It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Scarecrow's Tales

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
okay Jeralds half of this chapter gets pretty long ,but It is really starting to flow now that I have a few characters going in this and in undermind I hope that you guys are liking them,I am really starting to build the Scarecrow world. I really hope someone will say something but I guess the hits talk for themselves.

Expect A new sory line to start soon after the next chapter of Undermind.

Can't wait to get the next one up and runniing!!

I won't say anything about it until its up and on,because I don't really know whic one I will post next.

Thanks to all for the support.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The scarecrow's tales have been moved to the Short Storie section.

A sub board of the collaborative fiction,as I will be now the only contributer to the stories.I will be asking the mods to change the name of this thread to the scarecrows tales if they can.

I am going to be updateing one of them tonight I think probably undermind i dunno.
Thanks for the support over 200 reads!!!

scarecrow.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WEll friends its been awhile but i've managed to get another chapter added to farmer's plight,I've been really busy lately,and well sick so expect the stories and podcast's to start coming again thank you all for your support.

Tor.

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
WEll friends its been awhile but i've managed to get another chapter added to farmer's plight,I've been really busy lately,and well sick so expect the stories and podcast's to start coming again thank you all for your support.

Heres the link for Scarecrow's Tales: Farmers Plight

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tor.

[edit on 11-12-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Welcome Back Tor I look forward to reading your book! I read the first chapter it was very good.

~Me

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Thanks Deep it's been rough lately but im getting better.I hope to get things going again lol.

[edit on 14-12-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 2 2007 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Well friends I have added two more pieces to the Farmers plight story line,

I've added chapter 6 (Jerald)
and chapter 7(Becca)

Hope you enjoy.

Thanks.

Tor

top topics

<< 1   >>

join