It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran, Russia, China

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I have nothing of significance to reveal of the sorts; however, I am curious what people with more substantial knowledge on this issue would have to say in regards to the situation.
My question is, would the Bush administration actually be foolish enough to launch a pre-emptive strike and 'go it alone' similar to Iraq? And if, God help us, this does happen, what stance would China and Russia take in regards to the breach of negotiations on the part of the United States? Would they then position themselves as enemies of the U.S. and put the last piece to the puzzle of WW3?
Mahmoud Ahmadinejad possibly being a CIA insert is curious also. If in fact he is a CIA insert as has been previously discussed, and is purposely provoking this further to instigate a warranted strike by the U.S., does this in fact mean that the U.S. having created the situation to begin with is a show of confidence when considering the possiblity of having to deal with China, Russia. It seems as though the United States may be really drunk on pride if this is the case. Wrecklessness at it's finest.

opinions?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
It's not wreckless to let such a crazy leader have the bomb? The guy has come out and said what he would do with such power. Some of you seem very willing to ignore that

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I think you're missing my point. I've considered the fact that our own CIA purposely escalated this man to the position of leader in Iran to purposely allow him to pursue the very things which would constitute action by us. In other words, if it's a setup (and a setup knowlingly being perpetrated by our government who very well knows China and Russia are close with Iran), then that is the wreckless aspect of it considering the China, Russia factor.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I think China right now have the chance to either create the third world war.
Oil supplies as noted in todays Independant (Uk) has shown that the world is running out, very quickly..
Scientists have known this for about a decade, which is why the US hit Iraq.
The world sat back and watched while we totally messed up that country to fund the oilthirst we have created our industry on.
China will not sit idly by I personally believe, while we start the process all over again toward IRAN.

If they chose to backup Irans right to nuclear power.. The US Will then be made to back up its sabre rattling and its Iraq excuses ( about madmen with WMD's ) OR risk making america losing its 'super power' status.

WW3..... I am confident enough that i have decided to buy $20.00 worth of tinned food and medicine supplies with my weekly shopping, and putting it in storage.

Because once the declarations are made public, food will rapidly stop coming to shelves near you.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Everyone seems to be on the defense since the issue has shifted from.. remove weapons of mass destruction to ... they have and are not scared to use weapons of mass destruction..

The prep for war is here and evident in many countries. Its a shame it had to get this far.

And is anyman considered responsible if they have such a weapon? No. Why is it ok for bush to keep putting millions of dollars into developing weapons while he tries to remove others that have them? remove may be a bad word... in the sense that he doesnt want anyone else to possess the weapons.. but of course its ok for bush to have them... hmmm...

The conversation seems to have changed. It seems china is quicly becoming another "super power" and we can not underestimate their miltiary tech. but before all that.... If the war were declared tomorrow? where would china stand? what about their friendly ties w/ korea?
Live well, laugh often, love much

[edit on 20-1-2006 by PinkRibbon06]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
What evidence do you have? You seem to have set up in your own mind thant US can do no good and everything is neferious. Anything that flies in the face of that idea MUST have some kind of explination that implicates Bush.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Dronetek]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   
are u for nuclear war?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
You have to look at Bush for what he is. The President of the United States of America. Then you have to look at what actions the United States has taken under the Bush administration. Furthermore, the companies that each of the key figures of the Bush administration spearhead when it comes to profits coupled with supplies to generate the profits.

Those supplies I'm referring to is the product of oil that the companies make money off of. You have Rumsfeld and his handshakes with Bechtel. Then there's Condoleeze Rice and her involvement with Chevron. Carlyle Group and Bushes. And Cheney and Halliburton. Google each with the respective company name and do some networking, if you haven't already.

Then realize the people who make money higher up the pyramid scheme above the Bush administration off of the money these companies collect. The world exchanges of money and how it all works is directly related to high level public figureheads such as the Bush administration.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
I do not believe for a second that the Iranian prez is a CIA agent. He's only a part of a large group of top clerics that promote an ultra-islamist agenda. They can't be all on the CIA payroll, otherwise there wouldn't be any need to mess with Iran anyway.

I was against the Iraq war, but the Iran situation seems different. There is no upside in having a bunch of fanatics possessing a working nuclear system. There is plenty of downside. This time the WMD may well be real.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You have any evidence that the Iranian President is a CIA puppet who is ordered to spit out threats in order to provoke a war with Israel which could lead to the destruction of Iran who has been a member of the Axis of Evil maybe?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
You have any evidence that the Iranian President is a CIA puppet who is ordered to spit out threats in order to provoke a war with Israel which could lead to the destruction of Iran who has been a member of the Axis of Evil maybe?

I already preemtively agreed with you in my post, and your question is not directed to me, and still:

this is a consipracy site, right? And conspiracies are notoriously difficult to prove mwahahahahahaha

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Aelita]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
I asked the question of 'if' he is....then 'what'. I did not state he undeniably 'is' an insert by the CIA. If info solidifying the suspicion was available, it would not be available until later on down the road, I would assume. We can only 'speculate' at this point. I merely suggested that by the 'nature' in which things are looking to take shape presently, could it be a possibility. Anything is possible I guess, so one can only wonder.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Its just that these "conspiracies" always paint the US in an evil light and the bad guys as the victim. I'm very suspicious of that. It seems more like propaganda and disinformation to me.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Dronetek]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by MJW2314
My question is, would the Bush administration actually be foolish enough to launch a pre-emptive strike and 'go it alone' similar to Iraq?

in short, no. Bush knows that any action against iran would spread us way too thin. besides, its more the european nations that are becoming hardline in reference to iran, and we are just starting to tag along. in fact from what i've seen on the news lately, france seems to be taking the lead on this one.

And if, God help us, this does happen, what stance would China and Russia take in regards to the breach of negotiations on the part of the United States? Would they then position themselves as enemies of the U.S. and put the last piece to the puzzle of WW3?

i cant answer for china, but russia has obviously washed it's hand of the whole situation. they are currently pulling their scientists and advisors out.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad possibly being a CIA insert is curious also.

complete garbage. read his bio. the man is a former militia assassin and hardline enforcer. when exactly did we plant him there, and why would we support someone who fought so ruthlessly against an iraq that at the time was our ally?

If in fact he is a CIA insert as has been previously discussed, and is purposely provoking this further to instigate a warranted strike by the U.S., does this in fact mean that the U.S. having created the situation to begin with is a show of confidence when considering the possiblity of having to deal with China, Russia. It seems as though the United States may be really drunk on pride if this is the case. Wrecklessness at it's finest.

yes, but this is not the case. an interesting debate, but again, complete nonsense IMHO. you are, however entitle to your opinion.

new topics

top topics

join