It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the name of TERROR: Democratic Conquest on largest scale since Roman Empire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
This is a very long read; however, it paints an interesting picture in regards to use of terror for conquest, biblical perception, prophecy, and current events.

source: Prince of Persia

President Bush had signed a covert finding in late spring 2002, which authorized the CIA and US Special Operations forces to dispatch clandestine units into Iraq for the purpose of removing Saddam Hussein from power. The fact is that the Iraq war had begun by the beginning of summer 2002, if not earlier . . . as was the case with Iraq pre-March 2003, the Bush administration today speaks of ‘diplomacy’ and a desire for a ‘peaceful’ resolution to the Iranian question. But the facts speak of another agenda, that of war and the forceful removal of the theocratic regime, currently wielding the reigns of power in Tehran . . . as with Iraq, the president has paved the way for the conditioning of the American public and an all-too-compliant media to accept at face value the merits of a regime change policy regarding Iran, linking the regime of the Mullah's to an ‘axis of evil’ (together with the newly ‘liberated’ Iraq and North Korea), and speaking of the absolute requirement for the spread of ‘democracy’ to the Iranian people. (Scott Ritter, July 2005, RENSE.COM)

History tends to repeat itself. Yes, but this fast? Yes, again! Scott Ritter, beloved voice of the Left for his criticisms of the War in Iraq, is a former intelligence officer for the United States Marine Corps (where he served as the lead analyst for the Marine Corps Rapid Deployment Force concerning the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan and the Iran-Iraq War). Also, this "Army of One" was the key coordinator for the implementation of UNSC (United Nations Security Council) resolutions mandating the elimination of Iraqi WMD.

So . . . BAM! Ritter gets top billing in Aljazeera...

Mod Edit: Posting work written by others. **ALL MEMBERS READ**
– Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: You Have a U2U- Click Here.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
OK, well I dont see your logic with the gunning for war attitude with Iran, the US is taking a back seat the the Big 3 of the EU, if thats not going for diplomacy I dont know what is. But we all know diplomacy with Iran cant work, they wont back down, their leaders will try and get into a biggest dick contest with the west, one they cant win militarily. Which begs the question, what do they know that we dont, they know they can not beat the US in a conventional war, I have no doubt they would use chemical weapons against our troops. Theyre in a corner, wont back down, and they only see one way out, stalling until they can have a nuclear weapon, it would be their only bargaining chip.

There arent the parrallels with this Iraq war as it is known that Iran has chemical and biological weapons, not illegal, but they are dangerous to have them, as they wont hesitate to use them. But with their continuing defiance of the IAEA and the EU who want to resolve this peacefully, you cant draw the same parrallels with Iran and Iraq. Iran is a much wilder animal, who is much more capable, though I know the modern Western militaries could handle it. I could see more similarities being drawn to that of NK, whos stalling tactics Iran is copy-catting. There isnt a doubt in my mind that Iran wants to get their hands on nukes, and I cant say I blame them, but it would be breaching a legally binding treaty of which they are a signatory of.

The skyrocketing housing prices are due to Katrina, and the fact that most of this nations building supplies are going down to help rebuild. Its not the houses or property prices going up, its the materials prices going up. Ive seen this personally when me and my dad were getting estimates for re-roofing our home. They were enourmously high for such a job as this, I myself worked in construction installing central air and heating systems as well as ductwork. The price of sheetmetal used for their jobs have doubled.

I beg to differ on the issue of Americans not being aware of what is going on with Iran. Its a major talking point in our country, it worries a lot of people. Their leaders wreckless comments do not scare as much as the possibility that if given the opportunity, they will carry them out. While I did believe in giving Iran a chance, I dont now, because of their continued political stalling tactics that the Western Worlds more diplomatically inclined are gullibly eating up. There is a threat in Iran, they actually have missiles capable of hitting as far as Europe(exactly where in Europe is debateable, but at least as far as Turkey), a place in which we have many allies.

What exactly are Isreal's intentions as you see them? As for the Mujahadeen working for the CIA, wouldnt be the first time. You see it as corrupt, you obviously dont fully understand the intelligence business. There is a saying in the Intel. Business, it goes "there are no allies, just common interests." Which is what we have with these people, and we work together for mutual benefit until the job is done, everyone in the deal gets what they want, all walk away happy, thats how intel. works my friend. Its dirty, but anything worth doing will require you to get a little dirty yourself.

What gives you the impression that Iran is holding free elections? When it doesnt matter who they elect. The real power still lies in the Revolutionary council and Supreme Ayatolla. They had a moderate in before who was willing to negotiate and not play these games, but as soon as they saw what he wanted wasnt in their interests, he was out. Free elections in Iran,

Putting troops in those areas surrounding Iran is a message to the Iranian leaders themselves. I'm sure they see it, the US aint tryin to hide it. If they want to play hardball we can play harder, and they know that. Thats why they continue diplomatic stall tactics, they throw the EU negotiators a bone, and quickley pull it back just when diplomacy seems to have worked. They are doing nothing but buying themselves time to finish what htey intended to do all along, continue their nuke weapons program and they will unveil it as soon as the EU finds out, just like how they hid their weps. program for 18 years and only confirmed it after the IAEA found out about it.

I wont get into a scripture battle here, as I dont know enough to get into that. I do say the scriptures are interesting and you make some good points with them. All in all I enjoyed reading this as much as I have responding to it, you obviously put a lot of effort into this. Good work overall

join