It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Honest FeedBack needed

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Hello every1...

i have recently updated my MSN sapce... and i'm seriously thinking about starting some kind o business withinh potography/ photgraphy design something like that...

i need some serious feddback from the public as to how it looks,about the music... i need to know how the "cover" looks before adding anything else...

Thanks in advance ... BN

Link >>>> Serenidade

[edit on 20-1-2006 by BaastetNoir]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Honest opinion, I think it looks good. The initial impression is that it is not too "in your face" which is important and is set out in an easy to navigate, straight forward manner. (keeping things like this simple is very important in my opinion.

Only thing I would say (and this is only a personal opinion so take it or leave it) is that I would loose the upbeat panpipes audio and find something a little more slower and reserved (eg. see if you can listen to a track by "Nightmares On Wax" from an album called "Carboot Soul" a very ambient, chilled out slow paced music that would probably be better suited.

Really liked the site.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
I agree 100% with the music. The colors are warm and inviting, and the pixtures are serene, so a fast mix doesn't mesh well.

Otherwise, very clean, smooth, and nicely laid out.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i can't read the spanish or what ever language your using but the pictures are cool and the music seems to fit. in my opinion your doing good, just don't give up on it

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
err.. is the color maybe to loud (orange) but i like the techie design embeded in the bg.

fair overall

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
many many heart-felt thanks !!

new topics

top topics

join