It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert the Doll

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Anyone ever see or hear about this little devil. The story is damn creepy, and the website will give you a little surprise when you visit it as well. I always hated dolls, especially evil ones like this one.

Robert the Doll

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Great find ludachris I havent seen this one before.

In many cases when children die their spirits can enter the bodies of their
Most favorite toy.hence becoming a possessed toy.Having perhaps only lived a few years their greatest attachment and friend so to speak is usually their favorite stuffed toy.Where as in years after.Children become the possesed dolls fetter.Having a child become greatly emotionaly attached to the toy gives it alot of energy making it become accustomed to the amount of energy.In many cases after years of adornment and affection the child loses their connection with the doll making the spirit crave their attention or become angry or sad.

Alll for now...Scarecrow
Here is the thread to my latest podcast!
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Podcast 4 goes up in three days!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Wow... something from key west.... Ive seen this thing first hand..... ironicly it was at a Wake or what ever that thing after a funeral is called. Not that forboding.... didn't feel evil at all... i just kinda felt weirded out because i knew what it was....

and if any one dose come down to key west and wants to see it... he is at East martello tower.... the one by the airport....

[edit on 20-1-2006 by masamune_of_bevenia]

[edit on 20-1-2006 by masamune_of_bevenia]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Did you guys get any breathing through your speakers at that website? I was getting some heavy breathing, I checked to make sure my mic was off and it was. Just wondering if that was from the site or from something else in my dorm room.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
www.hauntedtours.com...

Here's link to some bigger pics of the doll. That thing is damn creepy. I'd never sleep in the same room as that thing!! I heard thunder at the website in the first post.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I once stayed in the house where Robert the Doll was originally located in Key West www.artisthousekeywest.com...

The room is known as the Turett Suite and the whole place is steeped in atmosphere and it is said the Turret Suite has more than one ghost. A lady in white is said to walk down the stairs. Although I did not actually see anything while I was there it was a very errie room.

It is said that Robert's original owner Robert Eugene Otto (Gene) was given the doll in 1904 by his grandfather when Gene was 4 years old. The doll is made of cloth stuffed with straw. The stories about Robert the Doll are that he was placed in front of the turret windows of the suite (exactly the place where the bed I slept in is) and passers by would say that Robert, turning his head, watched them walking by. Also people would say he glared at them, making them very uneasy being anywhere near the doll.

This is just a bit of the info on Robert the Doll which may feed your knowledge. I would be very interested to know if anyone knows where Robert is now??? Last I heard he was in a museum in Key West?

Regards

Penpen

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Oops just seen the posting telling me where he is located Sorry

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Thank you for that. I wont be getting any sleep tonight.

I hate any kind of dolls where i sleep.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
It's clown dolls I hate the most
Creepy as all hell lol

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You know what scared me the most with dolls.(you know when I was young)This is kind of funny but the ammityville horror movie.you know the one with the doll.I think that its that one.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
hmmm... Well I guess I'll click the link tomorrow morning when the sun is up then...

But I hate creepy looking dolls and I've always hated all mannequins.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I once took a ghost tour of Key West and heard the story of Robert. They take you to his house(very nice place from the outside) and show a picture of him. The story creeped me out a little, but when I saw that picture I knew I was looking at a demon. I don't know exactly what Robert is, but I'm sure he is evil. My mom told me we could go see him at the museum but I said "NO WAY". The only way I'll ever go near that thing is if I have enough money to buy it so it can be properly destroyed. I'm serious, that thing bothers me.

Vas

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
You know the scary part is once you even hear the story of him or see a picture of him.You connect your energies that flow from you to him!.

Trust me it knows we are talking about him.It freaks me out too. but I feel him far away right now.Lets hope he stays there!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by toraylin
You know the scary part is once you even hear the story of him or see a picture of him.You connect your energies that flow from you to him!.

Trust me it knows we are talking about him.It freaks me out too. but I feel him far away right now.Lets hope he stays there!

Very well put! In fact, the guy who did the ghost tour with us kind of hinted at exactly that. And I know that Robert knows, that if I ever have a chance I WILL destroy him.

Vas

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I would deffinately direct you to my thread careful what you wish for.
Ill say this too hes not stuck there.In where ever he is and to tell you the truth I wouldnt want to deal with that thing right now.It would probably take alot of energy and power to create the world line possibility of his destruction.

saying this touches on a few things that I care not to go into detail about right now but will later if you ask.

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
www.ghostplace.com...

Here is a link to a post done by ghostlychick 101 where she accounts some stories of interactions with robert aswell as giving some background behind it.

some pics
www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

www.unexplained-mysteries.com...

and here is a link to a series of photos claiming he just appeared in one and then gone again.

www.prestigioushomesflatfeeservices.net...

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Here is another possesed doll of a clown.

reneesghosts.homestead.com...

I dont think that this doll is really that old and Im not sure of the origins just yet Im not sure if i will study this one anymore than this.

As far as I can tell the events on this page transpired after they bought the doll on ebay as described on this site

www.secretcrypt.com...

Now on the fist site they seem to have soom e.v.p. recordings yet i dont know how they got them yet.

[edit on 21-1-2006 by toraylin]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
hey guys... i live in KW and i talked to my gf and were gonna go see it tommorow.... were gonna see if we can take pictures to prove its just a doll and not that supernatural.... Honestly though.... Its a doll.... ive been 3 feet away from it.... at a wake!.... its just creapy looking

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I dont neccissarily believe it or not all i know is that this sort of thing has been documented and there are stories behind it.I would love to see some pics though.The doll is said to be actually a cused voodoo doll that was given in the likeness of the son of the family to cause them trouble.

I read that it was customary to give dolls to the children in a likeness of them at the time to show good faith towards a partnership or something anyway id love to see it myself!

HS

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
ah hahahaha
send me all your stuffed animals too, okay?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join