It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mensa's test

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Check out this site www.mensa-test.com...

It will reaaly test your knowledge of trivia.
After about an hour, I was able to finally get all 33 without cheating

I knew my photgraphic memory and love of trivia would finally pay off!
does anyone hove other sites like this one?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 11:50 AM
link   
that is really good, does play with the brain,

Ones you think are simple end up not lol

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:01 PM
link   
surel if only two mensa members have ever achieved 19, how in the world could you get 33. i got 17 after about 10 to 15 minutes, after that the rest i just looked at and had no idea, i probably would have got 2 or 3 more if i sat there for a while longer, but thats about it.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
This is interesting and kind of fun. I've gotten 18 and can't seem figure out anymore.

Shaunybaby, it says

According to MENSA, if you get 19 + of these, you are a "genius".
Only 2 MENSA members achieved full marks. See how well you do.

I take that to mean that only two got all 33 of them.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My husband brought this home from work a few weeks back. I got 26 correct. Really pissed Him off, it took Him and all 7 of His coworkers all day to complete it, and not correctly either. It's neat though.

Peace. K*

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by hatchedcross

According to MENSA, if you get 19 + of these, you are a "genius".
Only 2 MENSA members achieved full marks. See how well you do.

I take that to mean that only two got all 33 of them.

ah yeah, got it now. guess i wouldn't be mensa material. i got 18 too, after i posted 17, i got the 1000 y in a m, which i kept thinking '1000 yards in a mile' and for ages couldn't figure out it was 1000 years in a millenium.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
This test was just an excerpt from a standard old IQ test. It’s been a long time, so I can’t remember it exactly, but the actual Mensa test consists of one timed test with fifty-something questions. Most people don’t finish this test, but that’s figured into testing.

The second part is a sectioned test that judges different types of intelligence, like mathematical, linguistic, logical, associative, and memory. It’s a fun time, and relatively cheep to take. I joined because I figured it would look good on my resume, and its monthly publication is a very good read. I think that if you can, everyone should give it a shot.

Plus, chicks dig it

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Plus, chicks dig it

Really? In what alternate universe?
I was forced to take a Mensa test way back in tha day and passed though I didn't join as I didn't really feel like being apart of well anything lol. I wonder if they'll still let me in

top topics

join