It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

amazing site

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
ok i want to share this site with you all. It is absolutely amazing the sheer volume of how much audio, video, pics, documents, and other info on aliens is very impressive.

Not only has that but the site also has codec’s that can be downloaded if needed to view the clips. Also there is info on other things besides ufos/aliens...

www.areadownload.com...

also if you notice the search bar at the top you can just type in anything say dulce base (which they have a online book for there), or anything else you are looking for...

[edit on 21-1-2006 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Man, you read my thoughts! I found this site today and saved it to my favorites. It is freaking unbelivable. The best stuff ever! Lots and lots of UfO goodies in here. Must be the best UFO compilation I have ever seen.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I found that site about a month ago, it's great. i have downloaded just about all of the wtc video. haven't downloaded any ufo video yet but it seems to be an amazing collection.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
good job man,great great find,now i don't have to keep going to different sites to see different things,again good job man

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Thats awsome. I just wish I had a faster connection. D= *has 56k dial-up.* >

new topics

top topics

join