It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad Tells Europe to Take Back Jews (moved from ATSNN)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Iranian president Ahmadinejad has challenged the european nations to open their doors to the jewish people. He seems to believe that none of the jewish people would remain in Israel if they were offered a safe place in Europe.

www.haaretzdaily.com
In a new attack on the existence of Israel, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has challenged Europe to take back the Jews who emigrated to Israel, adding that no Jews would remain in Israel if Europe were to open its doors.

Ahmadinejad delivered the challenge after arriving in Syria for a two-day visit on Thursday. Addressing Europe, he asked: "Would you open the doors of your own countries to these (Jewish) immigrants so that they could travel to any part of Europe they chose?"

"Would you offer the necessary guarantees that you would provide for their security when they came to your countries and not allow another anti-Semitic wave in Europe?" he added in an apparent reference to recent attacks on Jewish cemeteries and properties in European states.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

This guy just doesnt know when to quit. I truelly think he is intentionally trying to provoke a showdown with the west. He knows how to push the worlds buttons and is attempting to do just that. The interesting thing would be if the west called his bluff and invited the jewish people back into Europe. Considering that they all left voluntarily, i'm betting it would bite him in the rear, as not a single person would leave Israel. This guy is just plain nuts.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I'm really starting to wonder about this guy. I mean, for the longest time, I considered most of the information coming out, mainly his quotes and statements, to be highly exaggerated to further the West's goals. But now its just a seemingly endless stream of saber rattling.

I'm beginning to wonder if Iran has a really sophistacated alliance setup. Would any country leader take the routes he's chosen without some kind of backup? What if the the majority of the Middle Eastern countries are 'in' on this?

It's been shown in Iraq, and Vietnam, that conventional warfare fares poorly against guerrilla tactics. Could the Middle Eastern countries be planning a huge G-War?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
or it could be that he's just a true believer.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
He's not much more than an unstable religious nut that has a hate fixation on the Jews. He happens to be the president of the second larget oil exporting country in the world, and he has nuclear ambitions.

It sounds like the introductory chapter to a Stephen King novel.

What plan do the imams have for him? Why haven't they reigned him in?

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   
because they agree with him. go to my thread entitled "iranian president attempting to start armaggedon", scroll to page two and read nerdlings post reference the ayatollah's comments. it's a real eye-opener.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yikes. You're right. Sort of limits the choices, eh?

Thanks-

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   
thanks parrhesia!

[edit on 24-1-2006 by snafu7700]

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
hmmmmm.

If you click the reply button you can see the original post and the replies.

This is weird and has happened before. I don't know what's up.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
disregard.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I'll see what I can do

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
thanks parrhesia!

new topics