It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Some of my Favourite Ghost pics: (scary)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:00 AM
link   
The best I found at Ghoststudy, Shadowlands, Ghosts.org and other paranormal pic sites:

Evil spirit staring from/at Jesus pic:

ghoststudy.com...

Debbie writes, "The story & photo I am submitting to you is not my own, but was shared with me by a friend of a friend that was there. This was taken in 1985 just before Christmas. The experience of a family of 7 were many, but here are the most memorable. My dad built the house in the `50s, so only we lived there, but the house was always haunted. It had a sense of foreboding that never left. Our dogs often stared, growled, and bristled their hair, eyes following something we could not see. My sister lay in bed one night and heard chains and growling dogs running back and forth from window to window outside her room. She ran out terrified. She woke up one morning to see our dead grandpa standing at the foot of her bed, smiling. Doors opened, there were cold spots, unexplained noises, odors, lights going on at all hours, washer and dryer coming on at 3 a.m.
My dad had a 30 foot boat trailored out in the yard that engine would suddenly roar into life late at night. Once my dad was yanked out of his bed by the ankles. His screams woke my mother who found him wide eyed on the floor. I was grabbed, hard, in the sides and tickled while I was in bed. It hurt and I was swinging my arms trying to hit whoever it was, and my arms just swung thru the air hitting nothing, yet the tickling continued. It was so hard it was lifting me off the bed. I thought it'd never stop, but finally it did. My parents often came home to find us kids sitting out front waiting for them to come home because we had been scared out of the house. We heard footsteps, and things often turned up missing, only to reappear later in a most obvious place. Toilets often flushed with a jiggling of the handle just to be sure. The picture told us what we already knew, we had a ghost.
A film expert said the face is not a reflection or camera error. He said whatever "it" is, it is behind the glass with the picture of Christ, and has its' own light source lighting up its face. He asked that we never bring film to him to be developed again. He was that scared."

Scary witch on window:

ghoststudy.com...

Paul writes, "This was taken in Michigan, at our deer camp. It is a 100 plus year old abandoned farm house, set several miles into the forest. There is an ongoing thread about it on the message board. But I though perhaps it was good enough to make the cut! I'll send several "versions", the original shot of the house, and a couple of filtered for contrast, enlargements of the bottom center window, where the "figure" is seen.
In the second enlargement, even a hand pressed against the window is visible."

This one is sort of freaky- a baby's head appears out of no where on a Fake Halloween Ghost:

Photo taken in Auschwitz crematory:

Black Forest faces on mirror:

Black Forest haunting!
Teri writes, “This photo was taken in a well established haunted home in the Black Forest of Colorado. Rarely do the resident’s pics turn out normal. I am sending along a mirror capture from that home. The mirror is as haunted as the home and as you can see, produced two gruesome faces with white eyes! Other photos from that home produce vortices, Ecto, streaming orbs and many other freaky anomalies. The owners have been told the house is over a portal. In fact, the story was just on TV the other night! The home is well documented and in many publications as well. As you know, we have been discussing this photo on the Ghoststudy message board in some detail.”

Dark Angel's comments:
The Black Forest haunting in Colorado is one of the most famous hauntings in our country. There have been many unexplained events there, and it’s thought that the home sits on a portal. The home has been investigated several times, and paranormal activity is captured each time. This is one of the best pieces of evidence of that haunting. There are two very clear ghostly faces of a woman and a man in the upper right of the mirror. It’s not unusual for apparitions to have this “shiny” or “reflective” look to their eyes. This is a natural occurrence with some apparitions, and not caused by the flash reflecting in them.

Screaming face:

Two men look from afar at Mormon temple wedding:

This is one of my all time favourites: A house with a huge face watching people. Pretty amazing but It hasn't been debunked yet:

(link):

ghoststudy.com...

"Ghoul" in Bush:

(link)

ghoststudy.com...

Distinct face staring/talking at man:

closeup:

weird creature next to boy:

ghoststudy.com...

Monster in Flash stream:

Monster in the flash stream!
Peggy writes, "This picture was accidentally taken of my daughters mirror with a digital camera. I live in a house over 200 years old with several spirits. Her room is one of the more active rooms. Notice the intense light that shines from the picture my daughter has jammed in her mirror. Also , why isn't the flash from the camera on top of this picture instead of streaming out from behind it. we think he looks more like a gorilla."

Suicide's house with Ghost (everybody in it feel's deppresed):

(Link):

ghoststudy.com...

This is my second favourite (I'm getting to my all time favourite soon):

(Link):
ghoststudy.com...

Now that can't be coincidence.

Pig Demon creature in TV:

Head:

closeup:

Cave ghost:

Hooded cemetery figure:

Hooded cemetery entities!
Jill writes, "A friend sent this to me about a month ago. She says that the couple took a picture of their baby in the car after visiting an old cemetery. Two hooded entities showed up in the car window after the picture was developed. The couple pledged never to go back to that cemetery and were filled with fear that something might be after their baby!"

Entity with tail:

[edit on 21-1-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Two more:

ghoststudy.com...

and my Favourite:

ghoststudy.com...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
thanks man that was some good pics.I have a hard time believeing in alot of photos just cause Im still debating whether or not the media would be able to pick up on this sort of thing?In many cases alot of these can be said to befakes.I like to hold a little more enthusiasm towards older picyures but then again we are on the net and any picture is changeable!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I can debunk one of them for sure. The "baby head" in the halloween ghost where the Grandmother is sitting with the children in their costumes - that is Casper's head...

I'm being serious, BTW - it really is Casper.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Look's like a blonde little boy. I thought Casper was a big white sheet with a fishbowl for a head? Anyway, I think at least one of those pcs can be debunked, but the particular website that one was taken is quite rigorous in the debunking (and have debunked hundreds of fakes). When they have a fake they usually post it.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
ehh.......sry for my skeptism but ..im been training with photoshop for about 3 years and alot of those pics could of easily been edited...i do believe in ghosts but with technology today its really hard to belive anything considered to b evidence of a ghosts...

but sweet pics btw

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Yeah thanks for the photos, never seen any of them before, all are new to me and they are awesome

Some of them of course look faked, like the ghost with the sheet over it doing the classic 'ooOooo I'm a ghost' trick, but others mmm dunno.

I especially like the ones which look nothing like a human. Makes sense seeing as they're from another realm / dimension perhaps.

- Nazgarn

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nakash
Look's like a blonde little boy. I thought Casper was a big white sheet with a fishbowl for a head? Anyway, I think at least one of those pcs can be debunked, but the particular website that one was taken is quite rigorous in the debunking (and have debunked hundreds of fakes). When they have a fake they usually post it.

I couldn't find one with the same pose, but you get the idea - it is Casper photoshopped onto the pic.

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
They asylum photo has been debunked,that creepy image was no more than the cover to an album by the heavy metal band Slayer photoshopped across a picture of an old insane asylum.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
yeah, it looked too vivid to be true. Pity

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 02:11 AM
link   
SPAM removed by admin
edit on Aug 8th 2016 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join