It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

a small rant about a personal theory.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:25 PM
link   
I do not profess to be religous or actually know the truth but heres my opinion.

I have been told so many times from religous people, propaganda about their religion. It astounds me that there is all these religions as well that seem to think if you don't know which god is the real god and you worship some other god or don't that you are blasphemous. This is something I highly disagree with!!!!

First of all how can any god be blasphemous If almost all religions state one simple point. TREAT OTHERS HOW YOU WISH TO BE TREATED!
This seems pretty simple to me naturally no one wants to be neglected, shunned, hated or anything like that. People naturally want to be liked or loved. Thus I bring up a good point that relates to this whacked out world and religious wars, WHY?

I shall tell you why, some people are messed up in their logic this is were the idea of the devil came into existance, the people who don't care or like negativity, death pain ignorance all the things that lead to problems.
Well logically god if there is a god or allah or whatever( I'll use god as a term for now) God would be about love and acceptance right, wrong.
God does not care about any of that because there is no one omniscient being! God would be that interconnective energy that connects us all, the beginnineg of the universe as put by scientists is explained by some as the big bang theory. that would have been the singular god. That super heavy mass that the whole universe consists of. thus god is simply energy that is within us. Energy that makes electrons circle the nucleus of an atom.

Anyway My main point in this whole rant is people have such a messed up view and no one can be like god because you would have to destroy everything or absorb everything! religion is no excuse to ignore science. science is a reality, the table you eat on is a reality, a fictional novel is most likely a reality. I live in my own reality and no doubt am utterly wrong but no one is jsutified in correcting me because no one can talk to god and god talks to no one we talk to eachother. when the world loves the world god will exist voila I'm done.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
That was a nice rant, and I agree with most of it. There will be bible thumpers here though,,I can hear them coming now.

Feels better to get it off your chest, doesn't it?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
True dat Can't wait.
This revelation came at a point of either great revelation and contemplation, or Possibly a time of insanity. The likelyhood of either I'm not sure because i had fallen madly in love and finally understood what love had meant real love. It was also a time were Life was exactly like a dream and I kinda had a convrsation with what i thought was god but was actually my inner thoughts and i could sit there and just keep building incredibly like something else was there but i realized it was myself. I actually talked tom myself and was so alarmed I originally thought God it was weird because immediatly I told myself no it wasn't god but that's still a good way to look at it just simple. I was within a new realm and It seemed ridiculous because I realized that god is plain and simple learning the pure positive and that negative # happens.

In my opinion to anyone who looks for anything to better themselves spiritually, the ancient orientals have mastered it in what is Zen. It's very specific but The secrets of all spirituality lie within yourself. Realizing three simple basic starts for all logic. Wants, Needs,solutions and Actions,words and thoughts.
You do what you do with those and I myself take intelligence as a pure necessity to survive, tempered with logic and emotions.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   

In my opinion to anyone who looks for anything to better themselves spiritually, the ancient orientals have mastered it in what is Zen.

I agree totally.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
The oriental culture has just been around longer you know so it makes sense.

new topics

top topics

join