the top? Chemtrails?

Are there EM signatures in this image?

What about this one?

"The world wonders"

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I wonder when the author of this thread is going to answer the questions posed by HowardRoark? Mine too, but Howard's are quite clever.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm taking my sweet time, beech.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
bigpappa don't let Howard get to you, in fact you could totally ignore him and a lot of people wouldnt blame you. I would like to see the higher resolution pictures you have.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

What's with the name calling? Why can't you just present your facts and opinions in clear, concise terms? I have asked several ligit questions, as has Howard, and you reply with insults? Why?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 04:03 AM
link   

First he tells us to "eat his nuts", then he is referring to OTS as a deciduous tree. I must say that I'm quite confused....were the nuts he was referring to the edible nuts from the beech? I've always thought the beech a lovely tree, but it appears to have become a pejorative in the US. Those gansta-rap types you have over there are always calling people "beech" this and "beech" that, never oak or pine. Why is that?

I am looking forward to more pictures of clouds though, as it is a clear day here in London, so it would be nice to see some pretty pictures of clouds to remind me of what they are like.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Exactly FatherLuke, it was a friendly "beech", not an insulting one. I'm preoccupied with answering other boards, not having those pictures developed yet, and work at the moment. None of you guys believe much of anything anyways, there's always some answer for why things look a certain way. They have a name for the way every single cloud out there looks, and while that doesn't mean I'm supposed to get them in my neck of the woods as often as late, that doesn't mean anything to you all. You need pictures, and weird looking ones. Lots of them, and maybe a scientist to say "MMMm, YESh, myesh! We're doing that! And what're you gonna do to stop us!? HAHAHA"

A project like this would have to be for weather manipulation, and we all know worldwide weather is going bonkers. So whether they're making it messed up or trying to hide how bad it is, it's just a matter of time before the people know just how bad it's gonna get. And wouldn't that be a good enough reason for all these pilots of these aircraft and scientists to keep their mouths shut, with the help of a little military training? They all got to watch the movies armaggedon and deep impact or whatever, they all feel like they got a little bruce willis inside themselves. "Heeey, do a good job, and the people won't find out yet and you'll get to have another Merry Christmas!"
Do a sloppy job, and you can watch the world plunge into chaos, and it sucks to be us all.

And just because we don't fully understand something doesn't mean nodody does, or that it's not going on. "We can spray this crap, it'll look like contrails, we can zap the clouds, they'll look like cumulus undulatus, in fact by all definitions they will be." It's sweet being a scientist.

Weather control is a complex issue. In august I was watching big rolling clouds being shuffled around, with all their moisture that was needed or unwanted. Nowadays it's nice even cloud cover, because I'm sure cold fronts skirt around on top of that a lot easier, and that's what they want to bring. I see the even cloud coverage being made, I feel the cold the next day. It was probably just a naturally occuring cold front that they helped along, but we needed it. It's been a hot winter down here, and it was only a couple of weeks ago we were blasting the AC in our cars. Keep up the good work guys.

Anyways, I'll get those pics asap, which means thursday or friday when I'm not too broke to get them developed, because my friend's cheap and honest and can't get them on disk for free even though she works there

[edit on 24-1-2006 by bigpappadiaz]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
B, you can get film developed for a couple of bucks. There is no way that you can't afford that. You said that your freind was a scientists, now we find out that she works in a walmart or something?

What is going on here?

Can you explain exactly what is going on?

If you just have regular film, then in all honesty there's no sense in posting them. Regular film isn't going to pick up werid emmanations from the clouds, just like your cell phone isn't going to pick them up.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   

"We can spray this crap, it'll look like contrails, we can zap the clouds, they'll look like cumulus undulatus, in fact by all definitions they will be."

Sooo...the chemtrails look like contrails and the EM manipulated clouds look like normal clouds. Which really begs the question: how do you know something is going on?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join