It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Test your ESP here

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Tomorrow is Sunday, you're going to church!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Lol dont belive in God

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
Benevolent Heretic, It's a new year, kids are back in school, give it a little time untill people feel better after spending all of their money at Christmas. Then they'll start buying and the stock will go up, might hover around 35 for a while then....

Oh, I hope you're right!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
WERE_ALL_GONA_DIE, You're going to the music store to get your brand new Les Paul guitar......

The chicks will be screaming and throwing their panties at you when you're on stage.... You Rock!

Is that better?

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Beer_Guy, I will try to ask you a question, but in your answer I want you to try to ask me a question, and I'll try in reverse

I started a horrible job last Monday, what am I doing?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Beer_Guy, I will try to ask you a question, but in your answer I want you to try to ask me a question, and I'll try in reverse

You started 12 hour shifts at the trash bag plant, you stand in one spot and catch and count the bags coming off the conveyer. Then you put them in a box and tape it up.

I'm working on an important (to me) project. I'm currently at a standstill because I'm not sure how to proceed. Any idea what it is? How do I fix my problem?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beer_Guy
You started 12 hour shifts at the trash bag plant, you stand in one spot and catch and count the bags coming off the conveyer. Then you put them in a box and tape it up.

I'm working on an important (to me) project. I'm currently at a standstill because I'm not sure how to proceed. Any idea what it is? How do I fix my problem?

Sorry, but I started working as a Telemarketer for Omega Direct Response. I talk on a phone all day.

As for you, you've started a project that you're using your computer for, possibly the internet. Since the project incorporates parts of philosophical views (on your part) you're not entirely sure what you need to do to get started, and you don't know who you need to turn to for advice.

To fix your problem, you should probably mention this project to a parent or sibling, and have them refer you to a friend (do not take their own advice on your project). Make sure you get in contact with this person that day or the next - otherwise your chance will be lost, as either they will become unavailable, or you'll lose interest.

------------------------------

I was recently diagnosed with something that will probably affect me for the rest of my life. What is it, what am I doing to work around it, and is there any hope for me in the future?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Telemarketing? I'll pray for your soul.

My "pipe dream" project is making hydrogen on demand (no storage problems) to run my car. I found that I can nearly double the output just by putting a piece of aluminum in the electrolyte.
Problem is, it draws a lot of power, I suspect that I need to use a certain frequency..... but which one?

I was recently diagnosed with something that will probably affect me for the rest of my life. What is it, what am I doing to work around it, and is there any hope for me in the future?

I hope it's Hypothyroidism, I can take care of that one even though my Doc said I would have it the rest of my life. I don't have it any more.
If it's cancer, there's still hope, do a Google on "glyconutrients".
You are doing your "work around" by talking about it, it may lead you in the right direction.
No matter what it is, there is hope. Just don't believe 100% of what your doctor says. Always get a second, third, fourth,,, opinion.

On a lighter note...
Were you "diagnosed" with a tattoo? And now you're wearing long sleeve shirts at work so no one sees it?
It will be with you the rest of your life, there is no cure. Unless you want to go through the painful and expensive procedure of having it removed.

U2U me if you need to talk....

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Sorry, but I was diagnosed with Adult ADD - same thing as regular ADD, but it doesn't go away with age (will instead likely just get worse). However, I am now taking pills (not ridilin, something else) to help me on that. The reason for the ADD is not a normal lack of attention, but is being caused by two parts of my brain working at very different speeds. On part is working at only slightly below normal speed - yet the other is working at about 3 times the speed of a normal person's. Apparently this makes me the most non-verbally creative person on the block (Doc said, if there were a 1000 people in a crowd, just maybe 1 would have a higher non-verbal intelligence than me).

However, despite that sounding like an advantage, the difference in speeds, so to say, is like having two computers of very different speeds trying to work in concert - and the faster computer won't slow down. The slower computer instead lags behind. For me this means that I have a difficult time staying on track with things, and could actually be classified as a learning DISABILITY rather than a proactive ability.

Don't worry, things should be fine for me. My Doc also suggests that I get out of telemarketing as soon as possible - otherwise he says it'll kill me.

As for you, I'm very glad to hear that you're working on the Hydrogen Fuel Cell problem. Just remember that you're looking to get more energy out of it than you're putting into it. Chances are, however, that what you're looking for isn't possible. You're looking to get energy out of the combination of oxygen and hydrogen, and then you're looking to use that energy to "refuel" your car by splitting the oxygen from the hydrogen again. As you may well be aware of, even at 100% efficiency (which is itself not possible), it will take exactly the same amount of energy that you got from combining the two as it will take to seperate them.

Your goal should be instead to reduce the energy requirements as much as possible, so that only a small amount of energy is necessary from easily renewable resources.

I would suggest a "backyard" station. Through solar and wind power, you could have a system that could reconvert water into oxygen and hydrogen. Look to plants and how they seperate oxygen from carbon, find something similar. With this approach, although you won't have "infinite" fuel, you will have a refueling station back at home for whenever you run out. You can then patent the design and sell it to major corporations or make a corporation out of it yourself... I'd just like to have some of the $ (1% of gross annual income - which, if it's as popular as cars, would probably be a few million dolars
)

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
You might want to try some Ginko Biloba, you can take it with anything but blood thinners. It's inexpensive too. Can't hurt anyway.

My project isn't a fuel cell, it's simply the disassociation of water into it's constituent parts, O2 and H.
I have a sneaky suspicion that a certain frequency will make the process more efficient. Adding the aluminum already almost doubled the output. I have already ran a lawnmower engine that was connected to an alternator and a car battery. The battery stays charged and it doesn't totally drain the battery. I think I'm on to something.

I think this topic is fizzling out......
:w:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
you use guns and you smoke

mgs twin noodles

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I own a really nice pellet pistol, and yes, I do smoke occasionally.
The only "real" guns that I have are antiques and I don't use them.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
did you click on the link thats where I got it from

top topics

<< 1   >>

join