It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

SO where is profit yahwey?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Cashing in our busting out?.I dont hear any news concerning him.Last thing i hear that he was doing a U.S ufo tour and would try to pop up ufos everywhere he goes.
ps:To Americans:was the prophet yahwey event publicised in U.S or the hype was only there on the conspiracy sites?

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Simple......people really want to believe and for some he may have held the key

8th

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by warthog911
ps:To Americans:was the prophet yahwey event publicised in U.S or the hype was only there on the conspiracy sites?

I only came across it on the internet. The public media chooses what and whatnot to show, and the internet clip was from some small town news channel I belive... Of coarse bigger corperations saw it, but they sure as hell wouldn't air it.
I'm not into the whole "prophet yahwey" thing, but it sure seemed strange, and legit

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Revelations: Chapter 3:

"3: Remember therefore how thou hast received and heard, and hold fast, and repent. If therefore thou shalt not watch, I will come on thee as a thief, and thou shalt not know what hour I will come upon thee."

Revelations: Chapter 6:

"12: And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood;

13: And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

14: And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; and every mountain and island were moved out of their places.

15: And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains."

If he had returned, I'm sure we all would have known by now. The above events have to happen before that happens, and ALL will know when it comes time. I don't think we'll need the media to deliver that message.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 04:34 AM
link   
He is probably in jail somewhere for fraud. I heard him on Coast to Coast several times and believe him to be a total fraud and scam artist.

new topics

top topics

join