It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth strange findings post your finds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
picture

I dont know if this pic has been posted yet i was looking around groom lake and i saw these formations in the mountain range to west of area 51 i followed some the roads and they led to this

[edit on 31-5-2008 by xepicx]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Looks like a missile testing range.

But what is this?
Here

[edit on 31-5-2008 by Gnihton]

posted on May, 31 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
thats what i thought when i orginally saw them but if it were a missile test range wouldnt these formations look more like craters rather than hills? and theres alot of buildings within so im not sure if they would put buildings within a missile range

possible entrance into underground lab?

if you zoom into where the road meats the formation there appears to be what looks like an entrance let me know if anyone else sees it

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by xepicx
thats what i thought when i orginally saw them but if it were a missile test range wouldnt these formations look more like craters rather than hills? and theres alot of buildings within so im not sure if they would put buildings within a missile range

if you zoom into where the road meats the formation there appears to be what looks like an entrance let me know if anyone else sees it

Isn't this the area where they tested the Atom bomb? as well as other bombs i'm sure. It's very remote and protected by the surrounding mountains.

[edit on 1-6-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Those pictures are of the nuclear test range. The giant crater is called Sedan crater.

posted on Jun, 2 2008 @ 03:28 PM
link   
This is just an old mine located in a "notch" in White Sands Missile Range (hit "map" to see what I mean), but it looks just like what I always thought a secret desert base should look like.

posted on Jun, 3 2008 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Found what looks like a small island on fire in a lake in Nicaragua.
Seems like a decent sized fire!

Coordinates: 11°47'17.60"N 85°51'22.19"W

Edit to add upon second look it might be an active volcano?

[edit on 3-6-2008 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 10 2008 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Hey, any ideas on what this could be??

40°13'47.45" N, 0°16'58.01" E

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Have any of you seen the big area in the Galapagos Island that was airbrushed. This is in one of the main islands with the airport. I looks like a whole town was airbrushed. I wonder why this was done. I've always wonder what people do in some of the big buildings out in the middle of nowhere as in the Galapagos islands.

posted on Jun, 12 2008 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I should have found this thread before! Damn.

As I dont want to double-post, I just point to this thread where I posted about a very strange pre-loaded co-ordinate in my Garmin Nuvi 350...in a park near Downing Street in London.

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by firmbeliever

I know of some shapes in the southern california desert around a town called Blythe that are supposedly supposed to represent jesus and mary and they were created before christ was born

posted on Jun, 14 2008 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Ummm... Giant white spot(possibly a storm) off coast of Japan?
54 23' 43.37"N, 137 18' 09.38"E
Does anyone know what this is?

posted on Jun, 17 2008 @ 02:56 AM
link   
17°52'2.09"N 21°26'47.26"E this looks like a bag of bones u can see the bones so somfings died there its so funny (looks like a dino fossil!!!)

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Guys,
I posted this in another thread but never got any answers in that thread and this thing still puzzles me...and I am reminded every time I use my navigator.

I bought a Garmin Nuvi 350 a while back and found some pre-loaded favorites that puzzled me. I finally got Google Earth up and running and though this was quite strange...

There were 3 pre-loaded favorites which just showed Garmin offices (I assume anyway).

There were Garmin Europe, Garmin Taiwan and Garmin (without a designation, but the map shows Kansas, US).

So far no strangeness...

However, there was one pre-loaded favourit called just "001" which seems to be located in a park in London very near Downing Street.

I have no idea why my garmin would have these co-ordinates pre-programmed...

The co-ordinates are (and I write them as garmin does):
The (o) below should be the "degree" sign btw

N 51(o) 30.234', W000(o)07.910'

In Google Earth it is just in a middle of a park, beside a pond and nothing interesting is showing up in Google Earth.

Anyone in London that could take a look at this co-ordinates onsite to see if there is indeed something there? I am thinking a Geocache maybe buried by Garmin people.

//k

posted on Jun, 25 2008 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Wauw, didn't knew we could see these things on google maps!

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 07:48 AM
link   
"
Originally posted by xepicx

"

as much as I want to agree with you, that thing couldn't be an entrance because it is an imprint on the earths surface. It goes downwards wich means that it would be a crap place to put it.

If anyone finds any other strange things on GE, hit me up with the coordinates on my email: [email protected]

posted on Jun, 28 2008 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Someone explain this. It looks to me like a round flying object with lights all around it. You can see the shadow on the ground on Google Earth.
39°23'21.20N,31°12'13.22W
There appear to be circles on the ground all over the area and a cluster of similar objects on the ground.
Write to me if you see more of these. [email protected]
Thanks.

posted on Jul, 2 2008 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by sevenkev

me and my friend think that the first symbol might be for skydiving

posted on Jul, 28 2008 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by matrix 333

Does anyone else think this looks like an internal body organ? I found this just looking around for a couple of minutes at stuff within a couple miles of my house. Kind of interesting.

35°48'41.62"N 78°45'38.50"W

posted on Jul, 29 2008 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by redsuperman420

Yes, it's the big brother of this:
52°56'33.29"N 1°15'33.37"W

Cheers!
Great site!
Paul

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join