It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Video

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2006 @ 12:25 PM
link   
I'm surprised that I cannot find any follow-up to this video. Has anyone come across anything yet?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
There is a rense.com article here regarding the object filmed.

Another rense.com article regarding simliar object filmed nearby here on the same day I think.

Article at ufocasebook.com here

Article offering explinations here at metafilter.com

Sorry, I'll love to look a bit more into this but I'm late for work. Let me know what you find!

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Hey guys we've seen a bunch of videos like this where something explodes or whatever and smaller obs come together in a disc like shape.... Are we on to something here, anyone else know the other vidoes im talking about?

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   
It almost looks like an light being giving birth to 4 other light beings. Or it could be a flair. Or a ufo with a parachute regiment. Its hard to say but good effects if its fake.

Ox

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Definately something breaking up.. Not a flare.. possibly something moving to fast and coming apart under great strain and heat? Black project aircraft? ufo?

Great find

posted on Feb, 15 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Most folks believe it to be a plastic bag hot air balloon. Hook a little votive candle to a dry cleaning bag and away it goes. And maybe it will catch on fire and burn up real cool.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join