It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Chicken:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
www.miketheheadlesschicken.org...

2 years without a head. Didn't even notice it was missing it. So much for PETA claiming chickens are akin to babies in their intellect.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
You've got to be kidding me? How did the thing eat without a head? I admittedly don't have time to read this whole story at the moment, but right off the bat, would someone please explain how a chicken could continue to live and grow, peck for food????? with no head?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
You've got to be kidding me? How did the thing eat without a head? I admittedly don't have time to read this whole story at the moment, but right off the bat, would someone please explain how a chicken could continue to live and grow, peck for food????? with no head?

maybe it eats with its ass like that one episode in south park

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless

They sat there and dropped feed down its throat every meal, one piece at a time. The only reason it died is because they forgot their eye dropper somewhere and it choked to death. They would have to occasionally clear it's throat with the eye dropper.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
Zap - you got to be kidding. Someone please tell me this has been debunked.

I just find it hard to believe someone is about to make dinner and then spends 18 months feeding their failed meal instead.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
No, it's true. I saw it on a documentary about chickens a couple years ago. They even had pics of it. It would walk around trying to peck at the ground and eat, and making gurgling noises when it would try to call.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
The chicken was actually missing most of it's head, almost its whole brain was still intact. They would drop feed down its throat and then wash it down with an eyedropper full of water. Like he said, it died when they fed it without washing the food down.

new topics

top topics

join