It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google earth strange findings post your finds

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
This is an image I just took from Google Earth, located in the middle of the Brazilian jungle. Any ideas as to what the circular objects are? Or what the thin roadway would be for? It is too narrow to be an airstrip.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

looks reflective, probably water, like a river that isn't covered by trees.

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
reply to post by allenidaho

almost looks like somthing crashed thier, starting from the left.

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Is there anything that is regularly watered around DIA ? Those two pits look like nothing more than permanent run of the mill irrigation ponds to me. If there is a sewage treatment facility in the area they could also be settlement ponds.

Obviously sewage plants are usually easy to identify but there seems to be lots of room around there so something more remote or even built for future expansion etc wouldn't surprise me. Wouldn't doubt if they were the result of having leftover building material from a large pour. Seems like you can never have enough irrigation on large projects like DIA.
edit on 22-8-2011 by Candycab because: add another thought

posted on Aug, 24 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
well, i'll tell you but keep it SECRET okay? i was researching "area 51" on google earth and i saw a person in this old building because google earth isn't live (dates a few months back), i thought it was a glitch.... kind of weird huh? not amazing or cool...but a bit frightning. have you found anything like that?

posted on Sep, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Use this in google maps, not google earth :

-47.238482,-127.313011

What can it be ? (it's near the Nemo point, and near where the bloop sound was heard in 1997)

posted on Sep, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
My latest thread may be found for now in the "2012" Forum until moved to this forum.

Doomsday Bunker/Facility Hidden In The Mountains Of Tibet?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sample photo from the thread:
29°17'0.33"N, 94°20'58.54"E

posted on Sep, 23 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Probably not a bunker. Otherwise, they most likely wouldn't have reinforced the slope with concrete. Also, they wouldn't have a large diameter pipe coming down from the facility to those outbuildings.

It almost looks like some sort of underground water reservoir or possibly a mine.

posted on Sep, 26 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by GROUP6
Space ship over my ex-neighbor's house:

LOL YEH, RIGHT!!

Your ex-neighbours house is obscured by trees, not a de-cloaking UFO.
Nice try though.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
On Google Earth Go directly to the Eiffel Tower and go across the river to this building and if you see it you might think it is funny.

posted on Dec, 22 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kjack93
On Google Earth Go directly to the Eiffel Tower and go across the river to this building and if you see it you might think it is funny.

Umm? What are you smoking?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
cloud over area 51 and theres a green/black lake, i dont have a clue what it is

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by firmbeliever

Try putting Glastonbury, England, into the search box on Google Earth. If you look carefully you will find not only crop circles but the imprints left after old crop circles have been harvested.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   
its to the back of the facility and another few to the left of groom lake

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
I really want to know what this facility is inside shadow mountain PRESERVE. It can only be seen if you physically hike the mountain.

maps.google.com... l1l0l0l0l0l0l0l0ll0l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1440&bih=807&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wl

coordinates 33.614253,-112.029589

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Yggdrazil

cant really make out anything, too pixellated.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnDoe11

Reminds me alot of an archeological site... they will sometimes build a structure over a large or important site to protect it from the elements (sandstorms in this case...). I know that there are a large number of archeological sites w/in the city of Phoenix itself...maybe this is one of them.

BTW, heres a photo...someone said they thought it was a wastewater treatment plant....I don't think so, doesn't look like one. The fencing around it is more construction site type fencing, and there is no real infrastructure.

Image Source

edit on 4-1-2012 by JJRichey because: add photo

posted on Feb, 15 2012 @ 04:43 PM
link   
The other day i discovered over 40 intreasting images from the grand canyon on google earth.I discovered ancient ruins,many strange and secret tunnels,caves even a crashed ufo.The strangest thing was the giant human skull about one metre wide.That skull was jammed into a deep cravas.No wounder nobody had found it before.
The tunnels looked intreasting.Most of them looked like doors in the cliff face.One door was lite up like a shop window display or atm machine.Found a couple of what looked like gold deposits and some rock carvings.Thats was only half of the grand canyon i searched.As a new member i cannot post photos of all theses at this time but the locations to these intreasting images have been posted elsewhere on the net.

posted on Feb, 20 2012 @ 02:04 PM
link   
I will use this for Google Maps as well but you tell what it looks like in Google Earth:

Norio Hayakawa who's held some of the Dulce conferences has this youtube video where he shows something that looks like a door or gate, the coordinates he gives (also on his youtube video description):

maps.google.com...

posted on Feb, 21 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
I don't have the pictures with me, but at the area 51 Google earth location, (yes, i am able to find it.) there are regular clouds, and then there is huge "blur" cloud that blocks out what may be some of the base. Same thing around the mayan ruins. What do you think about this?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join