It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don know, what is it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
I need help with a clip, well its a UGLY child or alien. I dont know what to call this thing or "baby".

Could someone tell me or just give me more information about this UGLY thing.

AND, and how the hell did "IT" got those eyes.

anyway, here is the link. just scroll down and you see a image of that THING.. creepy ..ohhhhh.

ohh h man, how can she hold it...

www.earthfiles.de...

ohhh i found another intresting thing... well scroll down 2 the last page and look at "Alien in the zoo".
That one do look like fake.

And you can see the President kennedy shot.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Reckon]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
That is a birth defect. I think it's called harlequin fetus, or something like that. It's very disturbing, not to mention sad.

[edit on 1/20/2006 by cereal]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
A mothers love is so profound that its mother would hold it lovingly and would want it to live and thrive.

That being said, it must be hard to see something like that.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
i didnt watch the movie but im guessing its from south america and the baby has ugly lips and big red eyes????

it is some sort of genetic birth defect or something, somewhere there is a thread on it im sure.

but i can never find them i dont know wat woirds to use for search

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I posted that already but got binned eventauly for the sickness of the vid

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Oh well, i will seend a pic, no one have seen. In kurdish town arbil i found an old pic of a child. they called it lion child or dragon.
You could see 2 sharp teeth. and the child was red , just like the coulder red. you could see the inside organs. Really creepy, i had nightmares the time i was there.
well i will be there this summer and i will seend it, and you guys judge it by your self. They tould me that they killed the child, because of religon things. Like the devil was in that child and so on...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Its a Japanese news crew I assume(since the dialogue is Japanese) that went to Brazil. I was fooled by this as well, the baby has Harlequin fetus syndrome. Its actually quite interesting, usually babies are born dead with this problem, since the skin usually becomes dry and cracked. Its skin dosen't look that way.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This has been up before, but I never knew it was an actual child.

Your heart has to go out to someone who has to deal with that affliction.

top topics

join