It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI documents about UFO sightings :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   
At this address, you will find many informations, including the mj-12 project and the roswell report.

foia.fbi.gov...

Two things disapoint me about roswell :

Headquarter eight airforce, telephonically adive this office that an object purporting to be a flying disc was re covered near roswell, new mexico.
The disc is hexagonal in shape and was suspended from a ballon by cable, wich ballon approximately twenty feet diameter.
XXX further advised that the object resembles a high altitude weather ballon with a radar reflector, but that telephonic conversation between their office and wright field had not XXX borne this belief.
Disc and balloon being transported to wright field by special plane for examinat?.
information provided this office because CF national interest in case XXX and fact that national broadcasting company, associated press, and others attempting to break story of mocation of the disc today.
XXX advised would request wright field to advise cincinnati conducted.

WYLY
RECORDED

END

Sorry, I wake up late...

1- What was this ballon ? A emergency escape from a ET aircraft. An espionage vehicle ?

2- I cant understand why the governement try to hide what happened in roswell but declassify such a document. This is an consent ? Or an attempt to hide something else ?

Also, if someone have some information about esp-Xor espionage-X, tell me here or via u2u.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   
And the official denial :

www.af.mil...

Funny :

"Aliens" observed in the New Mexico desert were actually anthropomorphic test dummies that were carried aloft by U.S. Air Force high altitude balloons for scientific research.

I must tell you that I have a really different theory about UFO's that many people have in on ATS. I'm quite skeptical.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Can you tell us some of your theorys about UFOs

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nans.

This is the GAO 26-page report on the roswell incident.

GAO: Records Concerning the 1947 Crash Near Roswell, New Mexico

In July 1947, an airborne object crashed new Roswell, New Mexico. Nearly 50 years later, speculation continues as to what that object was.

Rumors had circulated that the object was an alien spacecraft and that the military had the debris in its custody. The Air Force contends that the wreckage was from a balloon-launched classified government project designed to monitor Soviet nuclear weapons research.

GAO conducted an extensive search of the reports that should have been prepared and retained in accordance with government policies of the time. GAO's review of classified and unclassified documents from the late 1940s and 1950s took it to the files of the Pentagon, FBI, and CIA, the National Security Council, and other organizations.

GAO found that some government records covering activities of the Roswell Army Air Field had been destroyed.

GAO did locate two 1947 records that mentioned the crash--a July 1947 Roswell history report mentioning the recovery of the "flying disc" and an FBI teletype message dated July 8 reporting that the military had reported that an object resembling a high-altitude weather balloon with a radar reflector had been recovered new Roswell.

www.blackvault.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I'd know that this document must be known by the older ATS'ers. But there are many others really interesting documents on this page about some people or organisations (Malcom-X, The rosenbergs, the KKK, the black panters...).

My theory about UFO and ET are link to my cosmogeny, wich is different from the occident cosmogeny. i dont have any indian or sikhs roots, but i discovered in the bagavad githa a very interesting conception on the universe. I call it the "mirror universes". In fact, I believe that the other galaxies and solar system in the universe are nothing else than the reflection of our world but at differents steps of evolutions. By the way, and because I also believe in reincarnation, the aliens should be nobody else but us, at a more advanced step of evolution...

It's a very personnal theory...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The crash test dummy story.

Critics of the Air Force dummy theory point out that the parachute tests were not conducted until the late 50's, almost a decade after Roswell. The Air Force contends that the witnesses just confused the incidents and the dates.

The day after the Roswell press release was issued, the Army Air Force retracted the announcement saying that the debris was only the remains of a spent weather balloon. Later, in 1994, the Air Force published a report stating that the object recovered, instead of being a simple weather balloon,as first announced, was actually a complicated train of high altitude balloons and radar reflectors designed to monitor Soviet nuclear tests. It was the crash of this secret balloon test (called Project Mogul) that the government was trying to hide in 1947, not the downing of an extraterrestrial flying saucer.

If that's so, where do all the rumors about alien bodies come from? There were no people on board the Project Mogul balloon. The Air Force tried to answer this question with a follow-up to the 1994 report released in 1997.

According to the Air Force, people may have mistaken test dummies used in parachuting experiments for alien bodies. The dummies (above and left) ranged from 5'4" to 6'6" in height, were hairless, made of vinyl, and were designed to record the forces a human body would suffer when jumping from high altitudes. The dummies were ejected out of balloons over the desert and later a ground-based recovery team picked them up. The report notes that descriptions of the "crew" seen by witnesses retrieving the alien bodies match closely with the personnel engaged in picking up the dummies.

The full story and more pics here:

www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Nans.

Yeah the FBI reading room is exellent.

I went right through it about a year ago and downloaded a stack of pdf files.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Have you watvhed the video ? It's excellent too, USAF wants to make us believe that it was them who was trying to making flying saucer. Hum... I dont have enouht material here, but I'm sure that if you inspect carefully the video, you will find some errors or anachronisms...

www.af.mil...

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 02:09 PM
link   
why would they then show the bollow a few houres later in a meda meating?

and why dont they find any peiceses of the thing.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I don't believe any report on Roswell regarding crashed balloons and test dummies stuff. I say its still the first true flying saucer admission by the U.S.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
yup,

hey have u seen the video of a ufo crashing and then taking off then crashing for good and desitergrating?

it seams just like what happend in 1947 but this one is on video

its very grainy but i saw it on video tap on a tv show

emial me for it at [email protected]

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:31 PM
link   
That White Sands 1997 strange crash video?

I've read somewhere that it was just a more normal NASA vehicle prototype test launch crash with a self-destruct mechanism used to blow it up at the end.

It certainly didn't have any visible appearance of a more normal craft, nor did the crash sequence look like it behaved in a manner that would befit an object that obeyed physical laws. Though I am certain that whatever it was, it had a self destruct mechanism inside that made sure that nobody saw what it looked like when it finally finished crashing.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:35 PM
link   
what???? self destrocked?

this can NOT be a airplane no form of pulpashion

it is a ufo and it dosnt blow it crashes

email me ill send its small

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:36 PM
link   
What is most interesting about Roswell is not that the US decided to cover it up but why?

There were several crafts that came down with a number of live aliens. But hybrids were found in suspended animation as well as many body parts. The horror to the government and the implications of what was going on was far greater than hiding the idea of aliens.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:49 PM
link   
I know the video that you are talking about. I concur, the amazing thing about it was that it was a cut scene at the beginning of a segment and they never went into detail about that specific "crash". It was real...whatever it was... But the presence of video without the commentary make me think that it was used as a visual interest provider, but was terrestrial in origin. Dazzle without the razzle...
I have all the Alien/Ufo shows tivo'd and go thru them once in awhile. Some are so bad that they have to be disinformation. i.e. "Best video evidence of UFOS" was the worst. Most sightings on it had already been debunked by the most hopeful believers. As to Roswell, it was real... at least the original crash was. I dont know about the flowery extrapolation that has happened since then.

posted on Oct, 1 2003 @ 05:51 PM
link   
i heard that this crash video was smuggled out of groomlake

so mybe there was no info geven on this video but it dose seam to be real as could be

top topics

join