It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nuclear War is Coming

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
THEY got a new plan to get rid of threats from rougue states.

western nations are preparing to use nukes on countires like Iran.

all they now need is an excuse.

THEY can now create that situation so that Iran or Syria would be nuked. Its THEM. THEY can do anything. THEY can easily plot a terrorist attack in which thousands of people are killed in a major European city. Then blame the axis of evil nations and bingo!! You're nuked. It only take a major terrorist attack to frame a nation.

Governments that dont listen to Washington are in the firing line. Their capitals will be taken out by a Hiroshima style nuclear weapon. Bush will not do it himself. He can now easily plan and get the Europeans to do the dirty work for him.

Look:

www.nytimes.com...

Public is already being psychologically prepared:

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Nuclear war may be the best we can hope for at this point.

It's a far better alternative than living under an Islamic caliphate.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy

Governments that dont listen to Washington are in the firing line. Their capitals will be taken out by a Hiroshima style nuclear weapon. Bush will not do it himself. He can now easily plan and get the Europeans to do the dirty work for him.

Uhhh yeah, Chirac is an American puppet for Bush.
You really believe that?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
it means governments that dont listen to Bush can be framed so that French can nuke them. France never listens to Bush. French are known for their hatred of everything American.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Didn't you notice how the French statement meant nothing?
As the terrorist orginizations are not officially governments, there is nobody for France to nuke. Chirac knows that, and knows his statement was nothing more than whistling while walking by a cemetary at night.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
it meant a lot. why would France make empty threats.

look, Saddam did not carry out 9/11, yet he had to go.

in a similar way, a rogue state declared which is a threat can also go. nukes are pointing at damascus and tehran.

Here is the full threatening speech of the French President:

Paris Warning

[edit on 20-1-2006 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   

It's a far better alternative than living under an Islamic caliphate.

And what exactly do you think the chances of this happening really are?

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it personally - the Islamists chances of taking over the Muslim world, let alone the rest of the planet, are negligable. I'm curious how you think we in the West are likely to find ourselves living under an Islamic caliphate unless we nuke someone...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
I'm really worried by the amount of craziness of these forums..... You guys make all these wacky claims that we are all supposed to believe, based on nothing more than baseless claims. You go from the French president talking smack, and turn it around so that it’s all about Bush. Do you really believe the crap you post here?

This is a discussion forum. If you are going to make these wild claims, perhaps you should back them up with REAL EVIDENCE. I know how much you conspiracy nuts love to work on the premise of the seriousness of the charge being more important than the facts.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:03 PM
link   
excuse me, but this is a top secret conspiracy forum.

in fact it is above top secret.

we put here all things done by THEM, or likey to be done by THEM.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   
So you dont have any evidence?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
I would not be so sure about that

Here is a thread that SIRRI has started that indicated Tehran plans a nuke weaposn test before 3/20/2006 their New Year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Add this to the fact that Iran has now pulled all their assets aout fo both the US as well as European Banks. It looks like they are doing a heck of a lot more than saber rattling

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dronetek
I'm really worried by the amount of craziness of these forums..... You guys make all these wacky claims that we are all supposed to believe, based on nothing more than baseless claims.

Your right,
How dare the public have a voice..
Especially a voice which you class as CRAZY and BASELESS CLAIMS.

But it is Ok for your to defend your president, who just INVADED, OCCUPIED and SLAUGHTERED innocent people on BASELESS LIES...

your right, how dare we speak our opinion.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:37 PM
link   
My comment was meant for Mr.C, not you.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:03 PM
link   
and?

You said 'you guys' and 'these forums'

Im getting sick of the craziness and wacky claims that Bush was RIGHT in telling lies to invade Iraq.

That he WAS a threat... and that he had NO CLUE sept11 was going to happen.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Thanks for posting the link to the French President's speech.

I think it does leave the door open for preemptive nuclear strikes if there is enough reasons... That reason might be simply an attempt to mount a prototype nuclear warhead on the Shahab missile. At least this was listed as a trigger level of threat in the North Korea situation. I think that NATO might just come to a consensus on this one, after which it'll be less important whose nuke will be used (and which indeed can be kept classified).

Then again, accidents at nuclear plants aren't unheard of... If you get my drift.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
The president of France is an American puppet? Excuse me while I collapse into hysterical giggles. The French government, and to a lesser extent, the french people have never forgiven us, meaning the WWII allies, for liberating them from the Nazis.

The relationship between our two nations began to sour just shortly after WWII when DeGualle became president. France has always gone their own way in matters of foreign policy, as they should. If that happens to be the same directions as the United States great, if not, c'est la vie.

I am no great fan of the French foreign policy, but to say that the french government is a puppet of the Bush administration is doing them a diservice.

In an aside, I love how every gov't leader who wakes up to the reality facing them, suddenly becomes a Bush puppet
. Boy, for a supposed idiot, that Bush guy sure is smart.

The meaning of the speech seems clear...if France is nuked by a terrorist with any ties to a particular country, that country has committed an overt act of war, and will be punished accordingly. Not real complicated, or much of a change from previous stated French policy regarding acts of war against them.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
you are correct but what if a prediction from nostradamus rings true
acording to him the situation will be reversed and a russian asian collition get in there first, at the end of the year, this year the white house will be destroyed by a missile this could mean by a false accusation about a war or the US'S intention to go to war or it might just be that predictions truth
if this is true then world warIII will begin and then the asian russian coillition will dominate the globe

link   
acording to him the situation will be reversed and a russian asian collition get in there first, at the end of the year, this year the white house will be destroyed by a missile this could mean by a false accusation about a war or the US'S intention to go to war or it might just be that predictions truth
if this is true then world warIII will begin and then the asian russian coillition will dominate the globe

link   

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Nuclear war is coming no doubt about it but the real trick is the timing and who has the nads to start it. The way Iran is acting is a clue as to it's real intentions. Since they have pulled away their monetary assets from the U.S. and the U.K. shows us that there is a bit of seriousness about their comments and their spoken intent of the demise of Isreal. Would it not be nice if we could do away with all the hate?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join