It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Video

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
"40 Miles SouthEast Of Sonora California Exploding Object Amazing Video Footage"

hbccufo.org

Very Strange...

mod edit: Added text and fixed link

[edit on 20-1-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Wow thats bizarre! A light drifting along the sky could be a million things, but to then 'explode' and shower debris is really something ive NEVER seen before!!! The guy says he has seen these orbs before, so perhaps they are regular visitors to the area. Could it have crashed into a mountain? It also looks like there is some small persistent flashes on the left side of the objest in the infra-red video. Anyway there's my initial reaction to the video.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by HeadingEast
"40 Miles SouthEast Of Sonora California Exploding Object Amazing Video Footage"

Nice find HeadingEast
I just can't say with today teck. It looks very cool!
It first it looks like a aircraft deploying flairs but the guy filming the shot keeps moving or resting the lens. + The guy shooting the film does not sound that.......... enthusiastic if you know what I mean too. I say that this one might have a 20% of being to real thing.
That's real good coming from me!

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Thats very interesting i must say, whatever it was it burnt itself out, it must have been a flair of somekind, not realy sure, looking closer on slow-mo, the object seems to be rotating, also just as the object explodes you can see a plume of smoke eject from the top, after looking at it a few times i've noticed that the light from the orb is constant, there's no flickering, so it cant be a flair.

I really dont know what it is i'm looking at

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Yeah, I can't make any sense of it either. It's not the typical " small dot of light in the sky" kind of thing. What probably keeps me skeptical is the fact that he appears to know that he's got enough time to switch lenses.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Looks like something waif like catching fire and disintergrating...Like it's made out of paper...Not one of those floating latern things like this is it?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Interesting video. The way it breaks up, it looks like its going down range from the the guy taking the video. Like most videos taken at night, it's difficult to determine scale/distance. I'll lean toward a flair for now.

FactoryLad Interesting link.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
If the object was some kind of vessel, the story sounds like an escape pod left it and then the vessel exploded.
Whatever that thing was there should be some debris on the ground now right?

This object was very bright and was visible for at least 20 minutes. Did no one else see this?

One thing I found funny was this,

Number of Witnesses: 2 (Myself and my dog)

The dog was watching the object?
Too bad the dog can't verify that.

Cool vid, thanks for posting HeadingEast.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
did he try to get any debris from it?!?! I wonder? or what cause it looks fairly close to the ground from where he was at!

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Weird. It would be nice to see the footage he edited out, but alas, I can't see that happening! I'm leaning towards the flare side of things, but I'll keep an open mind.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:22 PM
link   
WOW!

If this indeed is an ET UFO, it would be like the Rosewell crash of our time. Why doesn't anybody get in contact with MUFON about this. Have them send a search and recovery team. They have funding for such an operaton.
If this trully is an ET UFO, there must be debris and maybe burned alien bodies that fell to the ground.

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Cabanman]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see He and maybe the dog
copyrighted it all under Johnny Anonymous!
To me..... On the GREAT chance of seeing "what I think at the time" a real UFO, and then putting the chances up even more to have a video camera close by. "Think those kind of chances are like winning to lottery 10 times in one life time"
I myself would in fact! Post it here for all my friends on ATS first for all to see and help me on to the path of being locked up or something
No, I smell money here........... it may be for him and the dog to get a girlfriend so they don't have to spend so much time outside in the cold.

20% and holding!

[edit on 20-1-2006 by Mr101Hazardous]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
The guy who shot this should've asked NASA to see if any debris was likely to be coming down in the area. US Space Command (at NORAD I think) tracks loads of objects (I think I read 20,000 or more when looking at the NASA site a couple of days ago).

The footage reminded me of the Shuttle Columbia breaking up.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Not to mention all of the rocket testing that goes on in that part of the country.... Sorry, but can't view the vid here at work, so will have to check it out later...

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I just sent an e-mail to Steve Murillo of the MUFON in Los Angeles. In the e-mail I included the video and explained that they should at least get in contact with the fellow who sent the video. I also told them find the sight of where the wreckage might have fallen ( hopping of course that if is a UFO and not a flair) and investigate. I hope that he contacts me and lets me know what comes up.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I found something interesting. On the upper right side of the actual object just before the explosion you can see a small light or projectile hit the object. It goes very fast and is small, I took a picture of the projectile just before it hits this object.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I'm more inclined to believe it was some kind of Military testing, perhaps an UAV. How about a meteor? I know it seems to 'hang' in the same spot. However from the moment the video starts - 6.30pm on the camera (1 hour fast), to 6.41pm where the object disintegrates, could it have appeared 'stationary' from a certain angle? Especially if it was heading towards them. Could it have been space junk re-entering the atmosphere?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   
In the video, after 00:12, if you look inside the light you can see a small black point turning on and off. Can anybody see?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I found something interesting. On the upper right side of the actual object just before the explosion you can see a small light or projectile hit the object. It goes very fast and is small, I took a picture of the projectile just before it hits this object.

Look this black point inside the light. This point turn on and off a lot of times.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lnxsys

Look this black point inside the light. This point turn on and off a lot of times.

if you look a bit closer at the dot you'll see that its orb revolving

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join